Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

Download all (my) pictures when having download limit? (Download Sync or Torrent)

If i would want to download all my pictures from Flick I would always get over my download limit of 500 GB (or 150 GB).
Then I would have a speed cap, so that would it made impossible to download my pictures as a zip.

Example:
I have 1500 GB pictures, that would take me 3 months to download, that would mean 3 months (or 10 when having download limit of 150 GB/month) without closing my pc (and internet connection), otherwise my zips would be corrupt.

So a FREE (download) sync would possible be an option, or an option to download my pictures as a torrent would be great.

Kind regards
Aldo

25th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Aldo FieuwAldo Fieuw shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aldo FieuwAldo Fieuw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Alec Blyth, the problem is that I have a download capacity limiet, 500 GB/month.
    So, downloading my full photo collection (max 1TB, would take me 2 months)

Or a sync to an alternative backup place would also be acceptable (Google Photo's, 500px, shoeboxapp, ...), without the need to download it to my pc (and so not using up 2 months’ data to transfer my photo collection)

Creating a (private) torrent would be easy to download, and can take as much time as needed, also prioritizing a part of the torrent (like an album) is also a great usability.

• Alec Blyth.Alec Blyth. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's strange. I have recently downloaded some 800o photos without any problem, basically in a matter of minutes rather than hours.

• BlancBlanc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello mister and madam, have you been rejected by many banks? You are in the collection of the bank or the debt? Do you need financing for debt consolidation? Do you need loan to help your business back on track or other needs? Your solution is in us. We are a lending company, and we offer loans to interested customers at low interest rates. We grant individual loans variant; From 1,000 to 3,500,000 with a nominal interest rate of 2% regardless of the amount. If you are interested, contact us by e-mail: Blanc.claude77@gmail.com
    Blanc.claude77@gmail.com

• Maria TrikaMaria Trika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, make me find whichever of animals' species out thus I refer a noun as birds,ducks,frogs,li- zards & turtles in case of my creating an animation of the nature's goodies...

Feedback and Knowledge Base