US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Help save active groups with inactive moderators.

Help us active members take over groups that are active, but overrun with spam because the admin/mods are long gone.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX YOUR POSTING PROBLEM

This has been going on for over a week now and most of us that post or comment every day have having problems posting comments. Unable to post your comment at this time, ERROR over and over. Get it fixed!

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the Group Admin's life easier!

I recently inherited a group from another Admin. At the time there were approximately 1,600+ members. I started reviewing the members and noticed that many of them have not posted photos of their own and most of the groups they belong to are **** related. I'm trying to remove them from the group and it is a time consuming experience. Hopefully this suggestion can be easily incorporated.

When you go to the Manage Your Members tab and click on Intelligents you get a list of members, the most recent additions first. At the bottom of the page are some page…

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. place recent favorites on the first page of favorites

When we upload to our own photostream or add a favorite, it appears on the first page. However, when another member adds our photo to their favorites, it falls to the last page. There is no navigation button to browse to that last page. Could you reverse the order of favorites, or give us a last page number to click? Thanks.

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Comments from groups

I would suggest that we can stop or mute conversations where you posted or comment something long time ago, here and in the app. I still receive updates of comments of groups that I wrote many years ago.
    Thanks for your hard work, I love Flickr.

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I was recently advised that if I renew my PRO membership, I would be able to send photos to an unlimited number of groups. I renewed but g

I was recently advised that if I renew my PRO membership, I would be able to send photos to an unlimited number of groups. I renewed but am now limited to send photos to ONLY 60 groups maximum.

Please advise what is the situation.

Thanks

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add message with reason for rejection of photos

I run a group with rules that demand certain information or tags to be added to photos, before they are allowed into the pool.
    - It's a matter of adding camera-type.

However, sometimes people forget to add those tags (or don't care), and I usually send them a message to get them to tag their photos properly, before I reject their photo if this hasn't been done within a week.

I would really like to have the option to add a short message/reason when I reject a photo to the pool, so I don't have to mail a lot of…

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Easier Group Photos

When you go to add photos to a group photo pool, photos you've already added or that are not eligible should not show up. It can take forever to click through your album before you find ones that are accepted.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to be able to add 3 entire Albums to my Group

I should be enabled to add entire albums (that each have been carefully selected and ordered) to a Group (for my friends and family to view privately).

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base