I suggest you ...

The person who complains about me is wasting time....that was resolved 3 yrs ago and we were allowed to vote for our own answers awhile back

so no problem there...and the #1 user in R&S is an atheist who used THE SAME HUGE RANT ZILLIONS OF TIMES AND GOT AWAY WITH IT but she does not complain about him. Her post should be taken down...this is for suggestions not to get rid of ppl she does not like..boohoo...Yahoo runs things...she does not...thanks

546th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ศิริชัย หลอดศิลป์ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ฉันยังไม่รู้เลยว่า ปัจจุบัน. ฉันมีธุรกิจใดๆ. ฉันมีส่วนเกี่ยวข้องกับกิจกรรมต่างๆเหล่านี้เนื่องด้วยเหตุผลใด.
    ทุกๆคนล้วนปิดปัง ไม่ให้ฉันได้รับรู้ความเป็นจริง
    ฉันต้องค้นหาคำตอบในทุกๆอย่าง. มันไม่ง่าย
    สำหรับคนที่ไม่มีความรู้อย่างฉัน

• ศิริชัย หลอดศิลป์ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

คนที่บ่นเกี่ยวกับฉันคือเสียเวลา. ไม่ใช่3ปีที่ผ่านมาถึงฉัน. ฉันใช้เวลาที่ยาวนานมากเกินกว่า10ปี ในการค้นหาคำตอบ
    ของชีวิต และสิ่งต่างๆรอบๆตัวของฉัน มันมากกว่าที่คนทั่วไปจะเข้าใจ มันไม่ได้ง่ายอย่างที่คนไม่เคยรับรู้
    ผู้คนคิดว่าฉัน สติไม่ดี! ไม่ใช่. ฉันเรียนรู้ด้วยตนเอง ทดลองเอง
    มีใครบ้างที่จะเข้าใจถึงความคิดของฉัน หลากหลายเรื่องราว
    ผู้คนต่างหลอกลวง โกหก ไม่มีความจริงในปัจจุบัน,
    ฉันรู้สึกท้อแท้ เบื่อหน่ายกับสังคมที่มีแต่ความเห็นแก่ตัว.
    ในประเทศของฉัน. ฉันก็ต้องอดทนกับแรงกดดันในทุกทิศทาง
    พวกคุณรู้เกี่ยวกับฉันมากขนาดไหน? ฉันเหมือนคนโง่ใช่ไหม?

• Suzy Quatro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You say this is for suggestions and not to get rid of people you don't like...but that is EXACTLY what you have used this forum for numerous times.

My suggestion to you is that you stop doing the very things you complain that others do.

• Rachel Chiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Nous were posting the same rant all the time now, it should be reported, but his answers seem fine to me. Yours frequently do not. And why does it matter that he's an atheist?

• Rachel Chiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm posting daily violations on your part. There are plenty of similar threads on this board, directed at other users/groups of users. Unless you're saying that, three years ago, it was settled that you're allowed to post rants while ignoring questions?

Maybe it was. If that's what Answers is, so be it.

• Buddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nobody cares about whether or not you're still point gaming, FIREBALL; you have plenty of other objectionable behavior that's a lot worse.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3 years ago? Nah its been longer than that since we could vote for our own answers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base