I suggest you ...

The Yahoo Products section is becoming a cesspool.

There is a group that constantly posts X rated questions and answers. Marking as a violation rarely removes them.

58th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Barkley Hound shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess a lot of trolls and other abusers post more than 20 violations per week. Your inability to delete the additional ones isn't about your trustrating, but about your quotum. It is called "anti-stalking measure".
    I don't see the point in using facebook. I do report violations in my favourite categories. Yahooproducts: answers is among them, P&S is not (lost cause...)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a cesspool because our combined reports will not remove content, so it is being shifted to where we believe other responsible reporters lurk. Our Facebook team is seeing that it often takes 4 or more reports to remove THE most vulgar content. This is why (pardons) I'm "hounding" you to talk with me, Terry Figs, on FB

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Barkley, as you well know, we're community moderated AND CM is for **** these days. ALL us top reporters have had our reporter ratings slashed. We HAVE a Facebook group I'd desperately love to have you join. 10 strong, but DEDICATED. But come and go as you please. I've exposed my user name on FB on your Y!A Category Q, in trying HARD to find out if you are interested or not. my mail, again is 3 U's followed by an N, then 3 T's A*t YA* HOO? Do^t C^O*M

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People move violations to the yahoo section in the hopes people will flag said questions. Their intentions may be good but violation or not those questions do not belong in the yahoo section

Feedback and Knowledge Base