US Answers

ANSWERS new Suggestion Board

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My profile name, there are many errors when browsing the site.

I just tried to use Yahoo! Answers and found that I didn't have enough points. When I went to post an answer to build points, it said I was posting as "Jonathan", but when the answer posted, it said I was "Bianca", someone who had been posting in Spanish for years, and I had loads of points. Weird.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/?tab=myf&filter=public
    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/?tab=mya&filter=all
    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/?tab=myq
    We're sorry, it looks like something interrupted the question supply! Try refreshing the page.

I've checked my account is secure and unhacked, I have a strong 9 character password made up of random letters and numbers.

Site is reacting…

2664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Students Films Dubai

http://ciff.ae/parents/

In the very first edition of CIFF we have received more than 300 films from all over the world as part of International Films.

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4006th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Alot of people are having trouble with glitches on the answers feature. You should fix that...

I tried to post a new question on answers and I typed it all out and tried to click continue and nothing happened. Then I tried to click on the other categories offered the answers page and nothing worked. I tried logging in again and even refreshed the page and nothing seemed to work. I tried to find a solution online about this and I found that I am not the only one with this problem. It apparently has been going on for 3 MONTHS! Please fix it!

2664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why would I asked here if the suggestions given were only a no-brainer?

It feels like asking to a less competent people than you. That'll be the same as asking a tree.

Recently I asked about hair-dyeing - which didnt turned out as what i hope. I asked if maybe there's someone that knows better than me and can give helpful suggestions.

But the only answer I get is only "go to a hairdresser and tell her what color you want". I guess if I ask a butcher or a random person next to my house they will tell me the same. Why did I bother to ask here (in a specified forum…

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why is messenger messing up, can't find any where to contact customer service, been going on for days, guess they really don't care!!

Messenger needs to go back to the old setup,ever since you changed every thing I've had nothing but problems, but who cares, not customer service, can't contact them, here's an ideal, put things back to the way they were and have customer service easier to find!!!

996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. questions on yahoo, how?!

How can I write questions, so other people can anwser them!? (So confused) from: haileyhailey738

2664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can there be a button to delete activity on the activity page

Ok so Ive been on Yahoo Ansers and people have been gross and Ive thumbed down people with (******) answers and I found them on my new feed please add a button so I can clear it

2664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How long can my suspension be lifted, I feel more mature & I truly apologize.

Well, I know I've been acting so immature, stupid, taking advantage of Y! answers, & posting somee innaporite

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why is for every i need to open my account cannot access. What the **** is that.. please i expecting my account, that was think hoping has

resolve then i also ready to use access for expedite to my message. i will hope any more wait for previous through the internet.

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. local time

Other people have this issue too, though I do not know where they are located. I live in the USA, Pacific Time Zone. During the day when I post, Y!A keep notating that I posted 'yesterday.' I have just logged in at 5:15PM local time and now my posting history for answers shows a dividing line between my posts earlier today (still 'yesterday') and now I am posting 'today.' It appears that my 'day' here is beginning and ending at 5:00.

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How do I delete my open questions?

The "cross" delete question icon dissapears from the question once you've received even one answer. Why aren't we allowed to delete our open questions?

4006th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base