US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clicking onto my photostream shows 2 images side by side, I prefer 3 side by side.

3 images side by side is far better than 2 side by side.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NO A LA LIMITACIÓN DE SESENTA GRUPOS POR FOTO

Como cliente que paga creo que ustedes no pueden variar unilateralmente las condiciones. Espero que empiecen a tener en cuenta nuestras opiniones y podamos agregar nuestras fotos a los grupos que creamos oportunos.
    De continuar ustede en esta líne de hechos consumados, al finalizar el periodo que tengo contratado puede que cancele mis suscripción y busque otra página en la que mostrar mis fotos.
    Deben informarnos detalladamente de los cambios que hacen.
    Lamento que cada vez que varían algo en FLICKR es para empeorarlo.
    Ustedes sabrán a donde quieren llegar.
    Espero una pronta respuesta de ustedes
    Atentamente
    Leopoldo (Marco Polo)

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Up date browser message

I use WIN8.1 and IE11 and when I log on I keep getting a message to update my browser. There is no later one that IE11 for my platform

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Flickr sent me email spam so I am deleting my Flickr account which I did not create

I just got a message "[Flickr] Welcome!" despite the fact that I did not subscribe or join. If Verizon is going to abuse current Yahoo members in their way they are going to find out quickly that it will backfire. I will only delete my Flickr account (that I did not open) and wait to see what other abuse comes my way. So far, the new Yahoo seems more clueless (you use to be #1 for christ's sake!) than the old one.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The GMT time listed on the stat page is incorrect!

The GMT time posted on the Stats page is incorrect!

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why set the limit of sharing photos with Groups?

I noticed that today flickr sets the limit of sharing photo with groups as 60, it really bothers me. Why can't I share my pictures with more groups now? :(

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Rotate panoramic 360° on a single row

The spherical panoramas (equirectangular) work very well.

But why not adapt the automatic rotation for panoramas 360 ° made on a single row?

They could turn only horizontally it would be really good, because much easier to photograph.

Here is an example: http://urlz.fr/67vQ

Thank you.

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I wish there was a way to drag images from google drive into flickr

open files/images in google drive and drag them into flickr folders

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add filter to Customise Activity View to show Outstanding Group Invites on Photos

Add a check box for "Outstanding Group Invites" to the "Customize your activity view" under "Recent Activity"

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug: Can't edit description, can't delete comment on own photo

I experience bugs on one of my photos, other photos are ok. On my photo at https://www.flickr.com/photos/peterthoeny/38178005016/, when I try to edit using the web app I get error message "We couldn't change the Title and Description at this time." When I edit in iOS app, I get no error message, but the text reverts to the old text.

In addition, I wanted to delete an obnoxious comment on that photo, and I can't. The web app gives error "We couldn't delete your comment."

Please fix this bug!

197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. image removed message

I would like a feature whereby if an image is removed from a group by the admin then the photographer receive's a message from flickr

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why can't I return to Yahoo Mail easily from Flickr after going to Flickr from my Mail account where I first signed in?

Flickr back to Yahoo Mail without signing out in Flickr only to sign in again in Mail.

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Automatically import the photo title

Return to auto importing title of photo as you upload. It worked previously, now there is just a long string of random numbers and characters which have to be deleted before title can be added. That IS NOT an improvement, it is extremely annoying to have to retype the title. Please fix!

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Flickr photo date setting

It's impossible/very challenging to change date setting for a photo from say 31st back to the start of the month i.e. the 1st. Last month I fiddled around for ages before managing it. This month I am yet to succeed. Looks like a flash issue. (On a Chromebook)

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. BUG

Right click and save as option gives a folder of lots of thumbs from others. Needs to be fixed. It seems like a bug.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Update and check FlickrAPI

When I found a problem in using FlickrAPI on flickr. Tags. GetListPhoto, sometimes clearly exists about the picture of label on the web, but when using flickr. Tags. When getListPhoto doesn't show the related labels, such as "https://www.flickr.com/photos/shu6431/15609048587" I don't know why want to flickr can check in time we hope to have answered.

303rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bug with searching images

When I make image search by specific lens and I open the images in full-screen, I have only 50 images to see and then they over. This is every time and it's a lot of boring. This is not persisting when you open a group and then look images in fullscreen. Please, fix it!

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I want "featured" photos even less than "recommended" photos

Stop with the "featured" photos! Since I can't "x" them off of my feed, I hate them even more than I hate the "recommended' photos! Stop this invasion of my feed for the sake of possible "engagement" with photos I would never want to see in the first place.
    This new company is not Oath, it is OAFS!

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base