I suggest you ...

Go back to your old format. This new one sucks.

63rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
j.menear@yahoo.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rose Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate the new format. I have a folder of names & addresses but can't find it when I want to send an email to just those persons. I have to go through my whole contact list. Bring the old format back!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Requiring private mobile #s is all wrong. U should let us try the codes but Im also getting not compatible with mozilla 52 whatever that means. Constant frustrations. I also have an old google account which wont let me in either...since u are merging with Yahoo why are there constant problems still?

Requiring private mobile #s is all wrong. U should let us try the codes but Im also getting not compatible with mozilla 52 whatever that means. Constant frustrations.

no kidding. Some of us cannot even enter the board for 14 days no matter what we do.

• david yount commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't find how to how to write and send email in new format. Have I become entirely dense in my old age?

• Claudia Mohammad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The old format was more good than that. In this format, i cant see who are online, and i cant delete, remove the old contact. in 1 words... I CANT CLEAN my list. This new format is SUCKS, and who create that had a stupid idea. G back to old format

• Paul Costa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto. I cannot mark an email as read. I cannot delete. I compose an email and cannot send it. None of my folders are accessible. The settings icon does not work so I cannot change anything. Switching to gmail for good. If only I can get to the old email stuff to tell eveyone I am swithcing.

• George Petricko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This "NEW" format sucks. It has screwed up my toolbar. among other things.
    How do I get back to the old format?

• KC Gent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I go back to my old format ? This one sucks. I cant retrieve all emails. It shows 13 emails in my Inbox but only 3 unread shows. No msgs in Archive either. Can someone please help. kc.gent@yahoo.com KC

Feedback and Knowledge Base