Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stop asking me to turn off adblock, mother*uckers

stop asking me to turn off adblock, mother*uckers

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP FALSE ADVERTISING

STOP FALSE ADVERTISING, ADS POPPING UP CONSTANTLY IS ANNOYING ENOUGH. BUT WHEN IT'S FALSE STUFF ABOUT MARTIN LEWIS, DEBORAH MEADEN ETC., IT REALLY HACKS ME OFF!!!!!!

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ad-free mail?

I'm paying for ad-free mail. So why are the damned "Expiring Coupons" in my way? (Seems like a lot of spam lately, too.)

50th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ads should NOT play audio!

My idea is....DON'T AUTOPLAY ADS! Or any video for that matter. If I want to watch a video or a commercial, I'll click on it. And no, I shouldn't have to go to the ad and click on the X every **** time I look at my mail. By that time, the sound has already blasted into the office or wherever I am. This is so rude and believe me, isn't making me want to purchase whatever it is they're selling.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get rid of offensive ads.

I've clicked on the X above the ad and indicated numerous times that an ad is offensive to me but it keeps appearing. It's really offensive to me and I have contacted Yahoo twice to see how I can disable the ad. They've told me I can provide feedback which I have done, but it still keeps appearing.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Very disappointed that, after 10 years of being a yahoo mail pro user the price has increased so substantially.

After using mail pro for over 10 years have cancelled over the huge price increase. Would return if reduction was offered.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ads Make Writing Emails Extremely Difficult

I am working on transferring my accounts to another email server because reading and replying to emails is near impossible due to the ads. My computer (all of the computers I use) slow down dramatically because of the constant reloading of ads on the right hand side of the screen.
    Please consider changing your advertising format or make "Yahoo Mail Classic" available again.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  18 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. stop sending me ads on the email inbox as i hate seeing all ads and refuse to pay for them to be removed, i expect this to be a free service

i hate seeing ads every time I access my email account. I want this stopped as I keep seeing the same ads all the time and I am fed up with deleting them, I have already told yahoo that THESE ADS ARE NOT RELEVANT TO ME

1433rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If I ask to have something blocked please block it. I don't know how you've been calling it add free.

I am a woman in my 70s getting ads for male enhancement and foreign-born brides and on-line ***, etc. It's disgusting!

1433rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can you Add Promo Tab and Primary (genuine mail) Tab very difficult to filter to many Promo, Advertise mail are coming on Yahoo Mails

Can you Add Promo Tab and Primary (genuine mail) Tab very difficult to filter to many Promo, Advertise/ Spam mails are coming on Yahoo Mails

1433rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. STOP THE BANDWIDTH KILLING ADS

Stop the bandwidth sucking videos. Nix the Anorexic Fashion Chicks. Those potato sack clothes are really hanging on just skin and bones. If you want us to click on some of your ads so you can make some $$$ then let us chose what we want to see or give us an ad survey. In case you haven't guessed it we are in a global depression. Listen to us and we sill come. ScribeCave.com.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Product Support responded

For some of our ads, you can click the ‘X’ on the upper right corner to let us know why you don’t like it. After you click ‘X’, you can select from the multiple options to tell us why you don’t like the ad:

• It’s distracting
    • It’s not relevant
    • It’s Offensive
    • Something else – Give us your detailed feedback

We’ll review your feedback and make changes as needed. We’ll try our best to block the ad from appearing for you again.

Your feedback will help us identify bad ads and adjust those we display in the future.

13. Disable Popup ad coming from the Purchases line item under the View section which says "I may have spent to much money on my purchases".

Give us a way to disable the pop up under the View section - Purchases. I am 52 years old and am able to make the decision I do not want to sign up for Earny. I got it! I may have spent too much money! That's okay! I want to spend too much money. Stop the constant pop up, PLEASE!

997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Its brilliant. Unlike Gmail it does not cover the mail with Ads. Continue working on unsolicited Adwares

Unlike Gmail, Your domain is not covered by unsolicited Ads. Please continue and be ahead of other emails which predominantly earns revenues from unsolicited Ads which annoys the users.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Your Pop-up Adds Completely Cover Your Yahoo News Page

Lately when I go to follow-up on a "Story" --- The side-pop-up adds
    BLOW UP AND TAKE UP THE ENTIRE PAGE !!!! SO YOU CAN'T EVEN READ THE EXISTING ARTICLE !!!!
    I AM NOW BOYCOTTING YOUR NEWS PAGE, AND READING ANY OTHER NEWS SERVICE BECAUSE OF THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. happy _star24@yahoo.com

I don't like ads in.mail.
    Otherwise I love yahoo.
    I want to say that Yahoo should also give internship to Graduates . because no one want to give opportunity like this.
    I am from Delhi(India)

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unnecessary ads can be restricted.

Unnecessary Ads can be restricted. There are too many advertisement coming in my yahoo mail which I unsubscribe but again back. That needs to stop. I hate the same and irritate.

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. there was an ad that looks like mail that solicits the user's ssn.

there was an ad that looks like mail that solicits the user's ssn.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base