Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It was previously

It is really a problem for everyday.Whatsoever you do but we should not be suffered.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What's with the ridiculous lag caused by Yahoo Mail?

While Yahoo!'s online mail service has always been somewhat ad/spam/malware intensive, for about the last three weeks it has become almost unusable. It causes all other services on my machine to lag and hang. The only solution is to log out of Yahoo! entirely. This happens regardless of which browser I use.
    Unless this gets fixed, I'll have no choice but to move to an alternate email service. Unfortunate, because I prefer Yahoo!'s layout.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Toggle "ALL" for the european privacy options.

We understand that's your core business and all, but for the few of us who don't want all your partners to get our data, you should make it EASY to toggle off partner data transfer.
    You know this, I know this. but you still decided to force users to toggle parners off ONE BY ONE instead of having a toggle all off. That's a very lame attitude to have and it lost me the few respect I had left for your company.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get the damned advertisements out of my inbox.

I consider the ads an invasion of my privacy. Yahoo needs to find real ways to earn a living. Stuffing advertisements into my mail and extorting money out of Yahoo Mail users in order for them to get "advertisement free mail" brings no commercial value to the table. I WILL move on beyond Yahoo because of this advertisement issue and the extortion associated with getting my inbox to be advertisement free. Yahoo is all about "clicks" and the more people that move on the fewer clicks you will be getting. Wise up Yahoo.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo Should Either Change or Go Out of Business Entirely!

If Yahoo wants to drive away most, if not all, of it's customers, why don't you just close up shop and give us all a break? The constant pop-up to white list Yahoo is driving your customers away in droves! You have way too many ads to begin with; then we get the constant, maddening "reminder" every few seconds. If I wanted ads, I'd turn on the television or buy a trashy movie magazine. I do NOT want ads on my email! Please, PLEASE STOP!!! Yahoo execs, DO YOU EVEN CARE? It most certainly doesn't seem like it. I'm about…

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. MORE ADDS ARE NEEDED WAIT TIME SHOULD BE LONGER

WAIT TIME FOR EVERYTHING SHOULD BE LONGER!

997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adequately test your advertisements before releasing into production.

I recently received a message from your site that indicated that it detected Ad blocking software. It was necessary to install the blocker in order to access your site, since whenever I tried before, it would continually lock my browser and prevent me from viewing your content. I do not believe that having ads is the problem, rather, that you are not being cognizant on how the advertisements are affecting how your site functions. It seems that you are allowing the advertisers to just post whatever they want, which does not work very well. You need to establish guidelines for…

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop spamming me. You put ads in my mail, then say "Want this pain to stop? Use Mail Pro" Only $3.49/mo. That's b.s.

"Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience." This sounds like you care about having me as a user of your service.
    Stop spamming me. You put ads in my mail, then say "Want this pain to stop? Use Mail Pro" Only $3.49/mo. That's b.s. and you know it.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get rid of the &^%$&^$&% video's in empty folders!!!! NOW!!!!! You idiots just blew out $50 of credit on my phone- UNHAPPY!!!!!

GET rid of videos in your empty folders, you just ate a full months data because of your unwanted bloody videos in empty folders
    At the LEAST... allow us to turn them off

I DONT want your stupid videos eating up my data, simply because I didnt move out of an empty folder after deleting emails
    Its a STUPID idea and I am seriously looking at moving to another provider, I simply cant afford to have yahoo eat my data with unwanted bullshitte like this, the new email page is bad enough, it chews through data as it is, but…

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give priority to the things I'm trying to do with mail messages rather than the advertising on the sidebar.

Don't let the things I'm trying to do with mail be delayed while a slow ad is loading up. It's so frustrating now that I'm really wishing I could go back to the older version of mail.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. no puedo ver mi correo poe qe sale que tengo un error #19

no nos compliquen la vida solo areglen el problema y asunto arreglado

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keep getting message to disable adblocker or whitelist yahoo.

If you would get rid of all the SPAMMY, FRAUDULENT advertisements, videos, etc......people wouldn't need to have an adblocker running all of the time. Worst mail service ever. Been seriously thinking about just getting rid of yahoo all together since beginning of December, even discussed it with all of my disabled son's support staff because I have other email that doesn't require me to have a dang adblocker running. Get rid of the spammy stuff, I mean my god I get over 200 spam emails per day even with the adblocker running, imagine how many I would get if I…

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Do not send advertisements to my Email account

Do not send advertisements to my e mail account!!!!!!

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Coupon

Remove the coupon banner. It is useless, doesn't work, and the user can't close or remove it. X isn't active, SEE MORE doesn't work, nothing in settings to control or turn it off. I pay for Ad free mail and this is just another attempt by Yahoo to force ads on me. Dumb idea and totally unnecessary.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Email - comet.yahoo and pr.comet.yahoo killing your email service!!

As of today, Jan 28, 2018 about 3:30ET, trying to send a simple email has now become a horrific experience. Something showing up on the status line as either: comet.yahoo.com or pr.comet.yahoo.com is stopping me from being able to write a simple email now. It took me over 15 minutes to type a 1 minute email because of your ads. You seriously need to look into this as I will not tolerate this for very long.
    Fire your developers and all staff associated with thinking this was a good idea.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. filtre

Serait il possible de pouvoir faire des annotations pour les adresses mail filtre (comme le faisait l'ancienne version)

Merci

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix your Ads, so wouldn't freeze computer. Hire professionals, not 3d graders!!!

Your Ads are done nuts way, seems 3d grader was doing those and they stack, they freeze computers, they lover-load Temp folders , have hanging scripts...like 20th century.

Shame on you.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How do I get rid of "share holiday cheer" pop-up?

How do I get rid of "share holiday cheer" pop-up?

1433rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop those annoying videos everytime I turn on Mail.

Stop those annoying Videos that start everytime I turn on Mail

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base