US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop auto tagging my pictures with all of your bloody auto irrotation tags!!

Quit the friggin' auto tagging of pictures with "outdoors" "wildlife" "trees" "garden" "june" "july" "beach" "train" "station", etc...

And as I am in Britain, Britain is NOT in f***ing europe... DO NOT insult me, my British nationality and existence wit "europe" because I am not in facist gestapo europe and neither is my country, the united kingdom of Britain... we are more affiliated with the USA!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the Bug!

I have just noticed today that some of my public photo's have suddenly started disappearing, to be replaced with "This photo is no longer available". What's going on?

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  24 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto tagging is ridiculous

I bet the guy who figured out what's in a picture and supplies tags automatically thought it was a really clever idea.
    Well, if it were smart enough, it would be, but it's not, so it isn't.
    "sky" ? "road" ? "building"? Yeah, those things appear in my pictures,
    but that's not the subject and I bet there is "sky" in almost every outdoor picture taken! Yeah, that will narrow things down!

What is the end result of this "cleverness"?
    Wasted time and effort, as no doubt it slows down the upload process,
    and then it wastes my time getting…

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Where is Aviary?

I no longer see "EDIT PHOTO IN AVIARY" when I click where it tells me to edit my photos. Is Aviary gone? If so WHY is it no longer available?

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  90 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wow, I am getting photo no longer available on my page.

Having quite a few images saying that they are no longer available. Plus having issues joining groups. Has there been changes in your tech staff??

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Where has the 'edit' option gone in the user's photostream options?

The 'edit' button seems to have disappeared from the photostream user options, so we just see the 'densely-spaced' photo view without the option to go to edit mode and see photo stats, for example.

Another 'improvement'?!

30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The edit photo feature on the Flickr photo page is currently disabled pending an upgrade. The older version of Aviary that was being used stopped working last weekend, and Adobe is working with us to upgrade to the latest and greatest version of Aviary.

This means that after a brief delay (while we get the update in place), you’ll have access to a more stable, more feature rich photo editor to complement your Flickr experience!

Sorry for the inconvenience of this unexpected upgrade, but we’re confident it will be worth the wait. Please review this help article for more information: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN28158.

8. Could you please stop adding tags yourself ? The statue of a man is not an ANIMAL !!

flickr always adds tags that have no link whatsoever with the posted pics.
    Please note that your clients are adults and know what tags to add exactly!

114th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Information in profiles?

Why is the information such as gender, age, location /region gone in the profiles?

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Flickr Photo Editor

The new Flickr photo editor fulfills a great need for online photo editing after the discontinuation of the online Aviary photo editing facilitation.

However, there are a few critical requirements that need to be urgently considered for improving the utility of this new tool:

*Provision of a cropping grid with standard formats such as one-thirds, center-lines.

*Provision of a perspective control tool or straightening tool.

*Facilitation for scaling down images to standard display sizes such as 1024x, 2048x.

*A watermarking tool.

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the Bug for API function flickr.photosets.getInfo

API function flickr.photosets.getInfo does not work!!!

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "Flickr Reactions"

PLEASE!!!
    Make them go AWAY!
    Any Flickr reactions posted in my comment section will be immediately deleted!
    Yow! What were you thinking!

29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug on "groups" view of main member page...

There is a bug with the "groups" view from the main member page - sometimes (intermittantly) after the main groups that have had pictures added in the last day, you'll get stuff from the "all activity" page coming in, extending what you see. When I click on "groups, that's ALL i wanna see!

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Option To Go Back To Previous Style

You keep making changes that get worse and once we get used to the new change you make another. The new recent activity is horrible and not user friendly. It was nice to have the notifications and newly uploaded pics in one spot now i have to go into another area to look at notifications. In the old design it was easy to like we didn't even have to click on the image to like it and there were thumbnail views of multiple uploaded pics we could choose to look at IF we wanted to, this is just a bunch…

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  112 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mac Uploadr misses Photos title, description, location metadata

Annotated images in Photos lose all metadata when uploaded.

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We need options for page layout.

Please bring back to feature to choose our page layout. I want to be able to have the albums of the first page of my stream.

For some of us, the albums and collections are a huge part of the creativity of our photography. The way it is set up, people rarely click on the albums anymore. They just scroll through the photostream, which is not as interesting if you ask me.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. the about

it's missing a few thing from the profile : like ***, is it a male, female, couples or other page. Plus it missing the rankings they given you. you do not know if you are followed, friend or family

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix your Apple TV app. It effing sux.

Idea? It's a novel one. Fix your Apple TV app so that one can scroll through pics. That appp is a POS.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix your Apple TV app. It effing sux.

Idea? It's a novel one. Fix your Apple TV app so that one can scroll through pics. That appp is a POS.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base