US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Test

Test

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please add the Light L16 to the camera finder

Now that the Light L16 camera is shipping, images are starting to appear. Please add it to the camera finder and update the icon from a generic one?

here's the group with over 100 images so far: https://www.flickr.com/groups/3541818@N22/pool/

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow crowdfunding and tips for photographers.

Every other social media site allows crowdfunding and tips so artists can support themselves.

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop auto tagging my pictures with all of your bloody auto irrotation tags!!

Quit the friggin' auto tagging of pictures with "outdoors" "wildlife" "trees" "garden" "june" "july" "beach" "train" "station", etc...

And as I am in Britain, Britain is NOT in f***ing europe... DO NOT insult me, my British nationality and existence wit "europe" because I am not in facist gestapo europe and neither is my country, the united kingdom of Britain... we are more affiliated with the USA!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adding titles to photos

I have noticed that it is becoming more and more common that photos are being uploaded without a title. In this day and age of being able to post directly from one's phone or camera by way of WiFi, it is somewhat annoying to find a photo one likes, but not know where it was taken, or what the subject matter is. Viewing photos is an exciting experience, and I often call myself an armchair traveller, being able to enjoy wonderful scenes, that are often very different to one's own Country. By the same token, it is a pleasure being…

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Camera Finder: Add Missing Pentax and Nexus Cameras

The Pentax K-S1 and K-S2 don't appear in the camera finder like they ought to:

https://www.flickr.com/cameras/ricoh/

These cameras represent Pentax's budget cameras for a few years ago.

Additionally, there is no way to find Nexus 5x or 6p photos. These smartphones are common, have good cameras, a dedicated following, and should be added. Either put them under "Google" or their respective brands (LG and Huawei):

Google: https://www.flickr.com/cameras/google/
    LG: https://www.flickr.com/cameras/lg/
    Huawei: (doesn't exist)

220th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upload from Lightroom yields API errors

I've tried to upload photos from Lightroom for well over a week but keep getting Flickr API errors: "Flickr API returned an error message (function upload, message Photo is temporarily unmodifiable)".

It is connecting, however, because all of my Lightroom photos got renamed to their original camera names rather than the names I had over COUNTLESS HOURS given my photos using the flickr interface.

I tried reconfiguring the Lightroom export plugin and reconnected with flickr, to no avail.

For years this has worked with no trouble whatsoever.
    Fix or refund my Pro account fee.

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix the Bug!

I have just noticed today that some of my public photo's have suddenly started disappearing, to be replaced with "This photo is no longer available". What's going on?

168th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How to avoid seeing some types of photos when I open a new tab?

I am scared of photos of snakes. Quite often, when I open a new tab, these kinds of photos jumped out! is there anyway that I can still enjoy the beauty of different photos every time when I open a new tab, but I can also protect myself from disturbing photos? how to change the settings? thanks a lot!

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flickr Wall Art  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Compression reduces quality and it kills our photography (We are leaving!)

We use to keep flickr as the travel photo blog kinda thing, but now its moving away from that as the quality of uploaded photos are drastically reducing due to the compression making the our photography look really bad. flickr isn't mainstream social photography, but with what you're doing it might be, making so many of take off.

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please limit one camera model and one lens for each photo in the tag.

Including more than one model of camera and/or lens in the tag for a single photo just to attract more readers is downright cheating and confusing!

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. fix it okey! Because that has never happened

I am a member of this place and pay for it, then as it is not better to communicate with you, I want you to know that they have problems in Geo Tagging and when you download a photograph says a message that there is nothing downloaded, when you try to put the photo on the map .... fix it okey! Because that has never happened

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I do have another problem and feedback for the Flickr Team: Now I see why so many of My Professional friends have left Flickr!

I do have another problem and feedback for the Flickr Team:

Now I see why so many of My Professional friends have left Flickr! Toys and Origami are getting lots of Explores! I do not get it. period! What a joke the Flickr Explore Team has become! I have been with Flickr about 10 years and have never seen anything like it! It used to be a photo had to have the Professional look, Artistic, composition, focus, imagination and be real life people,nature, statues, landscapes etc.! What a joke! Sorry Flickr Explore Team, You have gone down hill by accepting…

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please can you allow video clips to have the correct date created/modified, so we don't have to correct each one manually.

When videos are uploaded, the date created/modified is automatically changed to the date uploaded.
    I know it can be corrected manually, but when uploading several short clips it takes ages to do this.
    I know several people have already suggested it, so please consider doing it. Thanks

168th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Layout idea

I collect baseball and hockey cards.

I would like to be able to group my collections in separate albums (baseball in one album, hockey in another album).

Your current layout allows me to do this, but I would like to be able to break down the display even further. Within the baseball album, for example, I would like to have separate albums for each team (one for Arizona, one for Atlanta, etc.). I would like to be able to do the same for my hockey album.

Right now your layout is such that I have to label each album as…

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug with select box

https://www.flickr.com/cameras/apple/iphone_7_plus/ now showing select box don't work. win 10 latest chrome

220th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop displaying "Hey, do you use the upload-by-email feature?"

Why do you insist on giving the "Hey, do you use the upload-by-email feature?" at the top of my screen? I don't use it and once I click through, you should stop displaying it. This is annoying and very unprofessional.

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. new camera phone for Bphone 2017 (Designed by Bkav - Made in Vietnam)

Please add the new type of phone.
    The phone name: Bphone (Bkav B2017)
    The camera: Bkav AI Camera

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Flickr Uploadr 3.2.1 not authorised anymore ?

Flickr Uploadr 3.2.1 not authorised anymore ?

I was using it until July 2017 to export from Lightroom to Flickr. it work like a charm and I loved it ( Mac OSX Sierra, LR6)
    Since last month it seems that Flickr does not authorise it any more. the uploader was logged OFF and i cannot log in anymore : it says "Flickr needs your permission ..." when i click OK it does not re-route to the flickr autorisation page anymore but to the main flickr page instead !?

Please help ! thank you for your support
    Flickr PRO member since…

220th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base