US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FIX YOUR POSTING PROBLEM

This has been going on for over a week now and most of us that post or comment every day have having problems posting comments. Unable to post your comment at this time, ERROR over and over. Get it fixed!

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the Bug!

I have just noticed today that some of my public photo's have suddenly started disappearing, to be replaced with "This photo is no longer available". What's going on?

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  26 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My starts counter is not counting accurately.

This has happened before. I think my photo view starts counter is stuck or counting at a much fewer rate than my actually daily count.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why are you preventing me from managing my account on my phone?? Is it all to get, not only me, but all users, to DL your stupid little app?

I have created multiple albums, added files to those albums, that were previously in albums that already existed &, then, after those files were moved over, deleted the files from the albums that they were originally in. When I go to look for the newly created albums...

They. Do. Not. Exist.

WTF are you doing this to me?!

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support for "inner cylinder" method Panorama's/360 images.

The stock Google Camera app (on Nexus/Pixel devices and any devices using current gen Qualcomm CPU's) takes "Photosphere" panoramas using the "inner cylinder" method.

This method is not supported by Flickr even though this is probably the main way that Android users capture Photosphere/360 images now.

You are ignoring a large percentage of your market share, I've seen old tech illiterate people using Photosphere mode! But no one can upload them to your site - you only support the ancient "equirectangular" method which from what I can see - no current camera app on Android uses.

I spent hours Googling…

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wow, I am getting photo no longer available on my page.

Having quite a few images saying that they are no longer available. Plus having issues joining groups. Has there been changes in your tech staff??

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug in Organizer: "Photos and Videos" shows only a fraction of all photos

I have noticed an interesting bug. There seem to be around 14k photos in my account, but when I go to the organizer, it reports only 1500 photos (https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0cv2sej6wp3x0x/Screen%20Shot%202018-01-09%20at%2011.50.06.png?dl=0). However, if I change the setting from "Photos and Videos" to only "Photos", I see all 14975 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tc1vqarjax1lhoi/Screen%20Shot%202018-01-09%20at%2011.50.11.png?dl=0).

The problem is that the API also seems to return only 1500 images. I tried using one of the duplicate removers and it only processed the first 1500 photos, instead of all 15000. There seems to be some bug deeper down in the API...

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please fix the network error when downloading a full album

Your posted article on multiple support/idea posts doesn't solve the issue of FAILED NETWORK ERROR.

Failed - Network error always happens when you download a full album.

This is not a network issue isolated to the user, this is on Flickr's end. I have used multiple computers and multiple networks with the same result, error.

I repeat, this is not on the USER's end. This is on YAHOO's end.

Please fix this.

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug: Can't edit description, can't delete comment on own photo

I experience bugs on one of my photos, other photos are ok. On my photo at https://www.flickr.com/photos/peterthoeny/38178005016/, when I try to edit using the web app I get error message "We couldn't change the Title and Description at this time." When I edit in iOS app, I get no error message, but the text reverts to the old text.

In addition, I wanted to delete an obnoxious comment on that photo, and I can't. The web app gives error "We couldn't delete your comment."

Please fix this bug!

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I was recently advised that if I renew my PRO membership, I would be able to send photos to an unlimited number of groups. I renewed but g

I was recently advised that if I renew my PRO membership, I would be able to send photos to an unlimited number of groups. I renewed but am now limited to send photos to ONLY 60 groups maximum.

Please advise what is the situation.

Thanks

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. hover turns some photo side ways

...why does a hover turn some photo side ways

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix the error message I get everytime I try to put a comment in the comment box.

Why don't you try fixing all the bugs, people are paying to be on this site.

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Album Download is really defect- FAQ is incorrect!

I declare the following issue as a professional _Software_Test_Engineer, so please DO NOT KEEP ANSWERING: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/flickr-for-desktop/sln7291.html. I read it, it does not help and yes, I reported that this does not help.

Its not possible to download large albums. Some images of the album might be hidden for the public, but when the user wants to download all visible albums, it allways hangs up. The download starts but allways ends with a crash.
    The upload button is further only visible in certain browsers.

According to your FAQ, it is possible to download all albums, as soon as the user…

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The GMT time listed on the stat page is incorrect!

The GMT time posted on the Stats page is incorrect!

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix the Bug for API function flickr.photosets.getInfo

API function flickr.photosets.getInfo does not work!!!

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow crowdfunding and tips for photographers.

Every other social media site allows crowdfunding and tips so artists can support themselves.

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base