Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

uploader broken, when are you fixing the mac uploader failure

Please fix the uploader, I pay for this service yet it no longer delivers, what are you doing about it??

16th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JensJens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iPhoto photos not working. Start from the day of the new macOS Sierra. Please fix and send a info to me. I pay for the Pro Service. Many Thanks Jens

• latttolattto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Yahoo (URGENT)

On macOS Sierra, Flickr Uploadr offers us to upload the content of our... iPhoto Library and not Apple Photos' content. If you don't understand where the *problem* is, the problem is WITH YOU.

My Apple Photos Library is on an external drive. Flickr Uploadr worked flawlessly on El Capitan.
        I've still 6 months left before my Flickr subscription expires. Wondering whether you're planning to solve the problem at all...

• Aaron HatcherAaron Hatcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue using the uploader with Safari and Photos. I select the photos to upload, but when I attempt to upload them, i just get "x photos have timed out" over and over and over and over and over and over again, no matter how many times I click retry.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't have a Mac and yet today I am having trouble uploading my photos to my group. The "Add a photo" doesn't work. It seems to be stuck in the middle of the other instructions.

• Daniel KellyDaniel Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The uploader seems to be uploading from the SD card but it's not picking up latest download to "Photo". Seems to be a problem with Sierra or latest tweeks to "Photo" by Apple.

Will update when upload completed.

• BilalBilal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for finally responding. This was my 3rd feedback. Let me clarify the issue. I click the "upload the folder" and go to my Pictures folder. As you know there is Photo Library and iPhoto library now. And all my photos from the phone & cameras are being transferred to the Photo Library. There is no more iPhoto library. But Flickr Uploader is not uploading from Photo library but works with iPhoto Library which is meaningless. To be clear, I can select the folder and click "done" but it doesn't show up.

The easiest way is find an Mac with Sierra Os and try it. Because I was able to do this till I upgrade the Os.

Thank you

• aiko vanhulsenaiko vanhulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem and sent already feedback but no answers yet.
        Since I upgraded to Sierra the Flickr uploader just keeps going back to the old iPhoto and does not want to upload the new "Photos"

• NomNom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since Mac OS sierra impossible to charge with uploadr, he does not recognize the file photographic library;
        And i pay for that ??

• EileenEileen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since switching to Sierra I can no longer use the uploader to upload my pictures - aka - drag and drop. I'm a PRO member and have been with you folks for 16 years! Please help. Thank you

• RVRV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It happens to me the same, since upgrade to OS Sierra has stopped automatically carry me Photos library

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I updated to OS Sierra recently, immediately the uploader stopped working, iPhoto is my photo software currently, the mac is about 10 months old!

Feedback and Knowledge Base