US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where is Aviary?

I no longer see "EDIT PHOTO IN AVIARY" when I click where it tells me to edit my photos. Is Aviary gone? If so WHY is it no longer available?

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  91 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to permanently hide specific users from search results

It would be so helpful if there was an option to not just temporarily hide a user's images from search results, but hide them permanently.

When I'm looking for a certain kind of photo, sometimes I'll try many different combinations of tags. I don't want to click and hide 100 spam/pinup/Second Life accounts for every particular search. If I know a user posts nothing but inappropriate or irrelevant content, it would be nice to just hide them from all future searches.

This issue makes it hard to use Flickr sometimes. I know you guys keep closing the requests asking about…

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug with searching images

When I make image search by specific lens and I open the images in full-screen, I have only 50 images to see and then they over. This is every time and it's a lot of boring. This is not persisting when you open a group and then look images in fullscreen. Please, fix it!

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Search Faves

I love my Flickr for desktop but I want back the Search (by photo title) on the Faves section of the other members. I want to see if they really faved my photo or if they're just a fave collector. Thanks and keep doing your excellent work.

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Camera Finder: Fujifilm Cameras Missing

URGENT: As a group admin I heavily rely on the Camera Finder feature in combination with keywords. This is currently not working with the following cameras.

Please add the

X-T2
    X-T20
    X-A3

to the Camera Finder search feature.

Thanks!

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Camera Search Engine

We use to have available in the Camera Search engine the ability to search ALL photos made by a specific camera now you have limited that search engine to just a few pictures . Very disappointed in that being taken away . I use to use that search a lot to find pictures taken by specific cameras .

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. please add the Light L16 to the camera finder

Now that the Light L16 camera is shipping, images are starting to appear. Please add it to the camera finder and update the icon from a generic one?

here's the group with over 100 images so far: https://www.flickr.com/groups/3541818@N22/pool/

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Camera Finder: Add Missing Pentax and Nexus Cameras

The Pentax K-S1 and K-S2 don't appear in the camera finder like they ought to:

https://www.flickr.com/cameras/ricoh/

These cameras represent Pentax's budget cameras for a few years ago.

Additionally, there is no way to find Nexus 5x or 6p photos. These smartphones are common, have good cameras, a dedicated following, and should be added. Either put them under "Google" or their respective brands (LG and Huawei):

Google: https://www.flickr.com/cameras/google/
    LG: https://www.flickr.com/cameras/lg/
    Huawei: (doesn't exist)

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please, fix stats for Pentax K-3 and add K-1

K-3 has been broken since added. K-1 is on market for over a year and there are thousands of pictures from it on Flickr. Yet no show in stats.
    Thank you

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When someone searches your name, make it able so you can choose what page that person will see first: Collections, albums, etc...

When someone searches your name, make it able so you can choose what page that person will see first: Collections, albums, etc...

110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please fix the album slideshow URL link feature. I want a separate URL for my slideshow that I can use as a link for friends/clients

I used to send a URL link of my slideshow to friends and clients. Now the URL link takes me to my static photos not the slideshow. Please bring back a separate URL for slideshows. Pleeeaaassee!

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please extend the camera finder results for Fujifilm X100F

Please extend the camera finder results for Fujifilm X100F

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fujifilm x-t2

I would like Flickr to include FUJIFILM X-T2 to camera finder
    Thanks in advance

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make collection view available on mobile app

flickr keeps getting better and better. I organize all of my photos into albums... albums are sorted by collections online, based on the year.
    Please make collections viewable on mobile devices. I click a collection and I see only the albums from the year I've chosen rather than scrolling through dozens of albums

132nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why can't I sort my searches?

Searches should sort by new automatically.

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove the sign in popup

Reduce this to once per session. Every other page view is a hugely negative experience and is not going to encourage a sign in - quite the opposite.

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like flickr to include FUJIFILM X-T2 to camera finder

I would like flickr to include FUJIFILM X-T2 to camera finder

121st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please add Olympus XZ-10 to the camera database

The Olympus XZ-10 is not yet in the Camera Finder list. PLease include it.

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Seriously improve the 'Flickr Mail', specially that interface

Too much confusion, and that interface is simply bad, please improve it and make flickr better

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base