Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

Option To Go Back To Previous Style

You keep making changes that get worse and once we get used to the new change you make another. The new recent activity is horrible and not user friendly. It was nice to have the notifications and newly uploaded pics in one spot now i have to go into another area to look at notifications. In the old design it was easy to like we didn't even have to click on the image to like it and there were thumbnail views of multiple uploaded pics we could choose to look at IF we wanted to, this is just a bunch of clutter now. It's a horrible design, the worst yet.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
MonicaMonica shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rick ToddRick Todd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are all my pictures now uploaded instead of just the shots I want people to see? Why are they placed in albums that I don't want?How do I delete my photostream?

• jeff sjeff s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least, have pagination at the top of the page in addition to the bottom so you're not forced to have to scroll through three screens worth of photos to reach the end of the page. The infinite scroll may be fine on phones, but for laptops and PC's, it's just plain cumbersome, glitchy and slow. In addition, some users have photo streams which contain several thousand pages of worth of photos, yet you can only skip up to three pages at a time to reach the end of their stream. Very time intensive.

• Boudicca AmatBoudicca Amat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The means to find - at a glance - if someone is Following (this was previously possible on the pre Beta Profile page)

• BuzzBuzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get the original Profile back that went with people's page.

This new thing does not have the same detail.

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Removing the edit page and then suggesting we append a URL to get it back seriously what were you thinking......give us our edit option back

• Chikara AmanoChikara Amano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I preferred a page before remodeling, so if it's to be made, could you return it to the previous page by all means!

• johnjohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I heat this new page the no edit page. I under stand you are try to get people with phone to use you site but this is now terrible,

I heat this new page the no edit page. I under stand you are try to get people with phone to use you site but this is now terrible,

• BlancBlanc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello mister and madam, have you been rejected by many banks? You are in the collection of the bank or the debt? Do you need financing for debt consolidation? Do you need loan to help your business back on track or other needs? Your solution is in us. We are a lending company, and we offer loans to interested customers at low interest rates. We grant individual loans variant; From 1,000 to 3,500,000 with a nominal interest rate of 2% regardless of the amount. If you are interested, contact us by e-mail: Blanc.claude77@gmail.com
    Blanc.claude77@gmail.com

Hello mister and madam, have you been rejected by many banks? You are in the collection of the bank or the debt? Do you need financing for debt consolidation? Do you need loan to help your business back on track or other needs? Your solution is in us. We are a lending company, and we offer loans to interested customers at low interest rates. We grant individual loans variant; From 1,000 to 3,500,000 with a nominal interest rate of 2% regardless of the amount. If you are interested, contact us by e-mail: Blanc.claude77@gmail.com
    Blanc.claude77@gmail.com

Blanc.claude77@gmail.com

• JoyceJoyce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the outcome of this as I too love the old Flickr and just cannot adjust to this newer format.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base