US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mac Uploadr to Replace images

Would be nice to replicate the 'Replace' function via Uploadr

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. get rid of beta

Get rid of Camera Roll. Edit did everything it tries to do only Edit dose it better.

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fix it okey! Because that has never happened

I am a member of this place and pay for it, then as it is not better to communicate with you, I want you to know that they have problems in Geo Tagging and when you download a photograph says a message that there is nothing downloaded, when you try to put the photo on the map .... fix it okey! Because that has never happened

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Upload Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop with putting "recommended" photos from random people in my feed. I only want to see my friends and family not the whole world!!!

Please do not put "recommended" photos in my feed. It is annoying!!! Please stop! You didn't even ask if we wanted this!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please, fix stats for Pentax K-3 and add K-1

K-3 has been broken since added. K-1 is on market for over a year and there are thousands of pictures from it on Flickr. Yet no show in stats.
    Thank you

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I do have another problem and feedback for the Flickr Team: Now I see why so many of My Professional friends have left Flickr!

I do have another problem and feedback for the Flickr Team:

Now I see why so many of My Professional friends have left Flickr! Toys and Origami are getting lots of Explores! I do not get it. period! What a joke the Flickr Explore Team has become! I have been with Flickr about 10 years and have never seen anything like it! It used to be a photo had to have the Professional look, Artistic, composition, focus, imagination and be real life people,nature, statues, landscapes etc.! What a joke! Sorry Flickr Explore Team, You have gone down hill by accepting…

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug with select box

https://www.flickr.com/cameras/apple/iphone_7_plus/ now showing select box don't work. win 10 latest chrome

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please replace the "popular" feature.

Hi Guys' I would like to kick in my two cents here on one issue in your new rebuild of Flickr.

On the old build there was a link called "popular". That was a covenant place to go to see which of my images were getting views and like's and basically how much people were liking my images. This was very handy to tell which of my pictures were getting the most views.

There are groups that are specifically intended for images of a minimum number of views. Like https://www.flickr.com/groups/views1000/. Without the "popular" feature no one will be able…

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When someone searches your name, make it able so you can choose what page that person will see first: Collections, albums, etc...

When someone searches your name, make it able so you can choose what page that person will see first: Collections, albums, etc...

105th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. collections first

I would like to see Collections on the main page before albums since you organize your albums within collections. Just saying... thanks.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Flickr Uploadr 3.2.1 not authorised anymore ?

Flickr Uploadr 3.2.1 not authorised anymore ?

I was using it until July 2017 to export from Lightroom to Flickr. it work like a charm and I loved it ( Mac OSX Sierra, LR6)
    Since last month it seems that Flickr does not authorise it any more. the uploader was logged OFF and i cannot log in anymore : it says "Flickr needs your permission ..." when i click OK it does not re-route to the flickr autorisation page anymore but to the main flickr page instead !?

Please help ! thank you for your support
    Flickr PRO member since…

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploadr for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Problems with the Website

To me your website feels half baked. It's clear that you went through a redesign some years ago but somehow only certain (more widely used) pages got this redesign. The others are left feeling dated and clunky. Please fix this for a more seamless web experience, even if that means doing away with largely unused features like "Galleries".

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A Flickr Backup Experience

You need to implement a mobile feature like Amazon Prime Photos and Google Photos whereby one can automatically backup select folders to Flickr. I would pay you this money over either of the aforementioned services on Android. Tie this in with sweet desktop management and you've got a winner.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. new profile format: don't like it. How can I get rid of the showcase? Profile page doesn't feel like mine - it feels like yours.

new profile format: don't like it. How can I get rid of the showcase? Profile p doesn't feel like mine - it feels like yours. No room for creativity.

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to have the ability to split the people I follow into various groups. And then to specify which group(s) I would like to be no

I would like to have the ability to split the people I follow into various groups.
    And then to specify which group(s) I would like to be notified of 'Recent Uploads' by.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. random slide show

would love to be able to view random pix from photostream or customize within sets or groups

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi,

Hi,
    When you "mouseover" a photo, the name of the file and name of the photographer appear
    I want to show the description and not the name of the file.
    Ideal is perhaps to be able to choose name or description.

My english is horrible... I hope it's understandable.

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What has happened?

Today, 31 July 2017, I suddenly have photos (previously sorted into albums) from 2013 and 2014 in my auto upload folder. :( How did these move and why? Now I need to check each image to see if it is in the album or not, and some are, some aren't. This is a disaster.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Is there any way to keep the photos that have been rotated from going back to their original unwanted direction?

When using the new Photo Editor, it would be very helpful for the photos to NOT rotate unless the user initiates it. I would think they have been rotated to the desired position already in the process of uploading. Thanks.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base