Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

uploader broken, when are you fixing the mac uploader failure

Please fix the uploader, I pay for this service yet it no longer delivers, what are you doing about it??

13th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael Marsh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Uploader not working. I upload in batches of 10 but now when I try to upload, I am informed that the 10th photo is not actually a photo and needs to be removed
    After removal of the 10th, I try again to upload 9 and again, the last photo magically turns out not to be a photo, despite the fact that it was a photo the first time round. When I attempt to upload the remaining 8, then the 8th now becomes "not a photo" And so on.

• Blanc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello mister and madam, have you been rejected by many banks? You are in the collection of the bank or the debt? Do you need financing for debt consolidation? Do you need loan to help your business back on track or other needs? Your solution is in us. We are a lending company, and we offer loans to interested customers at low interest rates. We grant individual loans variant; From 1,000 to 3,500,000 with a nominal interest rate of 2% regardless of the amount. If you are interested, contact us by e-mail: Blanc.claude77@gmail.com

Hello mister and madam, have you been rejected by many banks? You are in the collection of the bank or the debt? Do you need financing for debt consolidation? Do you need loan to help your business back on track or other needs? Your solution is in us. We are a lending company, and we offer loans to interested customers at low interest rates. We grant individual loans variant; From 1,000 to 3,500,000 with a nominal interest rate of 2% regardless of the amount. If you are interested, contact us by e-mail: Blanc.claude77@gmail.com

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really, you want more details? Doesn't your team even have Mac's to test your platform? Try it yourself, it isn't working.

I have a serious problem with uploading photographs from a mac, never had an issue in the past, but the last month or so it and it has taken hours to upload 300 photographs, Smugmug, minutes, maybe it is time for a change.

flickr uploader is NOT uploading new pictures in MacOS Photos application :(
    This is a pay for service application. I deleted the Flickr uploader application, deleted all references to it, restarted, reinstalled. Seemed to work fine for a few days then stopped uploading pictures from MacOS Photos.

Pro user. Same problem since updating to Sierra.

Temporary workaround: manually uninstall then download and reinstall uploadr. It doesn't work for long: I have done this three times already. Follow instructions to manually uninstall here https://www.uninstallmacapp.com/flickr-uploadr-3-1-removal.html. At least you can catch up on your backlog.

PLEASE MEND UPLOADR... IT IS WHY I OPTED FOR A PAYING SUBSCRIPTION !

• Philip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any staff members monitoring this community or has Yahoo abandoned supporting Flickr?

Thanks
    Philip

• Diego Classen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had Photos for over a year now (Beta version) and Flickr uploader hasn't been working since then and not now even I have the official version. This is ridiculous, I am a paying Flickr customer and can't even upload my pictures.

Yahoo is looking as a poor partner for his clients. It’s really shameful that so little feedback and care are undertaken by a company that is not even able to protect data from its users.

Flickr Uploadr, version 1.0.1398, is definitely buggy on MacOS Sierra 10.12.3: it does not take into consideration any *new* elements from the Photos app.

Is that so difficult to fix? Is there anybody there? Pssst there are paying clients here!

• Mike Odin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, doesn't work for me.

Flickr Uploadr on Mac doesn't upload any new photos from Photos app.
    MacOS Sierra 10.12.2

• Philip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This issue has been outstanding for months. The Uploadr is a paid feature, as a paying customer i expect it to work. There are many posts on the help forum for example: https://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157678224633805/ and https://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157674430973475/ .

The Flickr Uploadr page states that "Mac OS X 10.7 or later" is required, yet doesn't work on OSX Sierra 10.12.2.

I have also reached out to the Flickr Twitter team, however they have not provided any answers.

Please address this urgently.

Thanks

• Andres Gonzalez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here, the pro version suppose to work from desktop, and its been months and you are not fixing this.
    So your gone return our money?

• Ian Docwra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just had my 'MacBookPro' updated to Apple's Sierra OS and the 'Uploadr' no longer works from 'Photos'. Frustrating to say the least.

• Jens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Yahoo please send any news or workaround for the issueSync with Foto library with my Mac OS X 10.12.2 It does not work. Many thanks Jens

• Jens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iPhoto photos not working. Start from the day of the new macOS Sierra. Please fix and send a info to me. I pay for the Pro Service. Many Thanks Jens

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base