Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New Coupon Feature Notification in the way and won't go away

I don't pay for ad free mail, but is there a way to turn off the notification for the new coupon feature? It blocks the "send" button on new emails and pops up every time I open my mail. After I've acknowledged the new feature, is there not a way for the notification to stop popping up every time I sign-in?

647th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please remove the "Expiring Coupons" banner from my inbox. I PAY for no ads. I don't want your ads either.

Remove the expiring coupons banner. Those who pay for no ads shouldn't have to be subject to YOUR ads either.

139th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Coupon Feature on Yahoo Mail Pro should not be there

Thank Verizon/Yahoo Mail Pro engineer for adding a coupon feature/banner to my paying Yahoo Mail Pro. A needless, useless feature that I do not want, did not request and DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE TO CLOSE OR DELETE OR UNDO. You should be coming up with features that would make Yahoo Mail Pro better not useless features. I guess we have Verizon to thank for that or engineers that should be doing some other type of work.

182nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. STOP THE MALWARE ATTACKS COMING IN FROM ADS RUN THRU YOUR PAGES????

Own up and stop blaming the providers or malware already on peoples computers? I am no computer expert but it doesn't exactly take Sherlock to work out that that the re-diverts are only coming in when users are on your pages??!! People are/have used malware blockers so their computers are clean, using different platforms from all over, so please stop the BS and own up to your flaws and get the problem fixed!!

1433rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable the Ad Interest Manager so users can truly manage their ad preferences

Enable the Ad Interest Manager so users can truly manage their ad preferences

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. don't send filly content in your videos I'm offended. necked couple concedes baby. you should have to request to see that.

quit showing immoral and obscene videos in mail ads I don't want to see. YOU BELONG IN JAIL! AND APPARENTLY HAVE NO JUDGMENT

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Yahoo ads on the side of my emails are bogging down everything I want to do in my email. It takes forever to read, & write emails.

I wish someone would look into this. It's absolutely a terrible, and upsetting experience trying to read, or write emails. The ads are bogging everything down. I have long pauses waiting for the **** to load on the side. What used to take me a few minutes to do in my emails, now carries into a miserable waiting game hour. I HATE IT !!

101st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email very slow, focus on your business rather than showing advertisement.

Focus on your business instead of earning revenue from showing advertisement. Improve speed of email, otherwise, yahoo will lose email user as well.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New Coupon Feature Notification in the way and won't go away

I don't pay for ad free mail, but is there a way to turn off the notification for the new coupon feature? It blocks the "send" button on new emails and pops up every time I open my mail. After I've acknowledged the new feature, is there not a way for the notification to stop popping up every time I sign-in?

3921st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop the ads from inteferring with the creation of a new email

The revolving ads on the side (in Microsoft Edge using the *new* user interface) continually interrupt typing of an email. It makes it totally unusable as an email interface. I know people have reported this in the past, but its worked fine for me until just the other day.

239th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please shutdown auto-playing of videos on Yahoo mail Account

Please shutdown auto-playing of videos on the webpage as ads when the users are using Yahoo webpages of any kind, else Yahoo will lose the existing users. Don't dig your own grave, Yahoo. At least don't auto-play the videos when users are using their Yahoo mail account as ads or provide a settings feature where we can disable the auto-playing of video. It is a common sense for anybody to understand that not everybody will have high internet bandwidth in India. Yahoo is making fun of its own self.

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop with the advertising on MY email page. All you need to do is be the host!

I have been with you from the beginning of time and I've had enough. When I can't even conduct MY PERSONAL biz because you've interrupted my email work with YOUR CONTINUED and growing encroachment of YOUR advertising on MY email page then you're done. You are now using MY file area to post small window ads. You're now taking MY first email line in my incoming list for your advertising. You have taken multitude of page space to allow for COLUMNS of advertising. I have had it and I'm now divorcing you. I am now using an email program to…

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. useless yahoo

i dont like yahoo .every day we have to face new problem... now if there is an option to upgrade to add free yahoo then payment is hurdle...i think yahoo cannot offer and compete other messengers like gmail.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why Yahoo Mail Pro not available in India?

Tired of seeing so many ads. When I try to upgrade, I keep seeing this feature is not available for your location. Can you please activate Ad free Yahoo Mail Pro for Indian accounts?

Thanks in advance!

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Video ads

They are freezing the page and making me want to switch to a more reliable email. Disappointing. I like Yahoo and have used it for over 15 years.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. information request response procedure?

How do I send the screen capture that you requested for overwriting text?

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. STOP all of the stupid advertising you do to speed up response click/enter time!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP all of the stupid advertising you do to speed up response click/enter time!!!!!!!!!!!

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Put it back.

Remove all ads.

997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. DO NOT PLAY VIDEO ON YAHOO MAIL PAGE- TAKES UP TOO MUCH RAM- MAKES MY COMPUTER ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO USE

NO More Videos ads please!!! It makes using Yahoo mail incredibly slow. I will have to change to a different e-mail service if this continues.

997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base