I suggest you ...

Remove adware website Answers.com from your main site, Yahoo.

Yahoo, please stop posting that adware ridden website answers.com. That craptastic site has crashed my latest IE browser many times. It's a scam website that loads bunch of ads (while freezing your browser) and play a video commercial on every little page that you have to click. To see/read 10 facts, for example, I have to click and endure 20-30 page/ads reloads. I bet they get paid for each reload.
Really Yahoo, how could you fall this low to include this scam on your main page???

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WillWill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Move your yahoo email account to OUTLOOK and it will be almost identical to the old yahoo. I did it and it is great, and you don't have to give up your old Yahoo email address!! AND we can QUIT using the YAHOO HOMEPAGE

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too bad yahoo is not listening. I think I will stop using them since they don't give a flying f..k

Totally agree. Sick people thought throwing a cat in a microwave for their ad was a good idea. We don't need this ****.

• MarcMarc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes getting to the point of calling it quits on yahoo after using them since 96' because of answers.com ads. Please give us the option to block them.

• yapoopyapoop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The top 12 reasons Yahoo has become a bunch of worthless tabloid pushing ********......ANSWERS.LOSERS

The two sites, answer.com and brainjet.com are the same developing and probably there are more like they. Every time that I loaded those pages my security system stop them because they first load is adware, malware and tracking cookies, before they show any letter in the browser.

• beckbeck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I avoid answers.com like the plague after the second time I had to close down and restart my browser. Ridiculous!! The barrage of unsolicited ADS is like a single hot drunk girl getting hit on at last call in a bar!

Remove or fix website Answers.com from your main site, the amount of adware, videos and tracking software is a bit ridiculous. at time I think it might work better but then nope (foolishness on my part). I have NEVER finished reading an article on answers.com because I just get so sick of everything and waiting for my I.E to reload. And my computer is only about 6 weeks old so it's not that.

• oopsoops commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, make that TWELVE of those POS categories.....FU YAHOO

• sickofyahoosickofyahoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow....these idiotic morons are actually putting MORE Answers.com garbage on here......Now I see 7-8 different sections.......Guess they don't give a **** about their customers or their computers.

• Robert Barney IIRobert Barney II commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, remove these ads!

Or users, do what I did, and download ADBLOCK it blocks the ads and the links to this useless website.

I agree!! They are horrible and the ads load over the content. Yahoo stop putting their links on your pages!!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base