Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

when spam mail is deleted unsubscribe automaticaly

when spam mail is deleted unsubscribe automaticaly

13th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Those emails are not spam. If you are 'subscribed' then this is just regular junk mail or bulk mail. You can unsubscribe and virtually every company will honor that. Spam comes from bad people that email to people they have no business with.

I'M SICK OF THIS **** SPAM FLOODING MY SPAM FOLDER SO WHEN I DELETE THAT FREAKING MAIL UNSUBSCRIBE ALL OF THAT B.S. MAIL AUTOMATICALLY !!!

Ah, in an ideal world, spammers would include a List-Unsubscribe header in their emails, as per http://www.list-unsubscribe.com/, and all mail agents like YahooMail would provide an Unsubscribe button when such a header was present, and spammers would obey your request never ever to send you email again, like the good little net citizens that they are. Unfortunately in the real world ...

But it would be a good idea for YahooMail to implement an Unsubscribe button, like Gmail.

I feel this is a bad idea. I keep finding messages in the spam folder that are emails that I need to read or otherwise should not be there

• HeatherHeather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the best idea ever! That would save me hours of work & frustration.

Feedback and Knowledge Base