Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can I get my email to show who the email is coming from? I really need this option and it was changed when Yahoo updated the email.

How can I get my email to show who the email is coming from? I really need this option and it was changed when Yahoo updated the email

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, I tried the new version of yahoo mail but I prefer the older one. I find it easier to work and much more efficient

Hi, I tried the new version of yahoo mail but I prefer the classic-old one. I find it easier to work and much more efficient- why cant'you offer both versions and let clients choose....

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I had the new version and DID NOT like it so I switched back to basic. Please do not force people to use the updated version. Thank you.

DO NOT force people to use the new version. I had it and DID NOT like it,. I switched back to the classic version and I want to continue to use the classic version. Thank you.

647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have been able to logging to my account after a long time.Great! But I have an issue.

All my mails have gone after a long time without logging and I need it back. Please help out.

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. tryed you new email, hate it... went back to the classic email and now all i get is that stupid pop up telling me to switch to the new one

tryed you new email, hate it... went back to the classic email and now all i get is that stupid pop up telling me to switch to the new mail

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I WANT TO CONTACT YAHOO!!

To be able to contact a human at Yahoo!!

997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Do not take away my Yahoo format!! If you lose all my folders I'll have to sue you!!

Do not take away the old Yahoo mail format - no one wants the new one!! If you lose all my folders, I'll have to sue.

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fire the dolts who came up with the NEW mailbox

Seems to justify there jobs we have a new and less improved mail. I tried, didn't like and went back. Now your pestering the heck out of me to upgrade.
    Over my cold dead hands will I choose this new bad version.

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. HATE the new email setup. Go back to classic,!!!!

Quit changing our email settings. I HATE the new email setup. I want my classic back.....

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hate yahoo terms and policy!!

After a year, I logged in to my yahoo to find an old picture saved in my old email....shockingly there was no emails in my inbox and no folder, nothing!!! I chatted with online customer service and they said based on terms and policy, they deactivated my email and deleted everything!!!!without notifying me!!!! Who can believe this?!!! I had 2 alternative emails and one phone number to get a message from Yahoo before losing all my history and memories.
    They cannot do whatever they want!!!

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This a.m. I was "greeted" with a ridicules "hula doll" urging me to update inbox ---- I did NOT appreciate caricature of Hawaiian cultu

STOP insinuating and USING beautiful Hawaiian culture as some kind of "POP Culture" greeting me with a supposed improvement of Yahoo Inbox with a hula caricature

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Client for Nearly 20 Years...ABOUT TO LEAVE YAHOO

Yahoo! I can no longer print my full email messages, it only wants to print the most recent, and not the thread. I cannot figure out how to change this. Yahoo, I have defended you for too long! Yesterday, I opened my mail to find ads everywhere. I paid the annual fee and felt robbed after being a loyal customer for nearly 20 years. I suppose this is the end for us. YAHOO!!!! Its Been a RIDE! GMail, here I come!!

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change position of the Reply To button

When I click on Reply To icon, I would leave the mouse in the same position and would start typing.
    However, the mouse stays in position where is the first recipient in the "To" line. That means a hover-over bubble appears with the contact details, and it covers the email body. And therefore I don't see what I type. Especially when I want only to respond to email with a short response.

And also, BRING THE OLD INTERFACE BACK! The new one is wasteful with the screen space, design is NOT NICE and it is step back in visual experience.

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mailbox deleted

I just logged in to my yahoo mail. After long time, whenever i click at inbox/check email it shows me a message "there were some issues with syncing your mail box.

997th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Like it, but other classic one was better

This mail app is ok, but I’m not liking the ads and spam that come with it. I liked the old one better, but you have to appreciate the fact that they are trying a new style to get more people engaged and active on email.

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It is not easy to get help from Yahoo Small Business on email issues either by email or phone.

It is not easy to get help from Yahoo Small Business on email issues either by email or phone.

1756th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base