US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Actually my idea is easy just give us proper contact details rather than an open forum

Give us a proper contact centre and details rather than an open forum

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would love to see the "replies to your comments" option activated again. Otherwise, it's hard to have a "conversation" with our contacts.

I don't see the "replies to my comments" option any more. If it's gone, I'd sure like it to come back!

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. UNSAFE photo

https://www.flickr.com/people/41682961@N03/

UNSAFE PHOTO AND ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. interface

Interface (Layout) da Página Inicial: Seria muito mais bonito, cômodo e charmoso se houvesse uma maior quantidade de imagens em cada coluna da página inicial, de forma à reduzir a distância entre as imagens e as colunas parecido ao layout usado para organizar as imagens na galeria do acervo pessoal. Percebi um grande desperdiço de espaço na tela.

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make the Group Admin's life easier!

I recently inherited a group from another Admin. At the time there were approximately 1,600+ members. I started reviewing the members and noticed that many of them have not posted photos of their own and most of the groups they belong to are **** related. I'm trying to remove them from the group and it is a time consuming experience. Hopefully this suggestion can be easily incorporated.

When you go to the Manage Your Members tab and click on Intelligents you get a list of members, the most recent additions first. At the bottom of the page are some page…

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Camera Finder Missing Panasonic DMC-GM5

Hi, the Panasonic DMC-GM5 is missing from the Flickr Camera Finder. The older GM1 has an entry (flickr.com/cameras/panasonic/dmc-gm1). Will you please add the GM5?

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Losing photo

When I rotated my photo, it saved a big blurry image, that I don't believe was even in my photo, now my photo has disappeared

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flickr for Apple TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ads

Hello, I have been an enthusiastic Flickr user for some time, but I find ads between pictures very disturbing. I understand that there is advertisement on Flickr, but ads between pictures drastically lower the user friendliness of this website. I am very diasppointed that such measures are being taken on this website, which I used to percieve as a place designed for artists to express themselves and a community of sorts. Apparently, money is on the first place yet again.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Flikr uploader is always open but when I add new photos to Apple's Photos, it does not automatically upload. It did so months ago, not now.

For weeks I added new pics to Photos on my Mac Laptop but they were NOT uploaded to Flikr even though Uploader was open. Then, a couple days ago Uploader decided to upload 586 new photos! This week I added another dozen new photos to Photos but Flikr has yet to upload these. Why does the Uploader stop working until some mysterious unknown trigger takes place?

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Missuse of images due a specific Tag

I had registered with a Print company and added a Tag to thousands of images that are bing missed use, auro select tag and delete tag "Southsea Galleries" and I want to remove all they are profiting from my mistake.

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop with the pages, make lists indefinetly scroll-able

Make "paged" lists, like the "recent activity" page and followers/following lists indefinately scroll-able instead so that all items can be seen on one page if wanted. (Or at least have an option on how many items to show per page, going up to 400 or some large number.). Going through numerous pages is just inconvenient and cumbersome no matter what one is trying to do.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. place recent favorites on the first page of favorites

When we upload to our own photostream or add a favorite, it appears on the first page. However, when another member adds our photo to their favorites, it falls to the last page. There is no navigation button to browse to that last page. Could you reverse the order of favorites, or give us a last page number to click? Thanks.

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why are you preventing me from managing my account on my phone?? Is it all to get, not only me, but all users, to DL your stupid little app?

I have created multiple albums, added files to those albums, that were previously in albums that already existed &, then, after those files were moved over, deleted the files from the albums that they were originally in. When I go to look for the newly created albums...

They. Do. Not. Exist.

WTF are you doing this to me?!

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix statistics tracking bugs

In the past five hours, my total number of reported views has decreased by about 3000. First the previous day's count disappeared from the total (at 7PM Eastern, the start of a new day in GMT), and now several more days seem to be gone. In many other recent cases views have not been counted for hours at a time, and in still other cases there have apparently been sudden and inexplicable bursts of activity. Since as a Pro user I'm paying for statistics reporting, I expect a much higher level of service and accuracy in these numbers, and at…

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Support for "inner cylinder" method Panorama's/360 images.

The stock Google Camera app (on Nexus/Pixel devices and any devices using current gen Qualcomm CPU's) takes "Photosphere" panoramas using the "inner cylinder" method.

This method is not supported by Flickr even though this is probably the main way that Android users capture Photosphere/360 images now.

You are ignoring a large percentage of your market share, I've seen old tech illiterate people using Photosphere mode! But no one can upload them to your site - you only support the ancient "equirectangular" method which from what I can see - no current camera app on Android uses.

I spent hours Googling…

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sharing links of LARGE image size . . . .

I used to go to the LARGE size of image, like https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeygottawa/40145328692/sizes/o/
    and I could post this link in comments showing the location of the large size. Now showing this link in my comments shows a pic of the same pic I am discussing but NOT THE LARGE SIZE IMAGE. ie: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeygottawa/40145328692/

I want to show the link to the large size. Fix this, please.

MikeyGOttawa with 4.3M Flickr Views in ten years.

Mike Gericke
    Ottawa

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base