US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We need options for page layout.

Please bring back to feature to choose our page layout. I want to be able to have the albums of the first page of my stream.

For some of us, the albums and collections are a huge part of the creativity of our photography. The way it is set up, people rarely click on the albums anymore. They just scroll through the photostream, which is not as interesting if you ask me.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. random slide show

would love to be able to view random pix from photostream or customize within sets or groups

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Possibility to feature sets or albums on home-page or on about-page

i think that galleries are such a beautiful feature with often very low attention. (even though they've got their own navigation button :-) - !!)
    what if you could feature not only single photos on your "about" page (or even on the main photostream?) but also your gallery of the week, or some of your sets?

202nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A Flickr Backup Experience

You need to implement a mobile feature like Amazon Prime Photos and Google Photos whereby one can automatically backup select folders to Flickr. I would pay you this money over either of the aforementioned services on Android. Tie this in with sweet desktop management and you've got a winner.

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New desktop edit. I cannot see save button when i crop a pic.

New desktop edit. I cannot see save button when i crop a pic.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When someone searches your name, make it able so you can choose what page that person will see first: Collections, albums, etc...

When someone searches your name, make it able so you can choose what page that person will see first: Collections, albums, etc...

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mac Uploadr to Replace images

Would be nice to replicate the 'Replace' function via Uploadr

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mac Uploadr misses Photos title, description, location metadata

Annotated images in Photos lose all metadata when uploaded.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi,

Hi,
    When you "mouseover" a photo, the name of the file and name of the photographer appear
    I want to show the description and not the name of the file.
    Ideal is perhaps to be able to choose name or description.

My english is horrible... I hope it's understandable.

202nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Discussion List

Group discussion list has disappeared. It now says "This group discussion is for members only." Even if I am the admin and even if I am a member.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What has happened?

Today, 31 July 2017, I suddenly have photos (previously sorted into albums) from 2013 and 2014 in my auto upload folder. :( How did these move and why? Now I need to check each image to see if it is in the album or not, and some are, some aren't. This is a disaster.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Is there any way to keep the photos that have been rotated from going back to their original unwanted direction?

When using the new Photo Editor, it would be very helpful for the photos to NOT rotate unless the user initiates it. I would think they have been rotated to the desired position already in the process of uploading. Thanks.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pages on maps, confusing and not necessary. Having several pages of the same part of a Flickr map is counter-intuitive and awkward. It is n

Pages on maps, confusing and not necessary.
    Having several pages of the same part of a Flickr map is counter-intuitive and awkward. It is no longer dictated by what is technically possible.
    At one and the same level of zoom there should be only one page. When a certain level of zoom gets "too" crowded, consolidate nearby markers as one, labeling it "lots" when necessary. When I zoom in on an area with a marker of "lots" I would expect the "lots" marker to dissolve into several smaller groups of "lots", or number of images, and/or finally individual images.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Edit Issues

The New Edit feature doesnt work. If i try to crop a photo, there is no way to save the changes (or at least, its not apparent to me). When i tried to zoom, there was a save button ,but it didnt actually save my changes.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Restricted photos shall not be visible via open graph protocol.

For photos set privacy as "public" but safety level as "restricted" (which means they are visible for logged-in adults), logged-out users will see a warning about its status and a hint to log in.
    However, the meta tag which set "og:image" in HTML code still notes a direct URL of the photo. This makes social websites such as Facebook show the NSFW photo to their users. And this is no good.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please Bring Back "Daily Aggregate Account"

I used to be able to see a "Daily Aggregate Account" where I could see how many views, comments, and favorites I get daily. Now since my pro account has been taken away, I no longer have this old feature of a "Daily Aggregate Account". PLEASE bring back the "Daily Aggregate Account". I miss it a lot. Request From Steven Chateauneuf. snc145

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. NOT WORKING WITH BLURB!!?

I have designed lots of my photo books with blurb as I could import photos directly from flickr, but now this option isn't available. Blurb says it's a change in flickr's end.
    I am very disappointed with this! Please change it back!

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Probably a common problem. Can't download on chrome on mobile.

I heard that you had to pay for the pro package to enable your photos to be downloadable by other people. I did pay for it. But yeah, no downloading on the most commonly used browser on mobile. I had my friends try to no success. I need this capability because I am always taking photos of different people and they cant get these photos to their device to use.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. new profile format: don't like it. How can I get rid of the showcase? Profile page doesn't feel like mine - it feels like yours.

new profile format: don't like it. How can I get rid of the showcase? Profile p doesn't feel like mine - it feels like yours. No room for creativity.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to have the ability to split the people I follow into various groups. And then to specify which group(s) I would like to be no

I would like to have the ability to split the people I follow into various groups.
    And then to specify which group(s) I would like to be notified of 'Recent Uploads' by.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base