Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar

Make the place to "save" easier to see, I just filled in my calendar and having saved each item as it was entered, could not find another place to SAVE when I had finished so assumed that it was all saved. WRONG, none of it was there when I went back to the Calendar

3898th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Calendar Repeat Event Options

I'll start by saying I like the simplicity of the Calendar.
    I just wish you could do more with the options that's already there.
    The preset half hour time slots feel strange and rigid, I often ask myself why can't I just put my own time in.

The most nagging and limiting is not being able to pick when an event repeats, even if Yahoo doesn't want to add customization, similar options to what's in the reminders box would make a difference, a lot of events I want to happen fortnightly/two-weekly, four-weekly, every so-and-so days and so on.

I don't…

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix the calendar, unable to edit events

unable to edit events in the calendar that are already created, it is causing a serious delay to my work flow!!!

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Calendar reminders is not working

Please advise why my calendar reminder is not working

422nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Islamic & Arabic (Lebanese) holidays to the calendars. it is so sad that almost all other major ethnicities Religions are covered.

Yahoo MUST Add Islamic & Arabic (Lebanese / Middle Eastern) holidays to the calendars. it is so sad that almost all other major ethnicities & Religions are covered. But no Arab or Islamic ones. I am christian Catholic Arab, and I vote to add the Islamic Calendar to ensure all inclusion and respect to a HUGE percentage of the world's population.

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pls. fix calendar

Pls. fix the calendar!! Only April is visible, all other entries are gone - can't add, can't delete!!!

639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo disabled notepad without telling anyone? Now my important notes are all gone and I have no access to the important information.

Yahoo disabled notepad without telling anyone? Now my important notes are all gone and I have no access to the important information. I have been using these notes for years. I had important information there that I need to access and after a grueling chat with Yahoo, they finally told me that they disabled notepad and that my notes are not retrievable. I have been using a paid account for years and they wont even give me anyone to call or email. The form online for support does not have the options I need so it is a dead end.…

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You guys automatically switched or upgraded my mail account but you left off the Calendar option. Put it back on.

Put the Calendar option back on the "mail" options list. Yahoo in their infinite wisdom upgraded me to the new mail system; yet you left out important and utilized features like the Calendar/Reminder.

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Family Day is still wrong for BC

Family Day in BC is still incorrectly showing Feb 19 (3rd Monday in Feb)
    It should be showing Feb 12 (2nd Monday in Feb)
    This BC stat has been wrong on the calendar since it's inception in 2013, and was submitted as a mistake since 2016 but never fixed.
    This is an error, not a suggestion.
    Look up BC Family Day on the net and it will confirm this

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I Keep Getting Two Agendas Every Day

For the past few weeks I get 2 Calendar Agendas in my inbox in mail every day. What is going on?

Why don't we get any answers to issues posted for Yahoo Support? Does anyone work here?

991st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Group Calendars

You processed the group calendars..but when we got them back..we can no longer do anything with them except PRINT them..we cannot change them..delete them..add new items..or even add a new day..nothing.FIX THEM back the way they should be...and then leave them alone...

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. check the planning calendar for malfunction

-
    overnite my entire calendar for Nov 6 - 30 was wiped out except for 2 recurring events -

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm trying to upload an NCAA basketball schedule to my Yahoo calendar and have gotten an error message for two days. Phooey!

Ongoing error message (for days!) in trying to upload an NCAA basketball schedule to my Yahoo calendar. C'mon, Yahoo, you're better than this, aren't you?

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. FIX YAHOO CALENDAR

Yahoo calendar does not work on iPhone after IOS 11.0.2 update

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. post an email address that we can use to get help!!!!!!

post an email address that we can use to get help!!!!!!

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make the yahoo notepad search work again - it can't find anything

make the yahoo notepad search work again - it can't find anything

991st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. where is my account starbill2004@yahoo.com

recently my entire old account starbill2004@#yahoo.com disappeared
    to Where when I did not close IT

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to change the day of begining of the week, because, for us, the Romanians, a people born Christian -at the beginning of Christian Era

I want to change the day of the beginning of the week, because, for us, the Romanians - a people born Christian, at the beginning of Christian Era - the Sunday is not the begin of the week, but the end: in Romanian, the word „duminică”, derived from Latin means „Dominus Dies”, in Latin, „Ziua Domnului” - in Romanian, „the Day of the God/Lord” - in English!

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Calendar colour

Calendar monthly view could be improved:
    * There are only three modes to color several days "free", "Busy" and "essay", with all similar colors. I d need more options, those in the 'type'.
    The 'type' are the goodcategories, but it's only a small insignificant logo at the beginning of each week. I d need a red line for when I am out of town for example.

* For multi day, what it is is at the beginning of the line, not all way through, or at the middle. Also hard to read and not instinctive.

1742nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base