Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want the "" *** **** "" out of my mail box....do something about it...

Numerous *** content...ShellyMac-wanna swap pics, Jessica-swap ****, Kayla-swap ****, LocalBBW's, Kandy-you wanna f***, Asia-Eurodates, Men raped video, Pock hard D***, Natalya50837, Alliemilf69,MilFalert69, Chrissy22, Ultra Trim 350forskolinByC, Jenneifer-single women looking to f*** around, Hollie Cummings91.
    These are just a sample of what I get on a daily basis, I don't indulge in it, I don't condone it.....with as specific as your adm is on everything wrote on yahoo, I believe someone needs to start finding these sites & either fine them or send to authorites for wanting to sell ***........please get these sites off of here & check closer to what…

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why does only the time show and not the date?

Why does only the time show and not the date?

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I don't own a bloody MOBILE PHONE so I can't have a Yahoo account AND I can't contact you!!!

Don't assume that everybody in the world has a BLOODY MOBILE PHONE! You bloody morons. I have an account at Gmail, they are not asking for a mobile phone number. What a stupid, dumb idea. Get rid of the insistence on a mobile phone being required to get a yahoo account!

1434th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My account recovery information is incorrect

When attempting to sign into my Yahoo! email I'm asked to enter a code sent to an email address I haven't had access to for at least 10 years. When I go through the help menu to resolve the situation I get the following message:

"Please contact us and we'll do our best to help you get back in."

When I click the link at *contact us* I'm taken back to the original help screen, where the only option is to start the process over again. It's circular, no resolution available.

My only suggestion to improve this would be an…

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. searching through inbox

I hate that you changed the option for searching through your recent inbox for this week and previous week. It takes more time to look through emails that I saw a couple of days ago, that I need to reread, and its EXTREMEMLY AGGRIVATING. WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT MORE COMPLICATED!!!
    THEN, I put in a search and I can't find any of the emails to or from the sender and I get the emails from 2 MONTHS AGO????? The search is to search and find what I need. Stop making me spend more time at…

1434th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1434th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want my previous version of Yahoo mail back.

You changed the Yahoo Mail version without asking. It is harder to use. Can I get the previous version back?

77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Your email system really sucks. This is the only way that I can contact you. Since you all are chicken **** to put up a contact address.

Your email system really sucks. I can load my email but if I click on one to view it, it won't show it. If I try to look at my spam mail, it won't load it I keep on getting this stupid window that says that it's having trouble doing that. It doesn't say that there is an error. I know that you communist ******* are in league with the government, snooping through peoples emails and all of that. I want complete and total access to my mail. If I do not receive complete access to my mail within 24…

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I cannot Load, cannot Send, and cannot Save!!

I cannot Load, cannot Send, and cannot Save!!

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Product Support responded

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble with your contact list. You should still be able to access your full list when composing an email by clicking the ‘To’ icon. You should also be able to access and edit your list via the Contacts icon that appears in Yahoo Mail.

Please contact our email support team for further assistance if the issue continues. Below is the link to reach that team. Please choose ‘Contacts’ and ‘Manage contact lists’ as the categories when filling out the help form.

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

12. You should open create a gmail account and find out how slow and pathetic Yahoo! has become.

I mean, where's the complaint section on feedback section here?!?!?! I couldn't find it. Ok, yes, I'm a dumb and idiot email user. I can;t even find out how to register a complaint on Yahoo! mail.
    Please make it faster. It takes forever to get ready and let me do things. gmail is far more better, only if I hadn't given my Yahoo! email address to half the world I know.

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i currently cannot receive mails please can you look into that for me

i currently cannot receive mails please can you look into that for me

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem receiving emails in Yahoo Mail. For the best assistance with this issue I recommend taking a look at the Yahoo! Help article “Emails aren’t received in Yahoo Mail” available at:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN22021&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

Please contact our email support team for further assistance if the issue continues. You can reach that team via the help form at the following link:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

14. 523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have no interest in an archive button on my email list on the left hand side of the screen. Please return the delete button

I just got a new computer and my Yahoo mail includes a change which I really don't like. On the left side where all the emails and folders are listed, the delete button has been replaced with Archive. I don't use that. I save emails in a folder tree and really don't wish to change my system. Is there a way to get that delete button back? The archive makes me open each and every email in order to delete it, instead of letting me just delete without opening.

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. why tf can't I type!?

seriously killing me trying to write and send messages. only thing that is slow is yahoo mail on my new computer. try to type a letter and nothing happens... then I get a letter, then nothing...

326th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble typing and composing messages in Yahoo Mail. The troubleshooting steps in the following article should help with this:

Basic Browser Troubleshooting

Because this forum is intended to gather feedback/suggestions for Yahoo! Mail, if you continue experiencing this problem, please contact Customer Care by going to:

Contact Customer Care

Thank you for using Yahoo Mail!

17. sounds to customize mail

add sounds to yahoo mail profile.

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can't delete items. Constantly asked to change POP Settings on accounts I no longer have.

I just want Yahoo Mail. Don't try to take over my other accounts. Some of them don't exist anymore. I constantly have to revert to basic mail to delete or move items. I will drop Yahoo as my e-mail of choice if you don't make changes.

997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. get rid of your new pic attachment program, it sucks cannot attach anything, it is horrific and takes too long if at all. I have ity.

see above information on your new attachment of yahoo mail program. It is horrible, nothing works right I will be going to aol mail soon

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the Contact us tab an email address would really be nice- there is no way to actually get help.

In the contact us tab, there are only pull down tabs and no way to actually contact anyone about your problem. You assume all problems are on the list, they are not.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base