US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop auto tagging my pictures with all of your bloody auto irrotation tags!!

Quit the friggin' auto tagging of pictures with "outdoors" "wildlife" "trees" "garden" "june" "july" "beach" "train" "station", etc...

And as I am in Britain, Britain is NOT in f***ing europe... DO NOT insult me, my British nationality and existence wit "europe" because I am not in facist gestapo europe and neither is my country, the united kingdom of Britain... we are more affiliated with the USA!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There is no Pictures of Yilteks Enerji uploaded on the Flickr

There is no Pictures of Yilteks Enerji uploaded on the Flickr

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the Bug for API function flickr.photosets.getInfo

API function flickr.photosets.getInfo does not work!!!

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug on "groups" view of main member page...

There is a bug with the "groups" view from the main member page - sometimes (intermittantly) after the main groups that have had pictures added in the last day, you'll get stuff from the "all activity" page coming in, extending what you see. When I click on "groups, that's ALL i wanna see!

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option To Go Back To Previous Style

You keep making changes that get worse and once we get used to the new change you make another. The new recent activity is horrible and not user friendly. It was nice to have the notifications and newly uploaded pics in one spot now i have to go into another area to look at notifications. In the old design it was easy to like we didn't even have to click on the image to like it and there were thumbnail views of multiple uploaded pics we could choose to look at IF we wanted to, this is just a bunch…

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  112 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My starts counter is not counting accurately.

This has happened before. I think my photo view starts counter is stuck or counting at a much fewer rate than my actually daily count.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix your Apple TV app. It effing sux.

Idea? It's a novel one. Fix your Apple TV app so that one can scroll through pics. That appp is a POS.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix your Apple TV app. It effing sux.

Idea? It's a novel one. Fix your Apple TV app so that one can scroll through pics. That appp is a POS.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please, CANCEL.

I use my PC for research (Google & bing), and to compose tweets. I do not use flickr.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. View referrals by group and over longer time periods

I wish I could view referrals (in both view & favourite counts) broken down by group, across more than a day at a time - at least months, preferably all time.

The basic idea is to better understand which groups are most active and worth me investing more time in. It needs to be over a significant time period (e.g. month(s)) because when & what I upload is a factor, as not all photos I upload go into all groups I'm a member of.

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop displaying "Hey, do you use the upload-by-email feature?"

Why do you insist on giving the "Hey, do you use the upload-by-email feature?" at the top of my screen? I don't use it and once I click through, you should stop displaying it. This is annoying and very unprofessional.

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. new camera phone for Bphone 2017 (Designed by Bkav - Made in Vietnam)

Please add the new type of phone.
    The phone name: Bphone (Bkav B2017)
    The camera: Bkav AI Camera

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug with select box

https://www.flickr.com/cameras/apple/iphone_7_plus/ now showing select box don't work. win 10 latest chrome

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What has happened?

Today, 31 July 2017, I suddenly have photos (previously sorted into albums) from 2013 and 2014 in my auto upload folder. :( How did these move and why? Now I need to check each image to see if it is in the album or not, and some are, some aren't. This is a disaster.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please remove the "profiles makeover" banner.

Please remove the banner, especially since I've clicked on it.

And the forum "reply" link is dead.

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Picture timeline

Why you cancel the picture timeline
    it's useful can u put it back

291st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. NEW BUG: Faves to photos inexplicably gets unFaved a few hours or days later!

I detected in recent week that photos that I've Faved, or people who have Faved my photos, would become un-Faved when I return to view a photo that I had already Faved. I keep track of Fave count to my photos, and detected a drop in count to some. I can't confirm that a person isn't simply unFaving my photo, but I doubt this, given that I can verify the photos I've Faved of another account, is becoming un-Faved and I'm not the one doing it.
    It just happened again 24 hrs ago. The only possible connection is that these…

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it easy to request a change to a photo narrative that has been mis-stated

Make it easy to request a change to a photo narrative that has been mis-stated. This is not easy to find on this website

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base