Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

I HATE the ads at the top of my email lists!!!!

I get the idea of having ads but not right at the top of where my emails are. I end up clicking on them by accident and I am NOT interested in them. I am slowing phasing out my Yahoo email because of this, the amount of SPAM i get, my account gets hacked into WAY too often with a very difficult password amongst other things. I used to love Yahoo email but too many issues

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Hate the in-line ads at the top of the mailbox.  ·   · 
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

We appreciate your feedback on the ads in Yahoo Mail. We do offer a paid version of Yahoo Mail that is free from advertising. For more on Yahoo Ad Free Mail, please have a look at our overview help article, available at:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN15803&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

If you’re interested in signing up for Ad Free Mail, you can find out how to do that in the Yahoo Help article below:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN15967&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I HATE the new and harder to navigate Yahoo. Bring back the feature that lets me change my emails to alphabetical order! It's much easier to delete unwanted emails and keep the number under control! You have changed it for the worse!

Yahoo, seriously, what is wrong with you? What happened? It's as if you researched how to completely ruin yourself, and then you slowly started to do it. Does anyone even work at Yahoo or is it just a bunch of robots?

A normal, completely ludicrous response from Yahoo help. So we need to pay to not see ads? That's why I love gmail.

Just discovered that ADBLOCK PLUS for Firefox will completely strip ALL of the ads from Yahoo mail page with the right settings. Since Yahoo wants me to pay them cash to keep from putting **** and other garbage on my screen AND IT'S AMERICAN TO NOT DEAL WITH TERRORISTS, everyone should look in to this add on.

They keep adding **** and other garbage to my email - ironically, an account filled with messages about children's groups.. I see how it goes now with Yahoo. "Pay us and we'll stop doing it."

• RenataRenata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only I hate the ads, but now I also hate the sponsor of the ads for intruding my email!! The chances of me buying their product/service actually just went down, and I am now seriously considering contacting them to let them know that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base