Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Stop multiple spam and trash emails from the same sender.

Stop multiple spam and trash messages from the same sender.(ie) AT&T

21st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Judith TobyJudith Toby shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Reviewed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Fighting spam is an ongoing battle. Sometimes spammers change tactics and we need to adapt. You can help us by continuing to mark message as spam, and not spam, as needed. This Yahoo Help article may also help you to manage spam.

Stop spam in Yahoo Mail

Because this forum is intended to gather feedback/suggestions for Yahoo Mail, if you continue experiencing this problem, please contact Customer Care by going here:

Contact Customer Care

Thank you for using Yahoo Mail!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Judith TobyJudith Toby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I receive more spam and trash in one hour than I do all day at gmail. Your
        filters don't work. Why should I, a senior female, receive spam & trash from
        ******* ?

• john  kevilljohn kevill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot get into e-mail, pop ups appear every time. Also Blank appears where once btinternet used to appear, and when I type btinternet in it says my password is wrong in Yahoo mail.I do not know how I can see your answer because I cannot get in to e-mail to read. Perhaps it might be better to phone for help.

Feedback and Knowledge Base