US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flickr photo date setting

It's impossible/very challenging to change date setting for a photo from say 31st back to the start of the month i.e. the 1st. Last month I fiddled around for ages before managing it. This month I am yet to succeed. Looks like a flash issue. (On a Chromebook)

212th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow Administrators to move images (reorder them)

There are times when members post images before a new theme begins. I would like to be able to move those forward or move others from the previous theme backwards (whichever is easier) so that everything in one theme will be together.

I can move images to re-order them in my own albums, so the technology to do this exists.

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the profile section I suggest that we should be able to choose in what order the images appear.

In the section of images that we create ourselves in our own profiles, I suggest that we should be able to choose in what order the images appear.

For example:
    Oldest taken
    Newest taken
    Newest posted
    Oldest posted
    Most faves first
    Least faves first
    Most views first
    east views first

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mini map on photo page does not match the geo coordinates in EXIF data

The mini map on the photo page and the subtitle of the mini map shows a different location than is stored in the EXIF data. The EXIF data are correct!

For example on my photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/139651233@N07/26174204115/in/dateposted-public/, taken in the city of Tromsø, Province- State - Troms
    The map description locates this photo in Sardnes, Finnmark.

Unfortunately, it is only one of many wrong assignments

192nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Choosing the pics displayed on your pool

I wish there was an option to let us select the pictures we want to show at our POOL.

i'll describe a situation as an example:

I like photographing cars and aircraft, and I upload my pics on my Flickr page. I like showing my portfolio to my friends, so I always send them the URL of my Flickr page. However, let's imagine that i've also photographed a friend's birthday or wedding party, and i've uploaded more than 100 pics of the party on my Flickr page, creating an album for these pics.

These party pics would be visible on…

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Jpeg image banding versus Tiff image.

Allow Tiff image displays with out converting to lossy jpeg image.
    This investment in capital will be rewarded by more Flickr members ordering images for themselves or from other members. This will mean more money in Flickr's bank account. Everyone wins.

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Information in profiles?

Why is the information such as gender, age, location /region gone in the profiles?

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Emoji in thread

I will be brief because my English is very bad.

I would suggest to insert emoji in the discussions. Thank you.

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a faster way to like photos Like double click on Instagram

Add a faster way to like photos Like double click on Instagram

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The GMT time listed on the stat page is incorrect!

The GMT time posted on the Stats page is incorrect!

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the Bug for API function flickr.photosets.getInfo

API function flickr.photosets.getInfo does not work!!!

259th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add message with reason for rejection of photos

I run a group with rules that demand certain information or tags to be added to photos, before they are allowed into the pool.
    - It's a matter of adding camera-type.

However, sometimes people forget to add those tags (or don't care), and I usually send them a message to get them to tag their photos properly, before I reject their photo if this hasn't been done within a week.

I would really like to have the option to add a short message/reason when I reject a photo to the pool, so I don't have to mail a lot of…

192nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Rotate panoramic 360° on a single row

The spherical panoramas (equirectangular) work very well.

But why not adapt the automatic rotation for panoramas 360 ° made on a single row?

They could turn only horizontally it would be really good, because much easier to photograph.

Here is an example: http://urlz.fr/67vQ

Thank you.

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow crowdfunding and tips for photographers.

Every other social media site allows crowdfunding and tips so artists can support themselves.

259th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add filter to Customise Activity View to show Outstanding Group Invites on Photos

Add a check box for "Outstanding Group Invites" to the "Customize your activity view" under "Recent Activity"

259th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Organize Favorites

It would be amazing if it were possible to add directly to our galleries from the favorites page. It's extremely inconvenient to have to go bring up each image and add it to the gallery. Better yet, and maybe I simply haven't found it, just like there's an organizer for our own photos. An organizer for our favorites.

It would also be great, and again maybe I just cannot find it, to be able to add photos to our galleries on the app. We can favorite an image, but not add it to our galleries.

This might not be so…

212th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Flickr Reactions"

PLEASE!!!
    Make them go AWAY!
    Any Flickr reactions posted in my comment section will be immediately deleted!
    Yow! What were you thinking!

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Group Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why can't I return to Yahoo Mail easily from Flickr after going to Flickr from my Mail account where I first signed in?

Flickr back to Yahoo Mail without signing out in Flickr only to sign in again in Mail.

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug on "groups" view of main member page...

There is a bug with the "groups" view from the main member page - sometimes (intermittantly) after the main groups that have had pictures added in the last day, you'll get stuff from the "all activity" page coming in, extending what you see. When I click on "groups, that's ALL i wanna see!

259th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base