US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Download all (my) pictures when having download limit? (Download Sync or Torrent)

If i would want to download all my pictures from Flick I would always get over my download limit of 500 GB (or 150 GB).
    Then I would have a speed cap, so that would it made impossible to download my pictures as a zip.

Example:
    I have 1500 GB pictures, that would take me 3 months to download, that would mean 3 months (or 10 when having download limit of 150 GB/month) without closing my pc (and internet connection), otherwise my zips would be corrupt.

So a FREE (download) sync would possible be an option, or an option to…

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please, CANCEL.

I use my PC for research (Google & bing), and to compose tweets. I do not use flickr.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Mood Options like on Facebook (Except for the angry one)

Add mood options such as "WOW"and the sort

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a faster way to like photos Like double click on Instagram

Add a faster way to like photos Like double click on Instagram

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is it possible to change how one edits photos in online albums so that one can select multiple photos to move within an album

Is it possible to change how one edits photos in online albums so that one can select multiple photos to move within an album and arrange some selected photos in in differing orders, eg select 10 photos in the album, move where they are in the album and then sort the order of only those selected photos (oldest t newest)

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please make it an option to always select that one can select display page by page instead of rolling pages that you can not have control ov

please make it an option to always select that one can select display page by page instead of rolling pages that you can not have control over. The fast rolling pages do not allow you to get back to your place when you bookmark or during usage. Tumblr has this same problem

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add message with reason for rejection of photos

I run a group with rules that demand certain information or tags to be added to photos, before they are allowed into the pool.
    - It's a matter of adding camera-type.

However, sometimes people forget to add those tags (or don't care), and I usually send them a message to get them to tag their photos properly, before I reject their photo if this hasn't been done within a week.

I would really like to have the option to add a short message/reason when I reject a photo to the pool, so I don't have to mail a lot of…

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Organize Favorites

It would be amazing if it were possible to add directly to our galleries from the favorites page. It's extremely inconvenient to have to go bring up each image and add it to the gallery. Better yet, and maybe I simply haven't found it, just like there's an organizer for our own photos. An organizer for our favorites.

It would also be great, and again maybe I just cannot find it, to be able to add photos to our galleries on the app. We can favorite an image, but not add it to our galleries.

This might not be so…

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mini map on photo page does not match the geo coordinates in EXIF data

The mini map on the photo page and the subtitle of the mini map shows a different location than is stored in the EXIF data. The EXIF data are correct!

For example on my photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/139651233@N07/26174204115/in/dateposted-public/, taken in the city of Tromsø, Province- State - Troms
    The map description locates this photo in Sardnes, Finnmark.

Unfortunately, it is only one of many wrong assignments

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Edit Issues

The New Edit feature doesnt work. If i try to crop a photo, there is no way to save the changes (or at least, its not apparent to me). When i tried to zoom, there was a save button ,but it didnt actually save my changes.

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow larger collection mosaic

I really like the mosaic feature that can be applied to collections, but it'd be great if there was a way to provide larger mosaic views. When generating the mosaic, the view provided is nice and big, but turns out small in the end. Just having an option to keep that big size would be neat!

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to add title & description at bottom of picture during slideshow

Hello,
    I am new to FlickR, switched from GooglePhotos because I am looking for a way to share my photo albums publicly (was possible with Picasa, no longer is with Google) and to add personalized funny captions at the bottom of the pics visible in slideshow mode (a feature which was present in Picasa, but vanished from Google Photos). Could you add this feature ? Many users would be grateful.
    Yours,
    Freddy McCrunchy

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Search Faves

I love my Flickr for desktop but I want back the Search (by photo title) on the Faves section of the other members. I want to see if they really faved my photo or if they're just a fave collector. Thanks and keep doing your excellent work.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Camera Finder: Fujifilm Cameras Missing

URGENT: As a group admin I heavily rely on the Camera Finder feature in combination with keywords. This is currently not working with the following cameras.

Please add the

X-T2
    X-T20
    X-A3

to the Camera Finder search feature.

Thanks!

30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Non-sRGB colour Space/Colour Mode photo's be flagged at upload.

That non-sRGB colour Space/Colour Mode photo's be flagged at upload.

Came across this error when checking out the "Create" option. After selecting an album had an error message that a number of photos from the album had NOT been added to the book due to being in an unsupported colour format - not recognised as sRGB! - - - images were edited in PS CS6 set to *Internet standard sRGB* but showing in Flickr EXIF list as 'uncalibrated' &/or "color mode - RGB"

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. View referrals by group and over longer time periods

I wish I could view referrals (in both view & favourite counts) broken down by group, across more than a day at a time - at least months, preferably all time.

The basic idea is to better understand which groups are most active and worth me investing more time in. It needs to be over a significant time period (e.g. month(s)) because when & what I upload is a factor, as not all photos I upload go into all groups I'm a member of.

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Layout idea

I collect baseball and hockey cards.

I would like to be able to group my collections in separate albums (baseball in one album, hockey in another album).

Your current layout allows me to do this, but I would like to be able to break down the display even further. Within the baseball album, for example, I would like to have separate albums for each team (one for Arizona, one for Atlanta, etc.). I would like to be able to do the same for my hockey album.

Right now your layout is such that I have to label each album as…

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Camera Search Engine

We use to have available in the Camera Search engine the ability to search ALL photos made by a specific camera now you have limited that search engine to just a few pictures . Very disappointed in that being taken away . I use to use that search a lot to find pictures taken by specific cameras .

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base