Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Burn down everything yahoo

Remove people from building. Pour gasoline on all servers and all electronic devices. Pour a trail out to the sidewalk. Strike a match and throw it onto the gasoline trail. Run

1773rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ads in inbox

Can you please take the stupid ads out of our inbox. It doesn't do anything but slow things down. I don't need to see about woman's protective undergarments or over priced cruise trips for seniors. Soon as you close it another one opens. Can y'all fix this ASAP

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The way to improve Yahoo Mail is to bring back the Classic Basic Mail. This one is Awful!!!

You should have the Classic basic Yahoo mail back because it had the seasonal stationery choices which my friends & family enjoyed it! There were more choices in Basic Yahoo. My suggestion for the future "Bring back Classic Basic Yahoo" There was no need for improvement!

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. *****@****.com pass word *****

I was off the coupter for about 2 years and try to get my old e- mail and it will not let me on it. could i get help from you all

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. LARGER FONT size!.........................or I'm outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My idea is for anyone at Yahoo sitting at one of their computers and programming Font Sizing.......I think that idea might work, don't you?

1449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let us add pictures to our email signatures. You used to be able to do it and now you can not.

Bring back pictures on our signatures. Many people need to put company logos and or business cards on the email signatures.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keep Yahoo Classic Mail!!!

I've Been A Satisfied Yahoo Classic Email Subscriber For Several Years! I Am Happy With All Of The Features And Options It Offers!

PLEASE KEEP YAHOO CLASSIC MAIL!!!  

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Using simple version: When adding a contact, there is no way to add the contact to a group.

Yahoo, bless your hearts, you have messed this up royally. I should be able to add a contact —new or existing — to a group. Nope. No can do. Get this act together please or I'm finding another server.

432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Verizon at least read these you joke of a company

stop asking to be whitelisted for the 1000 time

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bookmarks and their passwords in a format you could print out.

You used to be able to print out a list of your Bookmarks along with their respective passwords. This was very helpful. I would like to be able to do that again.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop superimposing ads over my top email.

Superimposing an ad over my email is just plain DUMB. Does anyone REALLY think that will get people to click on the ad? If anything, I would avoid any advertiser that allows that to happen.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo mail needs no improvement it is perfect.

I feel Yahoo mail needs no improvement as it is perfect as it is.

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it to were you can have a shortcut on a laptop intsead of going through browser everytime. ugh

Make it to were you can have a shortcut on a laptop or desktop intsead of going through browser everytime. ugh

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add the ability to sort the contact list alphabetically by last name like I was able to do with the old yahoo contact lists.

Add the ability to sort the contact lists alphabetically by the last name like we were able to do with the old yahoo email. The current system is useless when I want to compare my contact list to other list that relate to the contact list. I volunteer keeping a neighborhood phone alerting system and every year I have to adjust the list for new members, dues paid etc. and being able to compare my printed member list with the yahoo contact list conveniently would be great. I was able to do that with the old yahoo.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. how old is my account?

How do I find out when I opened my account?

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A one click to stop certain email traffic.

I get unwanted emails from for example, "****** Housewife," and others. I have no idea how they got started or how to stop getting them. The Filters only stop the ones filtered. Any email that contains certain words or terms should automatically be deleted.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. You have caused me a lot of trouble by no longer allowing me to sort my contacts by first name. Please fix this.

You have caused me a lot of trouble by no longer allowing me to sort my contacts by first name. Please fix this.

530th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base