Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

Photo travel planning

Hi Flickr Team! This is an idea how to improve the Flickr service and to create value add for people / photographers planning a photo trip: In addition to text comments and faves there should be another button which adds selected geo tagged images automatically to a map ( e.g. from Here) . After having finished adding several images to this background map the result is a gpx trail with all the individual selected images in addition. So it will be easy to plan a furture trip to the same locations other FLickr users have been before. Such a feature would be very important for me and I would pay for such a service, too. Would be great to get any feedack about this. Thanks all!

4th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MettiMetti shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loan offer of money and investment

Hello

If you need loans between individuals to cope with difficulties financial we are a group of financial experts able to make a loan to the amount you need and repay with a low interest rate of 2 % with conditions that wants to make you the life New start.
        So, if you did not have the favor of banks or better you have a project and need financing, bad credit or need money to pay bills, loans, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on our terms and conditions. For more information, please contact us

E-mail : freezingrid@gmail.com

Hello Geoff:

Loved ALL you pictures of the trains!
        Thank you so much for posting!

Joyce Streifel

I (took a trip with you on "The little trains in Wales)
        I have wonderful memories of all the trains we took and ALL the wonderful sights we saw.
        THANK YOU SO MUCH.
        ~ Joyce ~

• Glen BodieGlen Bodie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I go to my map, the only pins I see are for the photos displayed in thumbnails across the bottom of the screen. As I scroll through that panel, pins appear and disappear. That's of VERY marginal value.

What I had expected, and what I am now asking for, is that calling up the map and expanding it to show the whole planet would show a map with lots of pins all over the place ... everywhere I have tagged a photo's location. That's useful. Then, from there I can "drill down" by zooming in to a particular bit of the planet. Eventually I can select a specific pin and see the pictures from there.

Perhaps all that is needed is a selector in the bottom that says to show pins for all photos in a collection, an album, your photostream, someone else's.

• MaIMaI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this added feature for flickr Places of interest pinpointed on a map with the photo/s embedded into the dot. Users can then click on dot to view the photo/s taken.

• Claude B.Claude B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many photographers want to keep the secret place of their photos. The privacy of your best spot would be over.

• hashmat merzadhashmat merzad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Description
        Dari: (hashmat merzad)exit from 2015 university of oxford Birthday(1994/25)August Gender Male

حشمت مهرزاد)خروج سال 2015از دانشگاه آکسفورد. تولد (1994-25)آگوست جنسیت: مرد
        Lives in belgium also in England, United Kingdom.he is from kabul

زندگی میکند در بلژیک همچنین در انگلستان، بریتانیا. او از کابل است زبان مادری حشمت (دری) بود ( قلعه اسلام قلب آسيا جاودان ، آزاد خاك آريا ) زادگاه قهرمانان بزرگ سنگر رزمنده مردان خدا الله اكبر الله اكبر الله اكبر تيغ ايمانش به ميدان جهاد بند استبداد را ازهم گسست ملت آزادة افغانستان در جهان زنجير محكومان شكست الله اكبر الله اكبر الله اكبر در خط قرآن نظام ما بود پرچم ايمان به بام بود هم صدا و همنوا و همزبان وحدت ملي مرام ما بود الله اكبر الله اكبر الله اكبر شاد زي آزاد زي آباد زي اي وطن در نور قانون خدا مشعل آزادگي را بر فراز مردم برگشته را شو رهنما الله اكبر الله اكبر الله اكبر
        ×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× بيا اي بهترين درمان قلبـــــــــم مداوا كن غم پنـهان قلبـــــــــم قسم بر خالق دل هاي عاشق تو هستي آخرين سلطان قلبـم

Date10 November 2015SourceOwn workAuthorMerzad-hashmat
        Hashmat Merzad - YouTube

Bragging rights
        from 2000 to 2004 Started studying at Ghulam Haider Khan High School

• Oliver GalvanOliver Galvan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great and innovative idea Metti! I would use it for sure. Think of all the Navigation devices for hiking- would be a very useful improvement!

Pourquoi pas. L'idée est très intéressante mais je pense que ce service serait mieux gratuit pour qu'on puisse tous l'utiliser.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base