US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why set the limit of sharing photos with Groups?

I noticed that today flickr sets the limit of sharing photo with groups as 60, it really bothers me. Why can't I share my pictures with more groups now? :(

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  121 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop auto tagging my pictures with all of your bloody auto irrotation tags!!

Quit the friggin' auto tagging of pictures with "outdoors" "wildlife" "trees" "garden" "june" "july" "beach" "train" "station", etc...

And as I am in Britain, Britain is NOT in f***ing europe... DO NOT insult me, my British nationality and existence wit "europe" because I am not in facist gestapo europe and neither is my country, the united kingdom of Britain... we are more affiliated with the USA!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please fix the numerous problems

Please fix the numerous problems with this site!!!
    Some of the problems:
    Cannot add images to groups...keeps freezing.
    Problems loading to view mine & others images.
    Problems commenting...takes forever, if at all.
    Problems removing images from groups...keeps freezing.
    So many 'Bad Panda' visits.
    Loading sooo slow.
    Flickr please fix all this!!!
    This has been getting worse by the day. I am spending far too much time getting nowhere.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. increase or eliminate daily follow limits

I fail to see how following someone is considered spam. Allowing 20 new follows per day is hardly enough and, on some days, doesn't even allow you to return follows of new followers. Inconvenient and frustrating, especially on a newer account where you are trying to build.

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remember previous used tags and make them clickable to fast tag your photo's

Remember previous tags and show them when posting new photo's. Make them clickable to fast tag your photo's. I post lots of photo's in the same category or same place which is time consuming to enter tags by writing

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Selecting and deselecting photos is horrible.

As it stands now, it is easy to select a group of photos with one click, say all the photos taken on one date. This could involve HUNDREDS of photos!

The problem arises when it is time to DE-select those same photos.

Instead of clicking the "select" button again and deselect all at once, you are forced to DE-SELECT EACH ONE INDIVIDUALLY!!!!

Are you kidding me????

I also read of one guy that selected a group of photos to edit and then scrolled down to select another batch to delete, FLICKR deleted THEM ALL!!!

It seems to me this would…

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please make it possible for us to see from which URL visitors came

In the old version of flickr statistics I was able to see from what URL my visitors came. I could see if it was a group or a gallery, or what website. With the current stats I sometimes get an info only on how many came from android, iphone, etc. I miss this feature, because this way I was able to track down if my images were published on websites without my permission. Please reinstate it when possible.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Blocking people should remove mentions of my name in comments

Spam comments are getting out of control. They link to/are promoting adult sites and are inappropriate. Simply reporting the spam and abuse isn't enough.

Feature requests:
    --Please make the block feature remove all linked mentions of our names/accounts by the person blocked. NOT just in comments on our photos but comments on other photos and group posts.

--Give us a simple button on each photo in the Recent Activity feed where we can easily remove a mention of our name/account.

--Please make it easier to report spam/abuse and block people directly from the Recent Activity feed rather than having to…

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Auto tagging is ridiculous

I bet the guy who figured out what's in a picture and supplies tags automatically thought it was a really clever idea.
    Well, if it were smart enough, it would be, but it's not, so it isn't.
    "sky" ? "road" ? "building"? Yeah, those things appear in my pictures,
    but that's not the subject and I bet there is "sky" in almost every outdoor picture taken! Yeah, that will narrow things down!

What is the end result of this "cleverness"?
    Wasted time and effort, as no doubt it slows down the upload process,
    and then it wastes my time getting…

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hello! I think it would be wonderful if Flikr had a duplicate photo identifier. That way it would be easy to delete duplicates. Thank you!

There is an app called Duplicate File Finder that does a wonderful job of finding duplicate files so that they are easy to delete. It would be amazing if Flikr had the same capability for its photos. I have so many duplicate photos and I would love to be able to remove them from my uploads. I think this would be very beneficial for Flikr in the long run, too. Thank you for considering this idea!

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Neutral Color Picker

When editing a photo, it would be nice to have an option to fix white balance by pointing to an area on the photo that should be pure white or neutral gray. The automatic fixes don't always get the color temperature correct. Other photo editing software has this feature.

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. support for live photos (apple)

a way to preserve “live” aspect of apple live photos.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make the Group Admin's life easier!

I recently inherited a group from another Admin. At the time there were approximately 1,600+ members. I started reviewing the members and noticed that many of them have not posted photos of their own and most of the groups they belong to are **** related. I'm trying to remove them from the group and it is a time consuming experience. Hopefully this suggestion can be easily incorporated.

When you go to the Manage Your Members tab and click on Intelligents you get a list of members, the most recent additions first. At the bottom of the page are some page…

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop with the pages, make lists indefinetly scroll-able

Make "paged" lists, like the "recent activity" page and followers/following lists indefinately scroll-able instead so that all items can be seen on one page if wanted. (Or at least have an option on how many items to show per page, going up to 400 or some large number.). Going through numerous pages is just inconvenient and cumbersome no matter what one is trying to do.

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. place recent favorites on the first page of favorites

When we upload to our own photostream or add a favorite, it appears on the first page. However, when another member adds our photo to their favorites, it falls to the last page. There is no navigation button to browse to that last page. Could you reverse the order of favorites, or give us a last page number to click? Thanks.

168th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix statistics tracking bugs

In the past five hours, my total number of reported views has decreased by about 3000. First the previous day's count disappeared from the total (at 7PM Eastern, the start of a new day in GMT), and now several more days seem to be gone. In many other recent cases views have not been counted for hours at a time, and in still other cases there have apparently been sudden and inexplicable bursts of activity. Since as a Pro user I'm paying for statistics reporting, I expect a much higher level of service and accuracy in these numbers, and at…

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sharing links of LARGE image size . . . .

I used to go to the LARGE size of image, like https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeygottawa/40145328692/sizes/o/
    and I could post this link in comments showing the location of the large size. Now showing this link in my comments shows a pic of the same pic I am discussing but NOT THE LARGE SIZE IMAGE. ie: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeygottawa/40145328692/

I want to show the link to the large size. Fix this, please.

MikeyGOttawa with 4.3M Flickr Views in ten years.

Mike Gericke
    Ottawa

168th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please allow Profile Photo Viewability option

Many times I have seen a comment on my photostream- or another persons photo or in a group- and have noticed a striking profile photo by that Flickr user and wisedh to be able to view that photo in a larger than tiny stamp sized photo.
    Often however on clicking on that persons photostream it is hard to or impossible to find that photo.
    I think it would be great if there was an inset on the profile page where -if enabled by the user but not forced on everyone- we had an option to go straight to see a…

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upload videos from Mac Photos app

Can you please update Flickr Uploadr for mac to upload also videos from the Apple Photos app?

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base