Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

Excuse me, but I have two Ps....

...in my Tags page...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/GrfxDziner/tags/

Hi,
I noticed my alphabet for my tags starts with P....for PicMonkey apparently too. Even when I click the P at the top, it takes me before the A. When I scroll down I have another P with all my P-word tags. The Machine tag beginning with P is what does this. Can we get differential between these two, and a separate tab up top?

Thank you.

50th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GrfxDzinerGrfxDziner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GrfxDzinerGrfxDziner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I figured it out. It does it on this account too...
        www.flickr.com/photos/BloggerHelper/tags/

But, when you scroll down to see the P tag in the alphabet, you'll see other Machine Tags that begin with P...and even PicMonkey......Those are all lower case. The ones that stick above the alphabet have initial caps. Those I typed myself, and the lower case ones I copied from a thread and they were already lower case. You make all regular tags lower case, but you just need to make the Machine Tags lower case, and then the alphabet across the top will work properly, as well as the listing below.
        Thank you!

• GrfxDzinerGrfxDziner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In this other account...
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/BruinsFan/tags/
        it starts with C, and then P, and then A....gives the impression I am an accountant or something, which I am not.

Yup, its the machine tag that does it. Can they be grouped at least, so when someone clicks the letter at the top it includes the true tags? Some of my accounts have many more machine tags, so the alphabet across the top doesn't perform well. Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base