US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Two public areas per person, "Best" and "Ordinary" LOL

The Flickr suggestions found on web pages on line encourage us to limit our best photos to the top 6 or so as people do not work through an entire feed to find our better ones. Have you considered having two public feeds per person? One for the "best of best" and the other one for others? I take my photos out of "public" for this reason. I know most people won't take the time, although I often do, to look at a couple or more of pages of photos of someone else. This way, people would be encouraged to…

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Compact notifications

I find the current notifications system too verbose and chaotic.
      I'm new here in Flickr while coming from several months using EyeEm.
      The notifications there are handled in a more readable way.
      To do example, if someone fav 20 of my photos, comment 4 of them and then begins to follow me here in Flickr I get 25 separate notifications, in chronological order. It's even difficult to separate the comments from the favs.
      In EyeEm I just receive 3 notifications, one with the list on favs photo, 1 with the list of commented photos and 1 for the following.
      This…

151st ranked
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • yahoo
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Chronological order

I really wish Flickr would put albums in chronological order as a computer does with files. I label albums by 2016 May 1. On y computer is hen lists them in order but here there all bundled up

197th ranked
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • yahoo
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • COLLECTIONS would be more useful if the choice "COLLECTIONS" was listed after "Photostream" and before "Albums."

COLLECTIONS would be more useful if the choice "COLLECTIONS" was listed after "Photostream" and before "Albums."

211th ranked
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • yahoo
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Situate replies directly below comment

We need to be able to reply to a comment on an image and have that reply nested directly below (and maybe indented) the appropriate comment. It's very awkward to have the reply so far down the comments stream.

133rd ranked
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • yahoo
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Help--- Slideshow on Dish Hopper App

I have uploaded many pics to Flickr so we can use during a Graduation party for our son.

We have a Dish Hopper.... Which had Flickr App.
              It lets you play a slideshow. But (unless Im doing something wrong) it only lets us do 1 page of the multiple pages at one time.

Is there a way to do all photos in the slideshow?

Thanks for your help

211th ranked
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • yahoo
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • update on mac software has stopped uplaoder operating, when will this be fixed?

When will the uploader be updated, since the latest mac software update it has ceased operating

36th ranked
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • yahoo
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • for uploading , should be able to upload as folders and sub folders when selected .

for uploading , should be able to upload as folders and sub folders when selected .

98th ranked
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • yahoo
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • How About Showing The Names Of The People Who Post Invites To Groups

Whenever I get an invite to post a photo into some group, I never see the name of the person who has sent me the invite on my photostream. When I receive an invitation to post a photo into a group I want to know WHO sent me the invitation so that I can send the person a "FlickrMail" message thanking them. Could Flickr PLEASE start showing the names of people who send out invitations to groups. Thanks sincerely. From Steven Chateauneuf. snc145.

211th ranked
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • yahoo
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • tiff files

hi my tiff files are from nikon and raw , so when i ipload them to a folder camera roll drag and drop they are pixaly and not as sharp as they sjould be why , instead of that sharp edge its a bit jaggy and site should make it easy to contact them for advice instead of forumns

211th ranked
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • yahoo
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • improving embedding functionality

The embedding does not function properly at all. On my website, the pictures all appear in completely wrong formats. Sometime they will correct after a few minutes (and not seconds!!), but most often they just won't.

It would be cool too to have a few more features (for instance automatic slide, choose if we want a border or not, etc.)

151st ranked
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • yahoo
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Get Rid Of The Black Background That Surrounds My Photos When I Click On Them

I do NOT like the black background around my photos that I see whenever I click onto any photo in my own photostream. The OLD Flickr used to not have this. I want to see a "PURE WHITE" background. The dark background is morbid, gloomy, and unappealing. Also I'm not always able to view my own photos in my own Flickr photostream with the newer beta format that Flickr has been using for the last two or three years. Sometimes I only see black background after clicking onto one of my own photos in my photostream. How about making it…

211th ranked
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • yahoo
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Seriously improve the 'Flickr Mail', specially that interface

Too much confusion, and that interface is simply bad, please improve it and make flickr better

211th ranked
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • yahoo
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Unable to favorite or comment in Photostream when Multiple photos

When 2 or more photos are displayed from the same person there is no option to favorite or comment. You need to open these in a new window to do this. Better to be able to do this from the Photostream main page as before. This still works for single photos just not when there are 2 or more from the same person

28th ranked
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • yahoo
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Regarding Invite/History: It would be soooooo helpful if the names were listed with the guest pass links (as they are with pending invites).

I would like to see WHO is making use of a guest pass to view my photos. On the Invite/History page I can see a list of guest pass links that I've sent out, listed by date. But if I've sent several passes out on the same day, there is no way to know which guest responded and viewed. So now I keep a log and only send one invite per day so I can keep track. Under the "Pending Invites" tab, you list the names of people I've invited to follow me, it seems you could also list the…

211th ranked
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • yahoo
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Family vs public viewing size

It would be nice if I could set a limit on public view/download of my images, but allow Family and Friends to have access to original full size images. I still need to have "All Rights Reserved" for me.

211th ranked
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • yahoo
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • I absolutely love this app but I would like the temperatures in centigrade also if possible please

Would like very much to have the temperatures also in centigrade if possible please.
                                    I cannot speak for anyone else , but I find centigrade temperatures easier, perhaps it's my age .

211th ranked
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • yahoo
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Add the ability to create albums within albums and groups

Sometimes you want to be able to create sub-albums within albums or especially groups. For example, you may have an album (or group) of airshow photos, but you want subgroups categorized by year, location or some other categorization.

32nd ranked
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • yahoo
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • I share piccs from instagram but they dont show up on my flickr time line please fix it

I share my pics from instagram but they do not show up on my flickr timeline fix it please

197th ranked
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • yahoo
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Include ASUS_Z017DC and ASUS_Z012DC as Asus Zenfone 3 camera

Include ASUS_Z017DC and ASUS_Z012DC as Asus Zenfone 3 camera metadata.

151st ranked
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • yahoo
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base