US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why set the limit of sharing photos with Groups?

I noticed that today flickr sets the limit of sharing photo with groups as 60, it really bothers me. Why can't I share my pictures with more groups now? :(

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  127 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop auto tagging my pictures with all of your bloody auto irrotation tags!!

Quit the friggin' auto tagging of pictures with "outdoors" "wildlife" "trees" "garden" "june" "july" "beach" "train" "station", etc...

And as I am in Britain, Britain is NOT in f***ing europe... DO NOT insult me, my British nationality and existence wit "europe" because I am not in facist gestapo europe and neither is my country, the united kingdom of Britain... we are more affiliated with the USA!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  103 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Help save active groups with inactive moderators.

Help us active members take over groups that are active, but overrun with spam because the admin/mods are long gone.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please fix the numerous problems

Please fix the numerous problems with this site!!!
    Some of the problems:
    Cannot add images to groups...keeps freezing.
    Problems loading to view mine & others images.
    Problems commenting...takes forever, if at all.
    Problems removing images from groups...keeps freezing.
    So many 'Bad Panda' visits.
    Loading sooo slow.
    Flickr please fix all this!!!
    This has been getting worse by the day. I am spending far too much time getting nowhere.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New explore concept and recommendations

As I understand, Flickr shows the 500 most interesting photos of the last day on explore.

Well, I've been clicking on explore in a daily basis looking for inspiration and only a few photos are interesting... for me!

Let me tell about my case: I'm interested in food photography, so I look for inspiration in my feed, my groups and on the explore page. But when I see the explore page, I only get birds and legos. OK, birds are nice but thy aren't exactly what I'm looking for... and legos make me feel somehow nervous. I mean, there is…

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Anonymous Favorites

It should be possible to anonymously favorite photos. When A anonymously favorites a photo of B, then:
    1) B gets a notification about it, but without by who.
    2) The favorite counts just as other favorites.
    3) Only A sees the favorite in his or her own favorites page.
    4) This is also possible when A is blocked by B.

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FIX YOUR POSTING PROBLEM

This has been going on for over a week now and most of us that post or comment every day have having problems posting comments. Unable to post your comment at this time, ERROR over and over. Get it fixed!

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hello! I think it would be wonderful if Flikr had a duplicate photo identifier. That way it would be easy to delete duplicates. Thank you!

There is an app called Duplicate File Finder that does a wonderful job of finding duplicate files so that they are easy to delete. It would be amazing if Flikr had the same capability for its photos. I have so many duplicate photos and I would love to be able to remove them from my uploads. I think this would be very beneficial for Flikr in the long run, too. Thank you for considering this idea!

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remember previous used tags and make them clickable to fast tag your photo's

Remember previous tags and show them when posting new photo's. Make them clickable to fast tag your photo's. I post lots of photo's in the same category or same place which is time consuming to enter tags by writing

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix the Bug!

I have just noticed today that some of my public photo's have suddenly started disappearing, to be replaced with "This photo is no longer available". What's going on?

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  26 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Replace the invite to group icon

Never update unless everything that people use is included in the update

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Blocking people should remove mentions of my name in comments

Spam comments are getting out of control. They link to/are promoting adult sites and are inappropriate. Simply reporting the spam and abuse isn't enough.

Feature requests:
    --Please make the block feature remove all linked mentions of our names/accounts by the person blocked. NOT just in comments on our photos but comments on other photos and group posts.

--Give us a simple button on each photo in the Recent Activity feed where we can easily remove a mention of our name/account.

--Please make it easier to report spam/abuse and block people directly from the Recent Activity feed rather than having to…

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix the stats issue please

please fix the stats so they work properly losing 400 views per upload cause they dont work correctly had 1400 total views only 1000 register

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. increase or eliminate daily follow limits

I fail to see how following someone is considered spam. Allowing 20 new follows per day is hardly enough and, on some days, doesn't even allow you to return follows of new followers. Inconvenient and frustrating, especially on a newer account where you are trying to build.

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. i would like the editor on the down load page, as some times it may not go through and you have to reload the image, and we want to present

to have the editor on the down load page it makes sense, to present a finished image for the viewers , not work on it when ppl are looking at the page !

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix repeat images appearing in albums

When syncing a collection from lightroom I will often see that the number of photos listed in the lightroom collection and the number of photos on flickr are different, sometimes by hundreds of photos. This is usually due to duplicates of photos from the collection appearing at seemingly random places throughout the flickr album, it makes my collections which I spend a lot of time collecting and organizing seem very unprofessional.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. support for live photos (apple)

a way to preserve “live” aspect of apple live photos.

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Embed system not working

Ok, pics are on public before someone mentions it. Was in the past able to embed pics before. Wouldn't say no prob as it still required work to get the code right. But now? No matter what is tried it gets rejected and have to download the pics and re upload somewhere else. Not so simple as is claimed.

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. why have YOU not me created a second account and now every time i want to upload photographs it goes to the unwanted account. This is totall

sort out the friggin problem of creating a second account when i have not asked for it nor do i want it. every time i now want to upload photographs it goes to the new account you lot set up which is a right royal pain **********. you have made what used to be a simple exercise now a total nightmare.
    all i want to do now is find somewhere of removing all of MY pictures from my original flickr account and set up one with google photos or similar. YOU ARE SIMPLY A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base