Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

Option To Go Back To Previous Style

You keep making changes that get worse and once we get used to the new change you make another. The new recent activity is horrible and not user friendly. It was nice to have the notifications and newly uploaded pics in one spot now i have to go into another area to look at notifications. In the old design it was easy to like we didn't even have to click on the image to like it and there were thumbnail views of multiple uploaded pics we could choose to look at IF we wanted to, this is just a bunch of clutter now. It's a horrible design, the worst yet.

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MonicaMonica shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ronnieronnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Far to big pics takes forever to scroll down and if I want people only it should stay that way !

• Cédric SteveninckCédric Steveninck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Yahoo... Fix this problem that actually didn't need to be a problem if you would have let the layout how it was. And the previous one was a lot, but a lot better!!!

• Cédric SteveninckCédric Steveninck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Yahoo... Fix this problem that actually didn't need to be a problem if you would have let the layout how it was. And the previous one was a lot, but a lot better!!!

• financementdeprojet91@gmail.comfinancementdeprojet91@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello this is a Christian organization formed to
        help people in need of assistance, such as aid
        financial. So, if you are having financial difficulties
        or in a financial mess and you need funds to implement
        your own business, or you need loan to settle your debt or
        pay your bills, start a good deal, or who have difficulties
        to get loan from local banks, contact
        with us today by e-mail: sanchez00666@gmail.com
        the Bible says: "Luke 11:10 everyone who asks receives, and the one who" seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will be open. "so don't let These opportunities pass you that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Please, for them, it is serious-minded and God fearing people... It is a Christian organization trained to help
        E-Mail to:financementdeprojet91@gmail.com

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo is great at screwing up a good thing. Look what they recently did with their messenger.

• rudyrudy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sangat burukk bagy yg satuklik dapat hancurr mengenai hall yg kita ***** dapat kah ujung ya terjady jady hati haty dalam menjalan kan sesuatu yg bagi mu penting

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the new setup is cluttered and far less effective for my needs, I would prefer an option to go back to the previous setup. and an options to opt in or opt out of featured items randomly appearing, and how often they could appear.

• Annonnomous!Annonnomous! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will share a little secret I just found out! My tablet got hacked so I haven't been on it until it can get erased. I go to read my mail and it went from a legitimate site like this one and before I could even read it. It threw me into a dating site. Which then threw me here . People are using your real names and not there's so they can't get caught by there spouse. That's why there so much traffic on here now. They get their message here and sometimes a photo that is one of yours so they aren't recognized! They just get contact information and go to another legit site like Amazon that looked like a commercial until I read it and traced everything back!

• Dougal TownsendDougal Townsend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really can't be bothered with Flickr anymore with the horrible "new" setup. Thinking of deleting my account...

Does anyone take these comments on board???????????????

• H PECQUERYH PECQUERY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cette nouvelle configuration est détestable pour toutes les raisons évoquées ici : les photos affichées sont trop étriquées ,les images que l'on sollicite chez d'autres exposant ne sont plus montrées.Personnellement je vient de télécharger quatre ou cinq images ,aucune à aucun moment n'est apparue dans le "flux" même quand elles ont été commentées ou favorisées par les autres participants.Pouvez-vous m'en donner la raison ?

• MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do NOT like the new setup. Please change it back. It is not user friendly and I can't navigate around this new setup. It's bad!

• AlisonAlison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Gathering feedback"... does that mean someone is actually reading the comments? Really???
        Just curious how long it stays in "gathering feedback" mode before the feedback becomes ignored and the new format is officially entrenched.
        Because that's what Yahoo does with format changes and users' opinions, right...?

• AlisonAlison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of what Monica said. Plus, it's annoying to try to see pictures by zigzagging back and forth across the page, and they're not lined up in any helpful way. It takes WAY too long to load. You get the "all activity" page first. Which takes forever. So you click on "People" to get rid of all the group feeds, and then the page hangs. You wait... and wait... finally have to refresh the page and it reloads "All". Have to wait for the whole thing to load and then try again for "People". And after all that finally loads, the notification lights up -- along with the annoying box that you have to x out on every page.
        We hates it, precious!!! >:(

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base