US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Compact notifications

I find the current notifications system too verbose and chaotic.
    I'm new here in Flickr while coming from several months using EyeEm.
    The notifications there are handled in a more readable way.
    To do example, if someone fav 20 of my photos, comment 4 of them and then begins to follow me here in Flickr I get 25 separate notifications, in chronological order. It's even difficult to separate the comments from the favs.
    In EyeEm I just receive 3 notifications, one with the list on favs photo, 1 with the list of commented photos and 1 for the following.
    This…

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Help--- Slideshow on Dish Hopper App

I have uploaded many pics to Flickr so we can use during a Graduation party for our son.

We have a Dish Hopper.... Which had Flickr App.
    It lets you play a slideshow. But (unless Im doing something wrong) it only lets us do 1 page of the multiple pages at one time.

Is there a way to do all photos in the slideshow?

Thanks for your help

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. tiff files

hi my tiff files are from nikon and raw , so when i ipload them to a folder camera roll drag and drop they are pixaly and not as sharp as they sjould be why , instead of that sharp edge its a bit jaggy and site should make it easy to contact them for advice instead of forumns

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. improving embedding functionality

The embedding does not function properly at all. On my website, the pictures all appear in completely wrong formats. Sometime they will correct after a few minutes (and not seconds!!), but most often they just won't.

It would be cool too to have a few more features (for instance automatic slide, choose if we want a border or not, etc.)

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get Rid Of The Black Background That Surrounds My Photos When I Click On Them

I do NOT like the black background around my photos that I see whenever I click onto any photo in my own photostream. The OLD Flickr used to not have this. I want to see a "PURE WHITE" background. The dark background is morbid, gloomy, and unappealing. Also I'm not always able to view my own photos in my own Flickr photostream with the newer beta format that Flickr has been using for the last two or three years. Sometimes I only see black background after clicking onto one of my own photos in my photostream. How about making it…

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Seriously improve the 'Flickr Mail', specially that interface

Too much confusion, and that interface is simply bad, please improve it and make flickr better

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Family vs public viewing size

It would be nice if I could set a limit on public view/download of my images, but allow Family and Friends to have access to original full size images. I still need to have "All Rights Reserved" for me.

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I absolutely love this app but I would like the temperatures in centigrade also if possible please

Would like very much to have the temperatures also in centigrade if possible please.
    I cannot speak for anyone else , but I find centigrade temperatures easier, perhaps it's my age .

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. upload scheduling

please add an option to allow sched9uling of uploads so we can allocate maximum bandwidth during twhen

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Improvements

—have the background on the web and app a darker shade of grey which is easier on the eyes or have a night version like Twitter

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. View titles and info in slideshow mode

There have been many posts about this in the past, but all were closed down without response,a s far as I can see.. Maybe someone at Flickr would like to reconsider. I spend a lot of time carefully adding titles and descriptions. On the desktop slideshow,, please find a way to show these fields like you used to be able to do a few years ago. The old speed option was useful as well.

Ideally you would just have a simple toggle button fort the info, like the 's' for Subtitles button that many TV and streamed services have.

In…

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base