Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

login

Can't login to my account. Can't post to forum.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jamessanday

100th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James SandayJames Sanday shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tried the tool. Does nothing. The security settings Yahoo has in place prevents logins from "suspect" devices. Apparently my computer, iPhone and iPad are suspect.

When I attempt to login the login page just freezes up and won't even load. It true for all Yahoo secure sites on all my and my wife's devices and all browsers on those devices. So it's not a "cache", "cookie", or history problem. It's a Yahoo problem.

I need some kind of work around...

• Penny HydePenny Hyde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also cannot log in to my account. PLEASE HELP! I know my email address and my password, but the log in window refuses to open on my Mac, and my husband is having the same problem on his Mac. The tool doesn't help - it just sends me an email telling me to log in. I WOULD log in if the window would OPEN. It seem the new Yahoo security devices have locked us out of our own accounts that we pay for. Please help us get back into our Flickr accounts!

• AnterosAnteros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What that got to do with flickr ideas (which are the great section, by the way)?
        Why don't people EVER read where they post!

• James SandayJames Sanday commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happened to just sending out an email to address registered for the account? That seems to be what other users have received. Why the need to download unnecessary 'tools'?

Feedback and Knowledge Base