US Answers

ANSWERS new Suggestion Board

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why delete questions that don't violate terms claiming they violate terms and having no way to dispute it?

There used to be a way to dispute deletions which were deleted with no real reason now there's no way to do this.

1668th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. After looking at or answering a question going BACK should take me to the same place on the same list of questions not of some random place

There are times that another question was also interesting but it is a matter of luck, or a pain to scroll up and down, to find the other one again.

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Comment pouvez - vous cautionner des entreprises qui ne cautionent pas leur engagements ? Il s'agit de la firme INFURN .Merci

Comment pouvez - vous cautionner des firmes qui ne cautionnent pas leurs engagements ????Depuis la mi-février , je suis en attente d'une suspension électrique via la firme INFURN . J'ai payé et ne reçois rien en retour .Je suis , comme des milliers d'autres , victime d'une arnaque qui m'a coûté 169 euros . Cette entreprise ne mérite plus votre confiance .Que pensez - vous Pouvoir faire ??????Merci .

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. by making sure all answers are accurately responded to.

When people search for answers some of the answers are derogatory and senseless.

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. nothn

gujjhjk

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Preview function

Hi!

Like many people using this site (or any site, for that matter) I sometimes make typos, or write in a way I find clumsy upon re-reading.
    So now I have to edit what I have just posted, when it would be (and used to be) much easier to get a full preview of your contribution before posting it.
    So please restore the preview function. Thanks.

2664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. fresh & relevant?

I keep seeing phrases like keeping Y!A "fresh & relevant" as a way of introducing new features. That type of phrase sounds like propaganda speak that's straight out of science fiction. Why is non-voting called fresh & relevant? In what way is that true? No one knows. Maybe a new idea every week isn't the way to go. Make the first group of new ideas work before adding any more improvements. Who even thinks that the new format is an improvement? All the idea people could take a long vacation or else do something else.

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What is the meaning of these new so-called modifiations to Yahoo Answers

I just came across this blog by Yahoo and I have no idea what this will mean to us users. Will voting be ruled out and left to the asker of the question? What happens if they never vote for a best answer? Will the top ten categories disappear as a result of this? Can we have less vague and more concrete answers? It is bad enough that YA has been made an eyesore without these further modifications too.

Below is part of the blog:

"Best Answer - From today, we are removing the time limit for askers to choose…

2664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. finding previous answers

I should be able to see more than my most recent 20 answers. I wanted to show a writing friend of mine some examples of dream interpretations that I've done. Only thing is, I can't scroll to any of the previous answers beyond the 20 most recent ones.

Also, even in the good ol' green version, it would have been great to be able to search my own answers for content, just as we sort of can in the archives for Answers as a whole.

Now in the purple version, it's even more impossible to find anything at all. In…

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Someone is not allowing me to send feedback nor create new email to my existing a/cc, nor being able to sign in as nvr_12@ymail.com. I can

need to open my existing account as nvr_12@ymail.com. for a very long time..My mail was piled up to 8019 to delete. I am again for the past four months no longer being able to sign in again. I am being asked over and over to create new passwords all of the time and this is frustrating me. Someone is setting what I should choose now as my user name. How many of these user names I am to give out and why can I not have only one like all my friends and families do.? In between my search…

1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Well, Someone has put FALSE CONTACT INFORMATION on One of my Business Search Categories and there does NOT Seem to be a way to rectify this

3-22-14 - Well, Someone has put FALSE CONTACT INFORMATION on One of my Business Search Categories and there does NOT Seem to be a way to rectify this. There is NO "Claim Your Business" Function and No way to contact Yahoo effectively to fix this issue because I have tried. I finally found a feedback box such as this one a few weeks ago but no one has ever contacted me back, No Edit Information function even exists on the search categories where Yahoo does have the Right Information for me. Who do I contact to fix my contact info…

4006th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back the old Yahoo!Answers

Because people can't use the new format, e.g., stuck forever on "Loading 21-40," YOU'RE LOSING ADVERTISING MONEY. Same thing when they can't use their favorite features, like reviewing their answers, or using their saved searches.

182nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get rid of the stupid preview panel!!

get rid of the annoying preview panel, or tell us how to disable. The arrows to move window are NOT effective

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please go back to older version of yahoo if you really want your users happy.

Please go back to older version of yahoo if you really want your users happy.

1293rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I'm sorry, I am ******!, don't you guys know when I'm online? I've been writing a long letter, then got cut off saying that my time is expir

I'm sorry, I am ******!, don't you guys know when I'm online? I've been writing a long letter, then got cut off saying that my time is expired!, I lost everything that I was writing now I can't remember how I wrote it!! It was a good letter, screwed Up my whole day!!, thanks for nothing!!!

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MY SUGGESTION

AGAIN YAHOO IS EVIL TELL ME HOW TO FIX OR I WILL SUE

2664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)