Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. yahoo messenger

Get a chatonline using messenger like skype, stickers, imoji and etc.

1007th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messenger in Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New version and troubles of security and privacy

the new version shows me also an other profile !! It is not mine!! I use the same PC of my friend Kurt . We have different ID, passwords etc. so why when I login I find in my mail also his profile that allows me to read and write mail with his mail?? There is a huge infraction on the subject of privacy and security

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. right to left direction

please provide right to left direction for writing messages same as gmail
    yahoo mail only have right align and left align!!! but it doesn't have right direction

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo Mail on Windows 10

I have been experiencing indexing problems on Outlook and it is not a native app for Yahoo mail. Therefore I strongly believe that a reliable yahoo on Windows 10 app will be greatly preferred by millions of users who suffer from Outlook.

I do hope to have yahoo mail on Windows 10 on my computer soon.

Best regards

Murat

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would still like to get back into all of the old email classics in yahoo and in internet explorers.

I would still like to get back into all of the old email classics in yahoo and in internet explorers.

Ramona Woods
    ramona_woods@yahoo.com

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messenger in Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow photos in the automatic signature. So surprised Yahoo doesn't keep up with other mail servers...

Allow photos in the automatic signature. So surprised Yahoo doesn't keep up with other mail servers...

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide an option to separate important mails and normal mails

separate lables required for important promotional and for social category

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why do you want every single piece of privacy , photos ,phone numbers, comtacts etc from my outlook account before i can check my yahoo mai

Why do you want every single piece of privacy , photos ,phone numbers, comtacts etc from my outlook account before i can check my yahoo mail

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Suggestions to improve your email system and account service.

Two pieces of advice for your technical support team.

Fistly: Just to let you know that your email system is slow lately.. It takes wayyyyy too long to open.

Secondly;

When we place or paste a photo taken of the desktop onto our mail message while writing one to someone,
    we can NOT write something on top of it or page. Your system forces us to write something..., then place photo or picture.

Otherwise, if you write something and then..paste picture, it doubles, triples,etc.. the pic instead.

VERY annoying!! I strongly suggest you forward this to your technical support team…

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Suggestion to improve Yahoo mailbox.

Two pieces of advice ofr your technical support team.

Fistly: Just to let you know that your email system is slow lately.. It takes wayyyyy too long to open.

Secondly;

When we place or paste a photo taken of the desktop onto our mail message while writing one to someone,
    we can NOT write something on top of it or page. Your system forces us to write something..., then place photo or picture.

Otherwise, if you write something and then..paste picture, it doubles, triples,etc.. the pic instead.

VERY annoying!! I strongly suggest you forward this to your technical support team…

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix your site so that SeaMonkey (the "Suite" version of Mozilla's FireFox) works with mail, OR continue offering "old" system that works.

Fix your system to allow Mozilla's SeaMonkey (the "Suite" version of FireFox & Thunderbird) to access the new mail, OR continue offering the old version.

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I try NEVER to use Yahoo mail. It is slow & all they tell u when u have a problem is gobblydygook.

I try NEVER to use Yahoo mail. It is slow & all they tell u when u have a problem is gobbledygook.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. unable to preview email box. We're having trouble signing you in. If you continue to experience issues, please contact customer care

Facing problem to preview email box. getting this error message "We're having trouble signing you in. If you continue to experience issues, please contact customer care." could you please tell to resolve this issue.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I can't received any message/ email

my account can not received email

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messenger in Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add email retention policy and settings per folder

Could you please add email rentention policy configuration so that email rententin timer could be specified. Then when email has been in the folder for the duration of this timer, email is automatically deleted to Trash folder. Use case: I move any promotional emails to special PROMOTION folder ( using filters). I check this folder occasionally and since the nature of the promotions is temporal, they would be automatically deleted

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base