US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Compression reduces quality and it kills our photography (We are leaving!)

We use to keep flickr as the travel photo blog kinda thing, but now its moving away from that as the quality of uploaded photos are drastically reducing due to the compression making the our photography look really bad. flickr isn't mainstream social photography, but with what you're doing it might be, making so many of take off.

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please limit one camera model and one lens for each photo in the tag.

Including more than one model of camera and/or lens in the tag for a single photo just to attract more readers is downright cheating and confusing!

354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow larger collection mosaic

I really like the mosaic feature that can be applied to collections, but it'd be great if there was a way to provide larger mosaic views. When generating the mosaic, the view provided is nice and big, but turns out small in the end. Just having an option to keep that big size would be neat!

354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to add title & description at bottom of picture during slideshow

Hello,
    I am new to FlickR, switched from GooglePhotos because I am looking for a way to share my photo albums publicly (was possible with Picasa, no longer is with Google) and to add personalized funny captions at the bottom of the pics visible in slideshow mode (a feature which was present in Picasa, but vanished from Google Photos). Could you add this feature ? Many users would be grateful.
    Yours,
    Freddy McCrunchy

261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Search Faves

I love my Flickr for desktop but I want back the Search (by photo title) on the Faves section of the other members. I want to see if they really faved my photo or if they're just a fave collector. Thanks and keep doing your excellent work.

354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Camera Finder: Fujifilm Cameras Missing

URGENT: As a group admin I heavily rely on the Camera Finder feature in combination with keywords. This is currently not working with the following cameras.

Please add the

X-T2
    X-T20
    X-A3

to the Camera Finder search feature.

Thanks!

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Non-sRGB colour Space/Colour Mode photo's be flagged at upload.

That non-sRGB colour Space/Colour Mode photo's be flagged at upload.

Came across this error when checking out the "Create" option. After selecting an album had an error message that a number of photos from the album had NOT been added to the book due to being in an unsupported colour format - not recognised as sRGB! - - - images were edited in PS CS6 set to *Internet standard sRGB* but showing in Flickr EXIF list as 'uncalibrated' &/or "color mode - RGB"

354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. View referrals by group and over longer time periods

I wish I could view referrals (in both view & favourite counts) broken down by group, across more than a day at a time - at least months, preferably all time.

The basic idea is to better understand which groups are most active and worth me investing more time in. It needs to be over a significant time period (e.g. month(s)) because when & what I upload is a factor, as not all photos I upload go into all groups I'm a member of.

261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I do have another problem and feedback for the Flickr Team: Now I see why so many of My Professional friends have left Flickr!

I do have another problem and feedback for the Flickr Team:

Now I see why so many of My Professional friends have left Flickr! Toys and Origami are getting lots of Explores! I do not get it. period! What a joke the Flickr Explore Team has become! I have been with Flickr about 10 years and have never seen anything like it! It used to be a photo had to have the Professional look, Artistic, composition, focus, imagination and be real life people,nature, statues, landscapes etc.! What a joke! Sorry Flickr Explore Team, You have gone down hill by accepting…

324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Layout idea

I collect baseball and hockey cards.

I would like to be able to group my collections in separate albums (baseball in one album, hockey in another album).

Your current layout allows me to do this, but I would like to be able to break down the display even further. Within the baseball album, for example, I would like to have separate albums for each team (one for Arizona, one for Atlanta, etc.). I would like to be able to do the same for my hockey album.

Right now your layout is such that I have to label each album as…

212th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to grade ones own Photos

I am currently selecting images for a photo exhibition. It would be extremely useful if I was able to grade my own photos with a five star system. There is a favourite button for other peoples images but not for one's own images. I have created an album for my portfolio and selected photos. However, the added benefit of grading would be most useful

261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop displaying "Hey, do you use the upload-by-email feature?"

Why do you insist on giving the "Hey, do you use the upload-by-email feature?" at the top of my screen? I don't use it and once I click through, you should stop displaying it. This is annoying and very unprofessional.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Used to be able to get a list of top 200 photos in order by faves, views, and comments. What gives?

What happened to the "popular" option under "my photostream"?? Used to be able to get a list of my top 200 photos ranked by views, comments, or faves. Where is it now? Or is getting rid of it another "improvement"?

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Discussion List

Group discussion list has disappeared. It now says "This group discussion is for members only." Even if I am the admin and even if I am a member.

261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. daily change wallpaper

Wallpaper hourly change

354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. new camera phone for Bphone 2017 (Designed by Bkav - Made in Vietnam)

Please add the new type of phone.
    The phone name: Bphone (Bkav B2017)
    The camera: Bkav AI Camera

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. please add the Light L16 to the camera finder

Now that the Light L16 camera is shipping, images are starting to appear. Please add it to the camera finder and update the icon from a generic one?

here's the group with over 100 images so far: https://www.flickr.com/groups/3541818@N22/pool/

354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. COLLECTIONS would be more useful if the choice "COLLECTIONS" was listed after "Photostream" and before "Albums."

COLLECTIONS would be more useful if the choice "COLLECTIONS" was listed after "Photostream" and before "Albums."

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base