Skip to content

My Yahoo

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

154 results found

1. Censoring the constitution

Yahoo is now censoring the constitution. They blocked my comment that was a direct quote from the constitution. Nothing more, nothing less.
    The comment they blocked.

"The Due Process Clause prohibits state and local governments from depriving persons of life, liberty, or property without a fair procedure. The Supreme Court has ruled this clause makes most of the Bill of Rights as applicable to the states as it is to the federal government, as well as to recognize substantive and procedural requirements that state laws must satisfy."

They are literally playing communist propagandist, blocking the constitution from being in the…

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. nucescu@yahoo.con

Eu accesez www.yahoo.com pentrucă am dispozitiv Huawei, care nu este acceptat de google. Sunt direcționat la customer.yahoo.com,unde sunt abuzat, discriminat și escrocat. Aici politica Yahoo nu este respectată. La înregistrarea contului sau schimbarea parolei, îmi apare un dispozitiv necunoscut pe care nu mi se permite să îl șterg și să înregistrez dispozitivul meu real. Din această cauză sunt toate problemele mele. Pe acest customer.yahoo.com,îmi apare dispozitive conectate. Este acel dispozitiv Chrome,care nu îmi aparține și nu mi se permite să_l elimin. Dispozitivul meu nu apare la dispozitive conectate, deși de pe el am schimbat ultima dată parola contului. De ce…

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can access the Yahoo website, but I cannot access my email. Can you help?

I can access the Yahoo website, but I cannot access my email. Can you help me, please?

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why was this post rejected? Why Yahoo?

Why on earth did you reject the following post Yahoo? Please explain to me why it violates your TOS? Nothing in it is false. Nothing in it is harmful towards others. There is no foul language, and all I did was interject an opinion at the end. You are completely violating my 1A rights and censoring posts that follow your TOS. If you think the statement that nobody has been charged for insurrection on J6 is false, then prove me otherwise. This was my post...

"If J6 was an insurrection, then how come not one person has been charged with…

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You **** holes seem to be ******* with my ability to communicate with my friends through email. fix it, you ******* buttholes.

My mail is, of a sudden, not going out to my friends. Now you suddenly want "addresses fixed" on friends I've communicated with for years without incident. Perhaps you need to fire a bunch of your ********** engineers.

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Disappointed by customer service

I am sorry to write this, but yahoo customer service fails to provide full support for customers. I have been trying to recover my father's email and tried several times to call customer service but I could not cause It would not accept calls from outside the U.S. I also could not even find an email address to write to them. I am very disappointed.

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To Yahoo, Systems Elements, Intelligent Agents and Your associated Proxies. 1. You blocked me access to make public comments on the yahoo n

To Yahoo, Systems Elements, Intelligent Agents and Your associated Proxies.

1. You blocked me access to make public comments on the yahoo news.
    2. You used the dishonest and mischievous Intelligent Agents/Proxies to hack into my personal email account.
    3. You used the dishonest and mischievous Intelligent Agents/Proxies to send malware to other email and online users from my personal email account/profile.
    4. You used the dishonest and mischievous Intelligent Agents/Proxies to file falsified complaints against my personal email account/profile.
    5. On or about November 9, 2023; you send me an email using the system generated email referenced in the second email address used herein.
    244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It's amazing how there is never anything negative about Pres. Biden. Always just negative things about the Trump. Your web site is so bias

How about giving both sides of the political arena, not just negative items about Republicans. You are so bias, and it's so obvious. Free press, what a joke.

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to disable / enable replies in the comments section

Please place a button to disable / enable replies in the comments section. So you can leave a comment and get the thumbs ups but not have people be able to reply.

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 'my.yahoo.com' home page has vaporized. What gives??

I have used my customized 'my.yahoo.com' homepage for quite a few years now. About 3 weeks ago my home page disappeared, and all I get is an error message that reads: "We're sorry! Your customized page is temporarily unavailable. Please refresh or try again later." What is going on, Yahoo? This is very frustrating.

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. sue yahoo 4 identity thieveryi ng us steal our work 1998-99@@@@@@@@trademarkpoems causes wordfs wee compose from ig haacker attackerrs

sue yahoo infringe violated our @@@@@causes poetry words torment thieving us unlawfully stopping publish post from going through stlealing our fredoms of spech with out authority hasaackd iddetity thft with trump my copy right aw protected trade mark causes words poems yahoo tormented us 4 ever theivinng work yahoo thievvrs is also my collaberatorrs we r su8ing 4 tormnting us 4 vr dlesssl;y 4 no reason waged wars on us .stole passwords all our cotacts everything o0pwes 4 11 computerrs they did som thing 2 keys letters do't work unless tthry r inn our accounts thieving us .

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. спрете да ме принуждавате да си сменям паролата всеки ден!!!!

Оправете си проблема, моля! Мен не ме интересува кой е отговорен, а искам да си ползвам приложението безпроблемно.

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pushing things down out throats.

Yahoo is bad for the viewers, you decide what we see, and almost 100% are repetitive news from sources you chose. I could open your page once a months, and I'd still see the same news. You are not worth my time. Did I mention censorship?

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No password needed!

Please use face by video or thumb print for ID while signing in in order to prevent hackers.

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why do I keep getting a Temporary Home page

Please fix the My Yahoo home page, tired of the temporary home page! This has been going on for several weeks now.

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Convert time to local time. You can do it in the phone app so how about the desktop browser.

Scoreboard shows times for US east coast. Stop the east coast bias.

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i'm tired of needing to reset my password to use yahoo. you got hacked, you need to do something to make it so i'm not contstantly affected

i've lost track of the number of times i've needed to change my password....because you got hacked and bad actors keep trying to login to my account. figure out a workaround because i'm tired of needing to change my password due to your negligence

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This website is absolute ****. Half the time it takes 30 seconds or more to load the **** page on a 1Gb Internet connection. Then another

This website is absolute garbage. Half the time it takes 30 seconds or more just to load the page on a 1Gb Internet connection. Then another 30 seconds or more to get into email... if it doesn't error out. What is with you people?

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. why have you removed being able to comment on sports????

why have you removed being able to comment on sports stories !!!!

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. YAHOO Wants to Sync with My Google Account

You had a tizzy because you weren't syncing with Google. Well, Google is on my "idiot list" because it allowed TikTok, a direct mouthpiece for the CCP, to work the discovery page. Talk about treasonous, "Why not just empty your database of clients and consumers directly into the CCP's databanks"!

So, Yahoo is fussing because they can't sync with my Google account? I just synced it and like Google has found out, I only use Google for basic things, but when it comes to personal and private materials, I choose which "benedict arnold" be the one to splatter my information…

244th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base