US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop auto tagging my pictures with all of your bloody auto irrotation tags!!

Quit the friggin' auto tagging of pictures with "outdoors" "wildlife" "trees" "garden" "june" "july" "beach" "train" "station", etc...

And as I am in Britain, Britain is NOT in f***ing europe... DO NOT insult me, my British nationality and existence wit "europe" because I am not in facist gestapo europe and neither is my country, the united kingdom of Britain... we are more affiliated with the USA!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  103 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New explore concept and recommendations

As I understand, Flickr shows the 500 most interesting photos of the last day on explore.

Well, I've been clicking on explore in a daily basis looking for inspiration and only a few photos are interesting... for me!

Let me tell about my case: I'm interested in food photography, so I look for inspiration in my feed, my groups and on the explore page. But when I see the explore page, I only get birds and legos. OK, birds are nice but thy aren't exactly what I'm looking for... and legos make me feel somehow nervous. I mean, there is…

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix repeat images appearing in albums

When syncing a collection from lightroom I will often see that the number of photos listed in the lightroom collection and the number of photos on flickr are different, sometimes by hundreds of photos. This is usually due to duplicates of photos from the collection appearing at seemingly random places throughout the flickr album, it makes my collections which I spend a lot of time collecting and organizing seem very unprofessional.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My starts counter is not counting accurately.

This has happened before. I think my photo view starts counter is stuck or counting at a much fewer rate than my actually daily count.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Selecting many photos at the same time!! and editing photo info!!

I wish I can edit the info of photos easy. On the net, selecting several photos at the same time and edit the dates which the photos were taken. It's really hard to edit info (dates, location, albums ... ) not selecting many photos at the same time.

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ads

Hello, I have been an enthusiastic Flickr user for some time, but I find ads between pictures very disturbing. I understand that there is advertisement on Flickr, but ads between pictures drastically lower the user friendliness of this website. I am very diasppointed that such measures are being taken on this website, which I used to percieve as a place designed for artists to express themselves and a community of sorts. Apparently, money is on the first place yet again.

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No more cover image when sharing Flickr album on Facebook

Since mid-december, I can't share my Flickr album on facebook correctly. The link works fine, but there is no more cover photo (instead, a message saying "Flickr is almost certainly the best management...").
    My old link still work fine. But if I try to share the same old album with new link, no more photo cover...
    What happened?

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Photos viewer, ads, and missing "right arrow"! (Can't access last photo.)

I share an album link & expect people to view the photos in that mode where the Titles are visible below the photos, and where they would click on Right/Left arrows to move forward/backward through the album. Your ads pop up every 3 or 4 photos. Fine, what can we expect for free. However, there is ONE more of my photos to view after your LAST ad. But there is no further "right arrow" to click on to access the last photo. The last photo is visible as a small dark icon down below, but no one will see that.…

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug: Can't edit description, can't delete comment on own photo

I experience bugs on one of my photos, other photos are ok. On my photo at https://www.flickr.com/photos/peterthoeny/38178005016/, when I try to edit using the web app I get error message "We couldn't change the Title and Description at this time." When I edit in iOS app, I get no error message, but the text reverts to the old text.

In addition, I wanted to delete an obnoxious comment on that photo, and I can't. The web app gives error "We couldn't delete your comment."

Please fix this bug!

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please improve your share via email interface.

Your interface to share the albums via email is absolute garbage !! Please fix it ASAP. It doesn't pull up past emails I share with all the time. It can't get my contact's email from my Yahoo mail (zero integration). It doesn't not allow any basic level of copy-and-paste. It doesn't allow copy easily of all the 18 emails I have typed in already. If I do assemble those 18 emails somehow and paste it in your UI, it doesn't even parse the commas and paste those 18 emails individually! Zero help with emails from this horrible UI! Very disappointing.…

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am seriously considering canceling my account. For the second time with in 2 months my notifications on All of my IOS devices has

I am seriously considering canceling my account. For the second time within 2 months my notifications on All of my IOS devices has stopped functioning. The last time this occurred it was about a week before it started working again. I never received a response back as to the cause and all contact from yahoo regarding this issue were snippets from your web help which had absolutely nothing to do with the issue. If it helps you at all notifications were working at around 4:00 PM EST Friday 15th December.

If you want to keep receiving money from me. I…

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mac OS El Capitan Flickr Account

Ich kann mich mit Safari in meinen Flickr account einloggen, aber in Mac OS El Capitan in den Systemeinstellungen meinen Flickr Account nicht verbinden. Gleicher Benutzername richveraguth@yahoo.de und gleiches Passwort

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Album Download is really defect- FAQ is incorrect!

I declare the following issue as a professional _Software_Test_Engineer, so please DO NOT KEEP ANSWERING: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/flickr-for-desktop/sln7291.html. I read it, it does not help and yes, I reported that this does not help.

Its not possible to download large albums. Some images of the album might be hidden for the public, but when the user wants to download all visible albums, it allways hangs up. The download starts but allways ends with a crash.
    The upload button is further only visible in certain browsers.

According to your FAQ, it is possible to download all albums, as soon as the user…

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix the Bug for API function flickr.photosets.getInfo

API function flickr.photosets.getInfo does not work!!!

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Rotate panoramic 360° on a single row

The spherical panoramas (equirectangular) work very well.

But why not adapt the automatic rotation for panoramas 360 ° made on a single row?

They could turn only horizontally it would be really good, because much easier to photograph.

Here is an example: http://urlz.fr/67vQ

Thank you.

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug on "groups" view of main member page...

There is a bug with the "groups" view from the main member page - sometimes (intermittantly) after the main groups that have had pictures added in the last day, you'll get stuff from the "all activity" page coming in, extending what you see. When I click on "groups, that's ALL i wanna see!

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BUG

Right click and save as option gives a folder of lots of thumbs from others. Needs to be fixed. It seems like a bug.

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base