Skip to content

Yahoo Mail Basic

Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail – Basic experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

For online help or to contact Yahoo Customer Care with tech, abuse, or general inquiries, click here

If you think your account has been compromised or if you need help getting back in, get immediate assistance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

111 results found

1. pleas, stop control me evry time, when iwant cam insaid may post,evry time need cam in may celular....yu mejck me complicaet life

pleas, stop control me evry time, when iwant cam insaid may post,evry time need cam in may celular....yu mejck me complicaet life

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Include more options when completing the Restore Request (i.e. "Saved Draft Missing")

Include more options in Yahoo dropdown list for us to check when completing the Email Restore Request (i.e. "Previously Saved Draft Missing"). If this is not implemented, how does Yahoo tech know the issue relates to a missing "PREVIOUSLY SAVED" DRAFT? Also, Yahoo needs to clarify what their definition of an email is (i.e. does it Include "draft"?)

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Your News articles are SO fake they make one sick! If you cannot report the truth-don't report anything!! #BOYCOTT Yahoo, WW!!

Get rid of your FAKE news reports! If you cannot report the truth, don't report anything. We can arrange a WW Boycott for Yahoo--Do you think you would get the point??!!

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. UNABLE TO DELETE YAHOO MAIL SEARCH HISTORY AND ITS AUTOSUGGESTIONS

UNABLE TO DELETE YAHOO MAIL SEARCH HISTORY AND ITS AUTO SUGGESTIONS. WOULD BE GREAT IF WE COULD SOLVE THIS ISSUE

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo! should be embarrassed. I had to change to the basic email settings because the no part of the new settings are not functioning right?

Yahoo! you should be embarrassed. I had to change to the basic email settings because the no part of the new settings are not functioning right? In addition, how about adding a option to turn off the videos that appear all sections of the users email accounts. They annoying.

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mail filters would be nice!

Your help section says to just go to Mail Settings and there the filters will be. Well...I've just tried out Basic Mail, New, and the mobile sites. Not only is there no Settings link (it's called Options, now), but apparently there's no filter function. I'm suddenly getting loads of Spam in my inbox and having filters back would be nice! Or at least update the help section!

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why Yahoo only give me an opiton to " Disable security questions " when I try to modify / update my security question ?

Why Yahoo only give me an option to " Disable security questions " when I try to modify / update my 2 security question ? Could you add an option " Edit " next to the enable/disable security question ? Thanks.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I no longer can add or delete contacts in a group... I want group maintenance back. This new basic edition does not live up to old standard

I suddenly got switched with asking to be... Are you trying to lose users by doing things without properly testing them...

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your new email layout STINKS; change it BACK. RECALL that I PAY YOU, so change it back just like ALL your other PAYING customers want too!!

Your new email layout STINKS; change it BACK. RECALL that I PAY YOU, so change it back just like ALL your other PAYING customers want too!!

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base