My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 798th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I remove an account from my mailbox list?

I want to remove an account from my mailbox but there is no option to do so.

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop making 'Keep me signed in' the default!! Too easy to accidentally leave a public PC signed in to my account

If I want to STAY signed on on a personal PC, theoretically it would be easy to check the box. Now, if I forget to UNCHECK the box I may stay signed on on a public PC. Err on the side of safety, and UNCHECKED the default for the keep me signed on box

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your progressive liberal "headlines" (first thing on top) is "Trump breaks protocol) ... that isn't even news ...why can't it be positive ??

Bash bash bash ... how liberal can you get ... are you trying to outdo CNN and MSNBC? I'm about to replace my home page with something that is honest .... NOT FAKE NEWS ... like you're posting !!!! ****, that isn't even news !!!! It's BASHING !!!! STOP IT !!!

239th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 798th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 798th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please fix the Yahoo Email "Search" function. It just isn't working! Tks . . . 12/1/2018

As noted in my title, please address the search function in email. I put in a word to search on, and it finds erratic things. When I take the time to look through my messages for the "search" items ... they are right there.

Appreciate your attention.

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Self running videos hidden at the bottom of a line of stories.

This would be a great idea. When people click on a story and there are several other stories waiting below on the same page, yahoo doesn't start video or audio on any story until I tell it to. What a wild and crazy idea to give the users control over what videos start playing. The way it is now is enough to make me start looking for another resource.

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please show the source for articles in Yahoo News, in the thumbnail which shows when rolling over the article.

Please show the source for articles in Yahoo News, in the thumbnail which shows when rolling over the article. For example, if Huff Post showed as the source for the article, I would not click on it because I think of Huff Post as more of a tabloid than a useful news source. This feature would improve your analytics by not registering clicks for sources that are not read.

308th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. YAHOO SIGN-IN

YAHOO SIGN IN HAS CHANGE!!! IT NOW REQUIRE A CELL PHONE??? I USED TO USE DIFFERENT AREAS OF YAHOO BUT YOU'VE SYSTEMATICALLY RUINED ALMOST EVERY PART OF YAHOO. I used to use YAHOO Finance, RUINED, I used to use GROUPS, RUINED! NOW you've change the log-in process and you need to keep a cell phone glued to your ***. THAT MAY BE THE FINAL STRAW that makes me totally ELIMINATE ALL YAHOO FROM MY COMPUTERS!!!!!!

521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add numbers of spam and trash

I need to know how many spams and trash emails I have on an ongoing basis. The old version has this, the new one doesn't. Is this so hard to add?

629th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 798th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get beiN back fast.

One of main reasons I signed up for the 300-channel plan was to see women's tennis. The WTA finals from Singapore start tomorrow and
    are being shown on beiN. Please get this channel back so we can watch the WTA finals.

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. e-Mails secured?

Im concerned about the Online Security, so I would like if you guys could probably implement e-mails encrypted, specially for us who run a Business and use the e-mails every day!!!

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news, but gossip.

Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news,but gossip.

331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base