Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

uploader broken, when are you fixing the mac uploader failure

Please fix the uploader, I pay for this service yet it no longer delivers, what are you doing about it??

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

flickr uploader is NOT uploading new pictures in MacOS Photos application :(
        This is a pay for service application. I deleted the Flickr uploader application, deleted all references to it, restarted, reinstalled. Seemed to work fine for a few days then stopped uploading pictures from MacOS Photos.

Pro user. Same problem since updating to Sierra.

Temporary workaround: manually uninstall then download and reinstall uploadr. It doesn't work for long: I have done this three times already. Follow instructions to manually uninstall here https://www.uninstallmacapp.com/flickr-uploadr-3-1-removal.html. At least you can catch up on your backlog.

PLEASE MEND UPLOADR... IT IS WHY I OPTED FOR A PAYING SUBSCRIPTION !

• PhilipPhilip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any staff members monitoring this community or has Yahoo abandoned supporting Flickr?

Thanks
        Philip

• Diego ClassenDiego Classen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had Photos for over a year now (Beta version) and Flickr uploader hasn't been working since then and not now even I have the official version. This is ridiculous, I am a paying Flickr customer and can't even upload my pictures.

Yahoo is looking as a poor partner for his clients. It’s really shameful that so little feedback and care are undertaken by a company that is not even able to protect data from its users.

Flickr Uploadr, version 1.0.1398, is definitely buggy on MacOS Sierra 10.12.3: it does not take into consideration any *new* elements from the Photos app.

Is that so difficult to fix? Is there anybody there? Pssst there are paying clients here!

• Mike OdinMike Odin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, doesn't work for me.

Flickr Uploadr on Mac doesn't upload any new photos from Photos app.
        MacOS Sierra 10.12.2

• PhilipPhilip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This issue has been outstanding for months. The Uploadr is a paid feature, as a paying customer i expect it to work. There are many posts on the help forum for example: https://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157678224633805/ and https://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157674430973475/ .

The Flickr Uploadr page states that "Mac OS X 10.7 or later" is required, yet doesn't work on OSX Sierra 10.12.2.

I have also reached out to the Flickr Twitter team, however they have not provided any answers.

Please address this urgently.

Thanks

• Andres GonzalezAndres Gonzalez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here, the pro version suppose to work from desktop, and its been months and you are not fixing this.
        So your gone return our money?

• Ian DocwraIan Docwra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just had my 'MacBookPro' updated to Apple's Sierra OS and the 'Uploadr' no longer works from 'Photos'. Frustrating to say the least.

• JensJens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Yahoo please send any news or workaround for the issueSync with Foto library with my Mac OS X 10.12.2 It does not work. Many thanks Jens

• JensJens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iPhoto photos not working. Start from the day of the new macOS Sierra. Please fix and send a info to me. I pay for the Pro Service. Many Thanks Jens

• latttolattto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Yahoo (URGENT)

On macOS Sierra, Flickr Uploadr offers us to upload the content of our... iPhoto Library and not Apple Photos' content. If you don't understand where the *problem* is, the problem is WITH YOU.

My Apple Photos Library is on an external drive. Flickr Uploadr worked flawlessly on El Capitan.
        I've still 6 months left before my Flickr subscription expires. Wondering whether you're planning to solve the problem at all...

• Aaron HatcherAaron Hatcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue using the uploader with Safari and Photos. I select the photos to upload, but when I attempt to upload them, i just get "x photos have timed out" over and over and over and over and over and over again, no matter how many times I click retry.

I don't have a Mac and yet today I am having trouble uploading my photos to my group. The "Add a photo" doesn't work. It seems to be stuck in the middle of the other instructions.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base