US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ranking of camera lenses on our favorite pictures

It would be great to have the possibility to see what type of focal length is shown by our favorite pictures. In order to see what perspectives we like the most. You could put the possibility to class those pictures by manufacturers and so on...

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increase video length

Greetings! Please consider increasing the video length you allow beyond you current 3 minute limit. If you rely on the space limit you currently have in place, users will have more flexibility in the videos we can share. Thanks for considering this request

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When finished upload photos please go back to currently album page

When finished upload photos please go back to currently album page!!! always want me click very trouble!! become user friendly please.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a speed control for Flickr slideshow on Roku! I see lots of requests for this, over quite a long period of time!

Add a speed control for Flickr slideshow on Roku! I see lots of requests for this, over quite a long period of time, and no response from Flickr. Let's go!

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. BUG? Switching a photo from "Family" to "Public" deleted all existing Faves, and reset to zero.

Switching a photo from "Family" to "Public" deleted all existing Faves, and reset to zero.

I just detected this on one of my photos. There were 20 existing Faves already while the photo was set to Family and shared on Groups as well. Switched to Public a few days later and the Fave count went to Zero.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fujifilm x-t2

I would like Flickr to include FUJIFILM X-T2 to camera finder
    Thanks in advance

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Back button snaps to top

Please bring us back to the point we were at on the previous page, when we use the Back button on a browser. It's annoying to be brought to the top of the previous page after viewing a photo, and having to scroll back down to where we were.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why can't I sort my searches?

Searches should sort by new automatically.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How about a proper, functional zoom feature?

How about working on that instead of that neural image recognition feature? Which, at best, will be experimental, and at worst, merely duplicate exactly what 'tags' are meant to be used for - which are basically 100% accurate!

Your new zoom feature would just replicate what Panoramio had, and what Google Photos / Picasa has had for some time.

All the best, a very disapointed new user.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make use of Gyroscope Sensors for controlling and viewing 360 Images on Mobile Devices

360 Images (VR, Spherical Images) should work in Browsers and in the Flickr-App, utilizing the gyroscope sensor of a mobile device.
    They should be in full screen as well.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi, I would like to be able to use symbols such as arrows, thumb's up and smiley faces in text comment's on flickr.

It would be nice to be able to add symbols such as a thumb's up sign, smiley faces, arrow's.... etc in the blast box of group's on flickr and in text comment's on images.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove the sign in popup

Reduce this to once per session. Every other page view is a hugely negative experience and is not going to encourage a sign in - quite the opposite.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Regarding Invite/History: It would be soooooo helpful if the names were listed with the guest pass links (as they are with pending invites).

I would like to see WHO is making use of a guest pass to view my photos. On the Invite/History page I can see a list of guest pass links that I've sent out, listed by date. But if I've sent several passes out on the same day, there is no way to know which guest responded and viewed. So now I keep a log and only send one invite per day so I can keep track. Under the "Pending Invites" tab, you list the names of people I've invited to follow me, it seems you could also list the…

183rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add Olympus XZ-10 to the camera database

The Olympus XZ-10 is not yet in the Camera Finder list. PLease include it.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. make option restricted memeber

I have groups! Don't want to put sweeper! But I want more admin options. Same way I may ban or remove people, I want to be able to make 2 restrictions for some members:
    1)no more than 1 picture per day, when other members may put more
    2)to select which members to put on a pic on approval

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Licence Type Indication on Image Corner

Can there be a small icon on the corner of the photographs which indicates whether the image is creative common or with full rights and so on. This way, one can search for all images and select according to need.

With Regards,

http://infobynet.com

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For explore. Can we have a button that will show any pics that we have in explore? ATM we have no way of knowing unless another flickr user

Bug. Cannot add images to groups which allow more than 3 images.
    When i try to add photo to these groups instead of a grid with 6 tiles for images the tiles are stacked vertically extending below the box which obstructs the add photos button.
    This problem has been with me for over a week now.
    Can we have it fixed please?

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base