Skip to content

Yahoo Mail Basic

Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail – Basic experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

For online help or to contact Yahoo Customer Care with tech, abuse, or general inquiries, click here

If you think your account has been compromised or if you need help getting back in, get immediate assistance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

993 results found

1. Please fire whoever keep changing the way we log into our email account.

If it is not broken, DON'T FIX IT!!!! Change the way we sign-on to view the email account without having to see the same front page news all over again. If I want to view any updated news, I would stay on the page to read it. But when I want to view my emails, then direct me into my emails without showing the current news over again. It's pointless.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I

I changed the password and deleted that mail from the inbox.It came back when I tested the password.I repeated the process twice the same way.This stopped happening on the fourth test.It clearly showed no mail and nothing in the trash section.I will try again again and see what happen's....

Sincerely,
                                                                            Matthew Patnaude

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is so *********. Delays and the "me" ****... is it a 12 year old who designs this website?

STOP POSTING 'ME' Do you have 12 Year old girl designing this website?! You are SLOW and frequently "out of order" for users. What's up with our "You Always Have Other Options" website. Believe me - WE DO have other options!!

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. spam control not working the last few days Inbox is full of OBVIOUS SPAM

ISSUE - says completed - but it isn't. email address - xyakskfajkfd10292902020@ub.com -or whatever - is not spammed out but sent to my inbox. what the ****? my 2 year old can figure that out.
    all in the realm of Walmart or some other gift card deal - but the address is the dead givewaway. Pls. fix your program!!

120th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SPAM

WHY IN THE **** DO YOU STILL SEND MY VERY MUCH "WANTED" EMAILS TO SPAM??? HOW EFFING STUPID CAN YOU BE AFTER I HAVE BEEN CLEARLY BEEN MARKING THEM "NOT SPAM". I EFFING HATE YOU YAHOO!! YOU'RE BEYOND EFFING ANNOYING!! BURN!

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. my yahoo email,has the HEADING PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY,,,how did it get there,and how do i get it off my email??

make it easier to remove headings, like the one on my yahoo email address,, PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY,, I DID NOT PUT IT ON THERE, NOR CAN I GET IT REMOVED,, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT,,not happy at all with YAHOO.

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I clcik to sign into my email and now you send me to Yahoo news? No, that's not what I am attempting to do.

When I sign into my email account like the past 10 years now I go to a different Yahoo page.
    That's not what I am trying to do or care about yet now I am forced to click on the email icon.
    Just one more step and I don't even bother looking at a single piece of text.

Why not give people the OPTION instead of forcing us to do things.

Also, NO I don't want to change to the new look with advertisements.
    And NO, stop bugging me for alternate emails and telephone numbers with the threat of lock…

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I continue to get messages from Yahoo about another device that i use for my Yahoo mail. I don't use any other devices besides my laptop!

Stop making it so difficult to access our emails. Stop changing that procedure. After designating new passwords, it shouldn't be such a chore to get into our emails. Yahoo is becoming a chore to use. I like its various features and don't want to cancel my account.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. fix it

SET UP A NEW ACOUNT AND WHEN TRYING TO SIGN IN WE KEEP GETTING THE I AM NOT A ROBOT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...........WHICH WE KEEP DOING AND IT NEVER LETS US SIGN IN. YOUR HELP SECTION PROVIDES NO HELP. JUST MORE RUN AROUND.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. SET UP A NEW ACOUNT AND WHEN TRYING TO SIGN IN WE KEEP GETTING THE I AM NOT A ROBOT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...........WHICH

SET UP A NEW ACOUNT AND WHEN TRYING TO SIGN IN WE KEEP GETTING THE I AM NOT A ROBOT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...........WHICH WE KEEP DOING AND IT NEVER LETS US SIGN IN. YOUR HELP SECTION PROVIDES NO HELP. JUST MORE RUN AROUND.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. YOUR HELP SECTION IS A JOKE

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. what the **** is this new **** about verifying my sign in because of suspicious activity!!!. were was all thi s **** when they hacked you

what the **** is this new **** about verifying my sign in because of suspicious activity!!!. were was all thi s **** when they hacked your network without you finding out for a while. so cut the ****

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. HOW TO PERMANENTLY CLOSE MY YAHOO MAIL ACCOUNT?

CAN'T FIND THE OPTION TO PERMANENTLY CLOSE MY YAHOO MAIL ACCOUNT. WHERE IS IT??

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Keep your word and send recovery code to my gmail like you said you would

I have no printer, so tried to sign in on my daughter's printer in next room to print& it won't let me--says it will send recovery code to my gmail but it NEVER does. Why does it never send it? All I get is message from gmail that someone is trying to get into my yahoo account. Does me no good--why don't you keep your word and send recovery code. Don't tell me to add a mobile phone # as I have no mobile phone.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hallo!

I've tried to write my feedback to you, but somehow it did not work out - so I am writing here in the hope that technical staff can see this.

I usually check and send my e-mails from my home computer. It must have a permanent or dynamic IP or whatever you use to see my location.
    Today I needed to send an e-mail and I used my smartphone for this. The system did not let me! The message was something like - "it's not your usual location - try from another device".
    So, my question is: Why the ****…

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. stop trying to force us to change our passwords, my account was over 14 years old, and now the new password i may not be able to remember!

pull your heads out of your a55es, stop forcing people to change their passwords to meet your WANTS, as your WANTS do NOT meet with what we NEED! i was raised to take care of what is NEEDED first and what is WANTED can always come later.

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stop unwanted "can't sign in" notifications

stop unwanted "can't sign in" notifications

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. *** ook 15 dam minutes to sign in at a different location!!!

WHY THE FARK DOE A PERSON HAVE TO GO THROUGH TWO DIFFERENT EMAILS AND THE FARKING HASSEL TO SIGN IN AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION?
    THIS GAWD DARN BULL IS HORSEPISS!!!
    stop hassling people with keys and different sign in horscrap just to check a god dam email at a library in another town!
    \yahoo sucks!

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?