Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo emails are usually delayed

I am trying to find help for my email receiving delays, which is regularly 16-24 hours after they were sent to me. And in some cases I am aware of emails not getting to me at ALL. This is a real problem, I need to get emails in something closer to real time. Can someone help me or refer me to how I can get a hold of Yahoo for help?

1773rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Private E-mail Content

Email that does not have content that is scanned by Oath, or anyone else. You know, private e-mail that isn't treated like it doesn't belong to me.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customer Service

I just want to start this by stating that I fully understand this section is for feedback regarding Yahoo Finance. There are no other prevalent outlets for me to report feedback about the errors that I am receiving while using your service. I finally returned to the site to recover my Yahoo account after years and years of poor information security and overall poor customer service. I can't even access my mail the one time I want to in the last five years. The error reads "We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can…

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't add or edit reminder on yahoo calendar

I can't add or edit reminder on yahoo calendar

328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. the toolbar is now ****

don't get me started on bugs and errors the one thing that has kept me using yahoo the most is the toolbar and you guys have that ALL messed up! I also liked the calendar but it seems I can't use it to sync with ANY of my other accounts. the yahoo mail was good but ya went and changed that too and I am just TOTALLY disgusted with the changes you have made... your not making yahoo better, your making it worse. You NEED to listen to your customers they are the ones that should be given a choice…

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Go back to the old email/calendar interface, PLEASE. New interface has way too many bugs and querks. Calendar reminders don't work anymore

Sorry, but new email/calendar weren't nearly ready for release, PLEASE return to the previous one.

reminders don't work
    email windows flaky - have to use multiple scroll bars and you only see partial windows (cut off at the bottom.)

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. After 10 years, I am no longer receiving alerts in my inbox from my calendar. It's been about 10 days as well!

After 10 years, I am no longer receiving alerts in my inbox from my calendar. It's been about 10 days as well! I use it to remind me about b'days, pay bills, dentist, car service, etc.

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After 10 years, I am no longer receiving alerts in my inbox from my calendar. It's been 5 straight days! Does anyone have a suggestion?

After 10 years, I am no longer receiving alerts in my inbox from my calendar. It's been 5 straight days! Does anyone have a suggestion?

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Rogers Yahoo calendar to Android

Please advise how to export my Rogers Yahoo calendar to my new Xperia Android mobile. No information on this in the site anywhere.

1449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo Mail needs to buck up.

I have Yahoo mail, Google mail and own workplace's email. Everyday I will have errors or issue accessing the yahoo mail. Once in a while there will be "Temporary error: 14", another time will be slow loading of yahoo mail.

I simply don't understand why we can have smooth browsing experience at google mail and other emails but not yahoo mail. In the past lots of people are using yahoo and the experience was good, smooth and without errors. Now, more people had jump ship and use other company's product. Strangely, lesser people using yahoo but more issues arises. I'm…

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Subscribed .ics Calendar imports wrong time

When I subscribe to an .ics calendar, the time portion of the event does not import. All events are imported into Y Cal with a start time of 11PM-12AM the day before the actual event.
    For example, an event on April 15 6PM, gets imported into Y Cal as April 14 11PM-12AM.
    By the way, same exact .ics url imports fine into Outlook, Gmail calendar and others.

Y Cal really sucks. Making my case to move permanently to Gmail soon.

1449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am seeing [not title] on Calendar entries?

I'm subscribing to an ics file in Yahoo Calendar. I've got an event that is showing as [no title]. There is a SUMMARY slot in the file, but the calendar isn't picking it up. It looks like if the DESCRITION spans multiple lines, the SUMMARY does not get used. The entries look fine in Google Calendar and iCal. Any ideas Yahoo support? Thanks.

This event displays with the Summary as the title of the event
    BEGIN:VEVENT
    DTEND;TZID=America/LosAngeles;VALUE=DA...
    DTSTART;TZID=America/Los
    Angeles;VALUE=...
    DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20140308T154036...
    LAST-MODIFIED;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20140308T...
    UID:127120-9942157
    DESCRIPTION:Stein Haus Game vs This opponent has (Arrival Time: 11:30 AM)
    SUMMARY:Stein Haus vs This opponent has…

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dear Sirs, Electing to use your key has been a horrible idea and is leading to a total loss of yahoo email on other devices.

I am unable to contact you otherwise. How to opt out of the key aarsngement. I have totally lost yahoo email on all of my devices

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. FIX the MUTHA-F***kin Yahoo app for windows 10 PC

You, FIXin the MUTHA-F***kin Yahoo app for windows 10 Desktop PCs.

3989th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have tried the new email format you are forcing down our throats and it sucks. Not just my opinion but a seemingly overwhelming majority.

I have tried the new email format you are forcing down our throats and it sucks. Not just my opinion but a seemingly overwhelming majority. WTF is wrong with you? Yahoo has been touting this **** for what seems like years and your users despise it. Get a clue!

3989th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Verizon-for the 40th time-stop asking me to whitelist ur **** company

another example how ****** Verizon is-they dont even read these-their own feedback site

3989th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. (May 30, 2019) Undergraduate Integrated Science in 9. Physics

Story of the Heavens references: Transubstantial & Transfiguring Giving

Liturgical
    https://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/053019-ascension.cfm
    May 30, 2019
    The Ascension of the Lord
    Lectionary: 58

Territorial
    https://disneyland.disney.go.com/destinations/disneyland/star-wars-galaxys-edge/
    Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
    © Disney, All Rights Reserved

Visual
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzYW5DZoWs
    Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker – Teaser
    Every generation has a legend.

Scriptural
    Ten Commandments: Covenant

First Stone Tablet: Obligations
    1. Scripture (Message)
    2. Almsgiving (Charity)
    3. Baptism (Naming)