Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

Make Collections more presentable. Improve Mobile (non-app) experience.

Love the Collections page and I think it should be more upfront with the albums instead of hidden in the background. Also, there is no shortcut to share a Collection. It seems like such a great feature is being neglected! It didn't even get an upgrade when Flickr redid the album pages. Please give Collections and updated look and also add it to the forefront! The feature is also neglected in the Mobile app and needs to be brought in there.

While I'm at it, the mobile experience for non-app users needs an overhaul. The interface is terrible when using a mobile browser. Not all my friends use the Flickr app, so when they go to look, it is a pretty terrible experience. Please update the mobile (non-app) experience!

66th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
RandallRandall shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TimothyTimothy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

- Bring the 'Collection' area more to the front, It is very hidden now.
    - Make it able to select Collection at the 'YOU'-tab (top left).
    - Make it able that when you are at collections, you can still see your notifications (now you cannot).
    - Give the opportunity for people to choose Collections as there home page (first thing people see when they search your name).

There is a lot of potential with collections, specially for the organized people among us.

• MM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know why they continue to hide the link to Collections. Please put it in the same line as the Photos, Albums, About links. How bloody difficult is this to implement? I know I'm not the only person asking for this. The Help forum has seen many people requesting this. If you need space, get rid of the Galleries link.

• RandallRandall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More specifically on Collections - The page when you click into a Collection needs a major update. I think it is still stuck in the old Flickr design from years ago!

Feedback and Knowledge Base