Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The New Version of Yahoo is Inferior to Classic

I recently changed (7 days? ago) to the New Yahoo and then I changed back to the Classic Version. I found the new version slow, as complicated as some other email providers, and having multiple problems including freezing up, not sending messages, being difficult to maneuver in.

I went back to classic because classic is faster, less complicated, does not freeze up, and more efficient and easy to navigate.

You are forcing us to use the inferior new version. Is there any way that Yahoo can keep classic or change the new version so that it is identical to classic…

1433rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. STOP !!!

This is the 5th time I have asked you to STOP BOTHERING ME TO UPGRADE MY INBOX. I have tried the upgrade and hate it! Fortunately there was the option to go back. Yahoo does not car about their users. NOT IN THE LEAST. Also, why do I have to sign in to post, when I am already signed in?

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I really don't think this new layout at all! Not liking all these lists and the absense of a new email alert!! It's very user unfriendly!

I really don't think this new layout at all! Not liking all these lists of emails and the absense of a new email alert!! It's very user unfriendly!

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Only switch a customers format if they are unhappy with the current one. Now you just have more unhappy customers and yes I pay

Only switch a customers format if they are unhappy with the current one. Now you just have more unhappy customers and yes I pay

1433rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please leave the classic yahoo design. This new format is much easier to read and use. Your new format all the designs are too bright or dar

Please leave the classic yahoo design. This new format is much easier to read and use. Your new format all the designs are too bright or dark. Not user friendly or easy to read.

1433rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My antivirus detect a phishing

Related with ecp.yusercontent.com, every time I attempt to see images in my mailbox messages. What is that?

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quit blocking my product rating submissions to Home Depot and other companies.

Too much security-- I like to test products. You won't let me submit my reviews TOO much Google

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please have an option to edit email address. I created one when I was young and now want to change its name. So please Focus on this.

Please have an option to edit email address. I created One with a very childish name and now it sounds awkward.So just want to change.Pleas focus on this.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. TRASH CAN

PLEASE PUT THE TRASH CAN BACK WHERE IT WAS. IT'S TOO EASY TO HIT THE WRONG TRASH CAN WHEN YOU HAVE TO CHASE ACROSS THE EMAILS TO GET TO IT.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New Yahoo Mail is absolutely rubbish. Give us the option to revert back to classic

The new Yahoo Mail is absolutely rubbish.

I was in the middle of organising all my folders. Under the new Yahoo there is NO OPTION to move a folder now.

Full folder names have been shortened and one cannot view full names.

Cannot now find how to edit signature.

No option to save a new incoming email to contacts.

Why cannot Yahoo leave things alone when everything is working. Why get rid of many sensible options.

Not everyone on this planet is a geek who knows how to use modern software. Yahoo have to think of disabled people. I am…

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop forcing me into the horrid new UI each log in and only get to the good one

Each log in I need to change back the UI to the good one from the horrid new one. Please, make this sticky so I don't have to waste time getting a page that is really bad before I choose the good one.

BTW if it ain't broke don't break it. The new UI is horrid and does things I do not want, do not need, and is basically useless for me.

997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add my closest city to the drop down menu list city time zone so I can choose the right one

add cities to the drop down menu so I can choose the right time zone in yahoo mail.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. City Time Zone

You need to fix the city time zone where I can change it to the right location of my closest city because there is not one to pick...............Thank you

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. VoiceOver

When VoiceOver is reading an e-mail in Yahoo! Mail, it will often stop reading in the middle of sentences to give a "BLEEP!" noise for no logical reason.

1433rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This format for "improving" our Yahoo Mail is a joke! There is not enough room for comments and suggestions, which shows you don't really c

...corres. our ideas or complaints! For instance, the subject line should be wider so that we can determine whether to open the mail or not! Bring back the much better emoticons! I'm also losing emails to "Spam" and I'm not the one directing them there! FIX THIS!

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right Click Options! Where did they go?

Why do you constantly change yahoo mail? Obviously everybody who uses it, likes it the way it is, or they wouldnt use it, QUIT trying to turn it into gmail, i hate gmail.
    If you only changed the visual things on the email it'd be fine, but no, you change the way things work too!
    NOW I have no right click options. I cannot delete, mark as read, mark as unread or any of the things in that menu. AND no way to easily find out how to do them. smh

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I send an email to myself, I want to see my own name in the 'from' column, not the word 'me', which I find demeaning and patronising

When I send an email to myself, I want to see my own name in the 'from' column, not the word 'me', which I find demeaning and patronising.

1755th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base