US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I see the new BETA on the cameraroll view. It takes away the ability to share the REAL URL of the image. Do NOT do that!

I see the new BETA on the cameraroll view. It takes away the ability to share the REAL URL of the image. Do NOT do that!

270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it easy to request a change to a photo narrative that has been mis-stated

Make it easy to request a change to a photo narrative that has been mis-stated. This is not easy to find on this website

270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Picture timeline

Why you cancel the picture timeline
    it's useful can u put it back

270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make Collections more presentable. Improve Mobile (non-app) experience.

Love the Collections page and I think it should be more upfront with the albums instead of hidden in the background. Also, there is no shortcut to share a Collection. It seems like such a great feature is being neglected! It didn't even get an upgrade when Flickr redid the album pages. Please give Collections and updated look and also add it to the forefront! The feature is also neglected in the Mobile app and needs to be brought in there.

While I'm at it, the mobile experience for non-app users needs an overhaul. The interface is terrible when using…

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What happened to the date on the left in Photostream? It was handy to jump to the date you want.

What happened to the date on the left in Photostream? It was handy to jump to the date you want.

270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it possible to upload a photo one day, but have it posted to Flickr on a future date.

I will be moving in the very near future, and I may not have access to the internet on a certain date. My idea is to allow a photo to be uploaded one day (ex: June 15), and then have Flickr post it on the day requested (ex: July 1) so that it can then be 'visible' to all on that certain day. I know I can upload now and only make it visible to myself, but if I'm not available on the correct date to change the visibility option and change the date of the upload, then the photo…

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. contest submission directly from our profile /photo papges

It's more motivated if we can submit photos directly to Flickr contest more often . I know flickr friday or something...
    but that will be our motivation for photo submissions.

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Flickr should come in Tamil

Flickr should come in Tamil
    Give the place to Tamil

270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When someone searches your name, make it able so you can choose what page that person will see first: Collections, albums, etc...

When someone searches your name, make it able so you can choose what page that person will see first: Collections, albums, etc...

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. inaccessible blind options for downloading photos; no help; this sucks

Dear flickr,

I am a blind computer user who is experiencing an accessibility issue with flickr.
    I use a windows 10 HP with firefox and (the screenreader) Jaws 18.
    I am unable to download an album of photos. When I click on the album title (as described in the below instructions), it takes me directly to the photos; I am unable to hover or click any of the other icons.
    All websites that I found, like the one below, give only visual instructions:
    "Download Flickr Photos in Batches
    To download an entire album on Flickr, simply navigate to the Flickr…

252nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Let me put all my photos into the same profile.

I was forced to add a new profile even though i'm happy with the original set of albums and photostream set up a few years ago. So now all my new photos are going into the new profile automatically, and i can't arrange them according to albums anymore. Help? Can't i just keep on using the original profile and add to that?

270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Flickr app in Amazon store doesn't work anymore

The Flickr app in Amazon store (I don't have Play store and I don't want to have it) doesn't work anymore (no images shown).

Suggestions:
    1) either update the app to the newest version
    2) or remove it from Amazon store completely to show it's not supported

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Uploader doesn't work with iPhoto and Flickr sharing from iPhoto seems to prepare pictures for uploading but when it's done there is nothing

Uploader doesn't seem to work with iPhoto at all. Also, Flickr sharing from iPhoto seems to prepare pictures for uploading but when it's done there is nothing.

270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A NSFW overlay mode would be great.

It'd be great to have a NSFW mode other than safe search. A NSFW overlay mode would be great, so when there is restricted material, it is blocked until I click on it. I open flickr at work and at times the opening page has something that's a little more racy then HR would be happy with.

252nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Automatic Album sort by newest to oldest in albums

Photos should automatically sort by newest to oldest in albums. It is SO frustrating that I have to edit the arrangement after every upload. Why can't I choose a default for every upload?

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Adding new photos with tags preset for albums

It would be nice to save time in organising new and existing photos if an album could be assigned a set of tags so that a photo added to the album would be automatically tagged with the preset tags.

If the photo was moved to another album, it would drop the previous album tags and instead pick the new album tags.

This is in addition to any tags manually given by you (album creator).

270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 270th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mark Photos that have already been placed in a group.

When I'm uploading pictures to a group it would be great if a pink or blue border appeared around photos I have already placed in the group

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base