US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mac OS El Capitan Flickr Account

Ich kann mich mit Safari in meinen Flickr account einloggen, aber in Mac OS El Capitan in den Systemeinstellungen meinen Flickr Account nicht verbinden. Gleicher Benutzername richveraguth@yahoo.de und gleiches Passwort

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Comment Stats for Groups

I teach online illustration studio courses at two universities in the States. When tabulating final grades, I must comb through hundreds of my student's posts to count feedback entries. A stat tool in groups counting comment stats for each user would be extremely, extremely useful.

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. image removed message

I would like a feature whereby if an image is removed from a group by the admin then the photographer receive's a message from flickr

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Album Download is really defect- FAQ is incorrect!

I declare the following issue as a professional _Software_Test_Engineer, so please DO NOT KEEP ANSWERING: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/flickr-for-desktop/sln7291.html. I read it, it does not help and yes, I reported that this does not help.

Its not possible to download large albums. Some images of the album might be hidden for the public, but when the user wants to download all visible albums, it allways hangs up. The download starts but allways ends with a crash.
    The upload button is further only visible in certain browsers.

According to your FAQ, it is possible to download all albums, as soon as the user…

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Collections will Improve Digital Asset Management

My company uses Flickr for digital asset management. It does the job, but would function much better if collections were more prominently featured on the top navigation bar and in profiles.

It makes no sense to have albums as the primary page when albums live within collections.

I've seen many users asking for this for years! Why has Flickr not made this change? It will benefit Flickr to capitalize on this service.

Please make this change! It will enhance the user experience tenfold!

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Flickr Photo Editor

The new Flickr photo editor fulfills a great need for online photo editing after the discontinuation of the online Aviary photo editing facilitation.

However, there are a few critical requirements that need to be urgently considered for improving the utility of this new tool:

*Provision of a cropping grid with standard formats such as one-thirds, center-lines.

*Provision of a perspective control tool or straightening tool.

*Facilitation for scaling down images to standard display sizes such as 1024x, 2048x.

*A watermarking tool.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Administrators to move images (reorder them)

There are times when members post images before a new theme begins. I would like to be able to move those forward or move others from the previous theme backwards (whichever is easier) so that everything in one theme will be together.

I can move images to re-order them in my own albums, so the technology to do this exists.

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the profile section I suggest that we should be able to choose in what order the images appear.

In the section of images that we create ourselves in our own profiles, I suggest that we should be able to choose in what order the images appear.

For example:
    Oldest taken
    Newest taken
    Newest posted
    Oldest posted
    Most faves first
    Least faves first
    Most views first
    east views first

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Choosing the pics displayed on your pool

I wish there was an option to let us select the pictures we want to show at our POOL.

i'll describe a situation as an example:

I like photographing cars and aircraft, and I upload my pics on my Flickr page. I like showing my portfolio to my friends, so I always send them the URL of my Flickr page. However, let's imagine that i've also photographed a friend's birthday or wedding party, and i've uploaded more than 100 pics of the party on my Flickr page, creating an album for these pics.

These party pics would be visible on…

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Jpeg image banding versus Tiff image.

Allow Tiff image displays with out converting to lossy jpeg image.
    This investment in capital will be rewarded by more Flickr members ordering images for themselves or from other members. This will mean more money in Flickr's bank account. Everyone wins.

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Information in profiles?

Why is the information such as gender, age, location /region gone in the profiles?

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I was recently advised that if I renew my PRO membership, I would be able to send photos to an unlimited number of groups. I renewed but g

I was recently advised that if I renew my PRO membership, I would be able to send photos to an unlimited number of groups. I renewed but am now limited to send photos to ONLY 60 groups maximum.

Please advise what is the situation.

Thanks

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Color and Background

Hi. This new design of page is white. May i have a nice color of background as before ?

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flickr Photo Books  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have the ability to block multiple followers at once

I would like the ability to block multiple followers at once.

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Emoji in thread

I will be brief because my English is very bad.

I would suggest to insert emoji in the discussions. Thank you.

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a faster way to like photos Like double click on Instagram

Add a faster way to like photos Like double click on Instagram

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The GMT time listed on the stat page is incorrect!

The GMT time posted on the Stats page is incorrect!

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix the Bug for API function flickr.photosets.getInfo

API function flickr.photosets.getInfo does not work!!!

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add message with reason for rejection of photos

I run a group with rules that demand certain information or tags to be added to photos, before they are allowed into the pool.
    - It's a matter of adding camera-type.

However, sometimes people forget to add those tags (or don't care), and I usually send them a message to get them to tag their photos properly, before I reject their photo if this hasn't been done within a week.

I would really like to have the option to add a short message/reason when I reject a photo to the pool, so I don't have to mail a lot of…

186th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Rotate panoramic 360° on a single row

The spherical panoramas (equirectangular) work very well.

But why not adapt the automatic rotation for panoramas 360 ° made on a single row?

They could turn only horizontally it would be really good, because much easier to photograph.

Here is an example: http://urlz.fr/67vQ

Thank you.

337th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base