US Answers (archived)

Update: This forum has been archived. 

New Yahoo Answers feedback forum: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i need fast help

have problem.
    problem is {Sorry, we don't recognize this email.}
    why not recognize?????
    my mail is qrs_tsogoo2

102nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it easier to find questions you've posted.

I am using a phone - not sure if your menu differs from PC users to smart phone users, but I cannot find ANYWHERE how to get to my questions. The menu options are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo limited.

And what in the world is the " <1> <2><3> votes " option for at the bottom of this box?
    Not everyone is an experienced Yahoo user. Some clarification would be nice.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back voting for best answer after a period of time passes with no best answer

Too many answers never get a best answer. Voting should be brought back if no best answer has been selected after 6 weeks or so.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 150th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Answers E-MAIL not accepting emails that contain links to Answer's questions!

I tried to send an email to Answers about the serious problem about racist attacks and the email contains links to the questions. The email is not accepted because it "resembles spam" because of the links. Answers, you are having too many problems of late!

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need a feature to report an entire account

It would be helpful to have a feature where one can report an entire account, instead of particular questions and answers.

Spammers often spam the same questions over and over, and post cheat answers just to get points so they can spam their questions again. Why should users have to spend their time reporting individual questions and answers over and over when the whole accounts needs a review?

An example account is below - should users really have to report every question and every answer on this account?

Earl:

A…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. People want to delete their OWN questions. LET US

It is so wrong that we cannot delete things we have posted. I had not idea I couldn’t delete my questions till it was too late. Anonymity means nothing. Questions asked are personal to the person who asked them and should have EVERY RIGHT to remove them. I can’t stress enough how upset I am with yahoo and the lack of available customer service and now the inability to delete our own questions. Please consider the people using your product and not just your stats or whatever it is that inclined you to remove the delete button. Till this problem…

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Moving Questions to Other Categories

I like the idea of moving questions to a better category to improve the nature of Yahoo Answer/Questions. But there are times where you have some people that spoil it for others. To keep people from moving questions malicious. Limit the how many times a single question could be moved, to maybe twice. The poster of the question may think that their question is in the appropriate category.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. why am i unable to post on a discussion?

I try to join the discussion. Yet I disallowed. Confused?

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why can't I delete received email addresses when I want to forward anymore? I find the new changes really bad..

Why can't I delete received email addresses when I want to forward anymore? I find the new changes really bad

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why does YAHOO block my comments?

Why does Yahoo block my comments? And how long will Yahoo continue to block my comments?

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Attaching large photo file

I’m trying to attach a file (photo) larger than the 25MB allowed, I get a message that support for large files is coming soon, it’s been like that for a long time, any idea when the support will be available? I can do it (attach a large file) with G-mail (a free account), but I can’t do it with yahoo for which I am paying a yearly subscription fee.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I’m trying to attach a file (photo)

I’m trying to attach a file (photo) larger than the 25MB allowed, I get a message that support for large files is coming soon, it’s been like that for a long time, any idea when the support will be available? I can do it (attach a large file) with G-mail (a free account), but I can’t do it with yahoo for which I am paying a yearly subscription fee.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. merged

My last feedback has been merged with something that got nothing to do with my initial feedback.
    So here's another feedback. Fire all of your staff, and hire people with IQ value that has more than a single digit.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Reporting on yahoo answers doesn't work

I wanted to give examples on my other post about community moderation not working properly for over a year now but it wouldn't allow it.So a new suggestion was required,see the following:

1. Has Harrison finally died from his prostate cancer? | Yahoo Answers
      https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181023145754AAECSd6

2. Who’s the biggest douchebag in the politics section? | Yahoo Answers
      https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181025173259AAeiD4n

3. Any ideas on who is reporting answers and moving questions in CE? | Yahoo Answers
      https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181027124652AAqvByB

4. Who do you think might have done this? | Yahoo Answers
      https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181027145203AAm3YnS

5. Why does Dianne keep creating new accounts? | Yahoo Answers
      https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181101231822AACOn9A

6. Can you come over my…
    102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 74th ranked