Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why is the page BLACK as if a 'negative' I will not use Yahoo if this format is left in place! Go back.

Go back from negative effects to NON negative so WE CAN read without getting headaches.

1007th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where did my old emails go?

When AT&T and Yahoo Mail split up this week, only my new emails can be seen by going to AT&T.net. They said the old emails would be viewed by going to Yahoo.com. Everything from before 12/27/17 has disappeared. HOW DO I GET ACCESS TO MY OLD EMAILS?

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. On the new yahoo mail for desktop, restore the ability to save searches into "smart views"

On the new yahoo mail for desktop, restore the ability to save searches into "smart views" (the old version has it but it is not implemented)

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I need to retrieve my trash for the last month, not just the last 2 weeks...can you help me with that?

I need to retrieve my trash items for the past month, not just the past few weeks...can you help me with this?

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. yahoo email "coupons from this message" across the top of my email is annoying and I want it gone.

I hate this format, as do many many people, it is stupid, the coupon is in my email, I don't need additional **** on my screen. Remove it. Guess yahoo wants to lost subscribers by adding something so stupid with mo way to turn it off.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to get all my e-mails in one format sent to me. EU GDPR.

According to the GDPR I should be able to contact your DPO and ask for you to provide all the information you hold about me. Yes that would include sending all the e-mails I have on your account in one convenient format. As of May 2018 you will be in breach of the new EU regulation if you don't provide that option to the EU citizens whose data you hold. Who is your DPO? According to the GDPR you are obliged to display DPO-s contact.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. SCAM EMAIL

I RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING SCAM EMAIL IN MY EMAIL BOX:

YAHOO

Hi latunjiakinola@yahoo.com ,

You’ve requested we terminate your account. Kindly ignore this message if this request was from you.

In 48 hours our server would delete your account and you would be denied access to your email (latunjiakinola@yahoo.com ).
    Indeed we are sad to see you go.

If this message was not from you or you mistakenly requested for your e-mail termination.

Please cancel request here to keep your account.

Have a great day!

Yahoo

Replies sent to this email cannot be answered. This message was sent to …

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lose the POP UP on the E-Mail. Quit them NOW.. assho...

Covering the email area with one of your F^&*King pop up ads is not endearing. STOP it..

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Merry Christmas!

Your new layout sucks. Easy to see you are moving away from being an actual “news” site. Seems every story I may have an interest in, which are few, has the “read more” button or ends up being a link to the hellishly annoying stories that use “next page” buttons. Usually only takes one or two before I give up and go to another site.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I HATE what you’ve done to mail, change it back PLEASE!

Change it back, hard to navigate, even on an iPad Pro (large screen) hit mail instead of box to deleat and have to go to bottom of email to deleat when in message instead of just hitting deleat at top in old version.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Love the new "unsubscribe" feature... but... :(

Once I get to the point that I've marked the emails I want to unsubscribe to and hit the "submit' button, nothing happens :( The "cancel" button works, but the "submit" or "unsubscribe" (or whatever it says ;) option just sits there Great idea though... look forward to it working!

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I keep getting invitations to join ***-oriented groups and I don't want this vulgarity bombarding me constantly

I keep trying to report the offensive emails or reach you to complain, to no avail. Apparently you don't give a dam* what WE want. All I can ever find is your useless HELP screen - and it's no help at all.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FIX YAHOO MAIL

the yahoo mail on my iphone is awful lately! wont load and then brings up emails from 10years ago and wont load current! this has been going on for over a week now! yahoo needs to do something about it!!!!!!!!

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email notifications

Ok. When I log in to Yahoo, I see a red circle with a number one in the middle above my mail icon. I say to myself, I have a new email. I hover over the mail icon, it says "You have no new messages." WTF? You people at Yahoo are so ******** it isn't funny. Learn how to operate a website.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo server not allowing email to get to my iPhone via wifi, wireless or LT from 12a to 12p

I have an sbcglobal email account. For the last week, while I have email view-able when I'm at a desktop, these emails don't download to my iPhone from 12a to 12pm whether I'm using WiFi or LTE...after 12pm, they eventually will get downloaded...I've called AT&T about this, but they say since Yahoo is now a 3rd party server, they can't do anything about it. So..I am having to change my primary email account (to gmail), and will probably not be viewing your Yahoo home page very frequently. Pretty lame that you don't seem to be prioritizing your contracts.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What is wrong with the email today? Won't load completely, no options available.

What is wrong with the email page? It won't load properly, no options are available, can only see last 2 days.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo mail not working in Safari!

In safari, my yahoo mail is constantly bogged down. I have to refresh after EVERY email to get the spinning wheel on my mac to stop. So frustrating. This does not seem to be an issue with yahoo mail through Firefox.

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo emails are usually delayed

I am trying to find help for my email receiving delays, which is regularly 16-24 hours after they were sent to me. And in some cases I am aware of emails not getting to me at ALL. This is a real problem, I need to get emails in something closer to real time. Can someone help me or refer me to how I can get a hold of Yahoo for help?

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base