US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where is Aviary?

I no longer see "EDIT PHOTO IN AVIARY" when I click where it tells me to edit my photos. Is Aviary gone? If so WHY is it no longer available?

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  85 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. uploader broken, when are you fixing the mac uploader failure

Please fix the uploader, I pay for this service yet it no longer delivers, what are you doing about it??

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I just noticed that flickr has changed the camera info for the Pentax K-1 to "point and shoot".

The Pentax K-1 is a full frame DSLR with interchangeable lenses, not a "point and shoot".

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. What does it mean that an idea is in REVIEWED status?

What does it mean here on Uservoice that an idea is in REVIEWED status? It no longer accepts votes, it is not listed as declined/rejected, there is no note from Yahoo/Flickr staff. What are people who supported or want to support this idea to make of it? Is it getting implemented or not? Thank you!

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like flickr to include FUJIFILM X-T2 to camera finder

I would like flickr to include FUJIFILM X-T2 to camera finder

103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can't add pictures to groups. Doesn't happen all the time. But I can select the photos but then nothing. Glitches.

I can't add pictures to groups. Doesn't happen all the time. But I can select the photos but then nothing. Glitches.

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. login

Can't login to my account. Can't post to forum.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jamessanday

110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I need customer support for a photobook i purchased. Why isn't there any way to contact a person for crying out loud?

How about a human being that you can speak to or text when you need some help? It's disgusting that you'll sell a $65 photobook and then provide ZERO ABILITY FOR YOUR CONSUMERS TO GET ANY STINKIN HELP. My photobook came damaged... and it's impossible to figure out how to address it. Unreal

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Invites that work!!!

Group Invitations are BROKEN - If I send an invite to a non flickr member, and they subsequently join flickr then after going through the signup process they come to a Yahoo landing page and have to then look for flickr, and there's no invite in they're new flickr account
    ALSO the screen name is incorrect - as listed on screen the name is different to that derived from an email search for the contact on an invite for a flickr member

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A lot of the links on the "Get the most out of Flickr" page are broken. It appears the page first went online in 2008. https://www.flickr.co

A lot of the links on the "Get the most out of Flickr" page are broken. It appears the page first went online in 2008.

https://www.flickr.com/get_the_most.gne

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. What do I need to do to to make the meter display accurate photo-count?

Dear Madam or Sir,

There is a photo meter on the main page of my account Dodo Pizza World. The meter currently shows that there are 1411. Whereas, in fact there are 3986. What do I need to do to to make the meter display accurate photo-count?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely,
    Fedor

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Photo Page zoom - Scrolling with wheel conflicts with mouse movement

If you zoom in to a picture on Photo Page with the little magnifying glass, if you scroll using the mouse wheel and the mouse pointer itself shifts even a little tiny bit, it takes priority and jumps to where the cursor is.

There should be some sort of threshold or delay of mouse movement if the user used the scroll wheel, or the scroll wheel just takes priority.

Because people don't glue their mice to the table.

Firefox 47.0 (I will test later if it works on the latest version because I can't update on this machine)
    OS X…

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Update camera finder

In the camera finder, Sony DSC-RX100M4 is listed. However, when you click on it, you are directed to this page: https://www.flickr.com/cameras/sony/?nomodel=1

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you please reply in a comment with more specifics about the issue you are reporting? Are you trying to access a photo that is giving you an error related to that farm? Any details about what you are trying to do and the steps you took would be helpful.

Thank you!
    Flickr Support

17. Fix bugs in Beta group

1) Search for tag "2016-36" in group "DNCB". The interface claims there are 51 photos, when actually 52 exist.
    2) the Advanced search > Dates is confusing. Many photos taken on Aug 24, but none appear unless the left-hand date is either <blank> or set to Aug 23. Conventional behaviour would expect them to appear when left-hand box is Aug 24 or earlier.
    3) Advanced search button has combo box for selecting Date Taken or Date Uploaded as the sort criteria. Has no effect; sorting is always by Date Uploaded.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Engineering is saying/asking the following:

They did the following:
    1. Go to the group pool page https://www.flickr.com/groups/dncb/pool/
    2. Click on the search icon just above the group pool
    3. No option to search for tags so I search for 2016-36
    4. I get no results so I click on the advance icon to get options.
    5. Set to Search in Tags.
    Result:
    Nothing returned. Is this how you are searching?
    If you know what photo that is not in the search results, can you please check that photo on the photo page and see that it’s in that group and has that tag?

Thank you!
    Flickr Support

18. Bring back new Activities layout

The new layout of the Activities page is dreadful. Very confusing, poor quality, pictures are too small and lots of space is wasted. Bring back the previous please, this looks messy and cheap and does not suit a photography websiteas Flickr.

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Asus Zenfone

Support for Asus Zenfone series, such as Zenfone 5, Selfie, Zenfone 2, etc.
    Currently there is no specific page for Asus but found for Sony, Samsung, etc. Also, the photo information shown for Asus has a full frame camera instead of a smartphone.

I suggest something like this, but for Asus. See example: http://www.flickr.com/cameras/asus/
    (with provided photos of phone models and the correct sign when checking photo information (EXIF area).

Thanks!

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bad links on uploadbyemail page

https://www.flickr.com/account/uploadbyemail/

There are at least 2 wrong href links on this page:

"use a special code"
    "using these instructions"

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for telling us about this issue. I have reported the problem to engineering to resolve. I will update this post when I hear back from them.

Thank you!
    Flickr Support

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base