Skip to content

Yahoo Mail Basic

Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail – Basic experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

For online help or to contact Yahoo Customer Care with tech, abuse, or general inquiries, click here

If you think your account has been compromised or if you need help getting back in, get immediate assistance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

111 results found

1. the password system was better. I hate having to get a text every time I want to log in

I want the password to work. I also am going to gmail if I can`t login without all the texting and ****

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. argent

hi this it my 4th time to give you my feedback i have my business account and email witch is enquiry@sharmholiodays.com since more than 10 years also i have my website sharmholidays.com also more than 10 years i have a big problem to accuses my business email and my website is no longer online i am trying to contact you since long time but no answer from you can you help me plzzzzzz how i accuses my email again or tell me what going on thxxxxxxx

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sign into email constant verification is annoying

Everyday I sign into my email I'm having to put in a pass code! Why?!!! Shouldn't you know it's me by now?! Why do I have to keep doing this?! It's irritating & ******* me off! YOU put us at risk now YOU want to be overly cautious?! WTF! I'm sick of Yahoo! You just get worse instead of better! Get your **** together & stop hassling us! Get rid of that CEO & maybe you'll do better! You were the best a long time ago, not anymore! You suck just as much as Google & any other free email…

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Go back to the mail I get on other browsers. Firefox lists the accounts which does not protect my privacy.

For some reason when logging on Firefox lists several accounts. I have specific reason for these accounts and am not happy that they become visible to anyone.

I know the risk. This is a privacy issue. I and only myself need know of their existence.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I continue to get messages from Yahoo about another device that i use for my Yahoo mail. I don't use any other devices besides my laptop!

Stop making it so difficult to access our emails. Stop changing that procedure. After designating new passwords, it shouldn't be such a chore to get into our emails. Yahoo is becoming a chore to use. I like its various features and don't want to cancel my account.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. SET UP A NEW ACOUNT AND WHEN TRYING TO SIGN IN WE KEEP GETTING THE I AM NOT A ROBOT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...........WHICH

SET UP A NEW ACOUNT AND WHEN TRYING TO SIGN IN WE KEEP GETTING THE I AM NOT A ROBOT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...........WHICH WE KEEP DOING AND IT NEVER LETS US SIGN IN. YOUR HELP SECTION PROVIDES NO HELP. JUST MORE RUN AROUND.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. YOUR HELP SECTION IS A JOKE

SET UP A NEW ACOUNT AND WHEN TRYING TO SIGN IN WE KEEP GETTING THE I AM NOT A ROBOT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...........WHICH WE KEEP DOING AND IT NEVER LETS US SIGN IN. YOUR HELP SECTION PROVIDES NO HELP. JUST MORE RUN AROUND.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keep your word and send recovery code to my gmail like you said you would

I have no printer, so tried to sign in on my daughter's printer in next room to print& it won't let me--says it will send recovery code to my gmail but it NEVER does. Why does it never send it? All I get is message from gmail that someone is trying to get into my yahoo account. Does me no good--why don't you keep your word and send recovery code. Don't tell me to add a mobile phone # as I have no mobile phone.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hallo!

I've tried to write my feedback to you, but somehow it did not work out - so I am writing here in the hope that technical staff can see this.

I usually check and send my e-mails from my home computer. It must have a permanent or dynamic IP or whatever you use to see my location.
    Today I needed to send an e-mail and I used my smartphone for this. The system did not let me! The message was something like - "it's not your usual location - try from another device".
    So, my question is: Why the ****…

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. stop unwanted "can't sign in" notifications

stop unwanted "can't sign in" notifications

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I keep on getting this "Uh oh, looks like something went wrong. Please try..

I cant log in to my own email account! been changing password many times now. please help.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want you to remove all the account linked with this account crashlina@yahoo.com somebody is redirecting my emails

anybody can get into my accounts just knowing 1 password. Seriously where is security measurement. A Doctor where I'm working got into all my linked account when I left yahoo account open. Be real, take those linked account please. Even redirect some emails to who knows where.....

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. yOU HAVE DENIED MY EMAIL PASSWORD AND PUT MY HUSBANDS ON MY ACCT

PLEASE RESTORE MY OWN ACCT NOT MY HUSBAND'S AS MINE!!!

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Are you nuts with that new captcha and or audio??? Try using a "normal" captcha

I have never seen such a ridiculous captcha to sign into any site. I have had it with yahoo mail...

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I

I changed the password and deleted that mail from the inbox.It came back when I tested the password.I repeated the process twice the same way.This stopped happening on the fourth test.It clearly showed no mail and nothing in the trash section.I will try again again and see what happen's....

Sincerely,
                                                                            Matthew Patnaude

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For the last one week, my Password does not work. I have to start from "Forgot my Password". Look into this issue.

It is good idea that we should change our password frequently. But in my case for the last one week I have to start from "Forgot my password" and have to sign in new password every time. This was not happening earlier. Is there any change in our policy? Is this happening with others also or with me only? I would like to have your views and how I can resolve this issue.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My 2 email accounts stopped working a month ago. Can't access them. need help but cannot contact U

neither of my email accounts work - they stopped a month ago. I can occasionally get in one or the other but when I click the mail icon, the sign up window does not appear and when it does sometimes, after I type in my account name, sometimes it will not bring up the password screen and if I am able to put in my password, it will just sit there and the little circle goes round and round and it will not let me into my mail. Need help. Please call at 817-581-6024. Thank you

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I wish you would leave it alone. Its hard enough to remember my passwords let

I have been trying to change 3 passwords for over a week and can not get into any of my accounts. So what the ____ is one suppose to do.Fix the dame thing so it works for normal people and not a computer whiz\

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base