My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit comments in Yahoo comment sections.

I have been trying to edit some of my comments after posting them and can't find a way to do this. Is it possible, if so, how do I do it. If not, can a way to do this be added.

1074th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news, but gossip.

Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news,but gossip.

329th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1074th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please show the source for articles in Yahoo News, in the thumbnail which shows when rolling over the article.

Please show the source for articles in Yahoo News, in the thumbnail which shows when rolling over the article. For example, if Huff Post showed as the source for the article, I would not click on it because I think of Huff Post as more of a tabloid than a useful news source. This feature would improve your analytics by not registering clicks for sources that are not read.

306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop making 'Keep me signed in' the default!! Too easy to accidentally leave a public PC signed in to my account

If I want to STAY signed on on a personal PC, theoretically it would be easy to check the box. Now, if I forget to UNCHECK the box I may stay signed on on a public PC. Err on the side of safety, and UNCHECKED the default for the keep me signed on box

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back a picture to the signature!!

I used to have a picture on my signature and now I can not add a new one..

1074th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1074th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. What's with the double security ??

I've been a Yahoo user for as long as Yahoo has been around. I'm totally exasperated having to check my phone or another email to get a code so I can see my MY Yahoo page or my email.
    I understand that you have had problems with security and hackers but geez, give me a break!!! or at least the option to opt out of your paranoia.
    And what's with yahoovoice.com thingy. You really don't want to hear what your users have to say do you? I clicked agree just to be able to post this but I'm even closer…

1074th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I do not want to hear about "celebrities" in the news ! Why do you report trash like Kardashians as news ???

Stop filling the news with celebrity trash...I have no use for Kardashian news and will switch my sources to get rid of the constant barrage of junk mail !

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why can't I add extensions like Firefox etc?

Why can't I add extensions like: Ad-block plus; Ublock origin etc like the Firefox and Google Chrome browsers do?

1074th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 786th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I enjoy the news articles, and the rankings we can give. But for the past couple of days, I can no longer rate the comments..why??

Why can't I rate the comments anymore? The past couple of days, it hasn't worked. Another poster mentioned it as well. Please fix, or remove this feature.

786th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to remove the Disposable Email Address Base Name

Ability to remove the Disposable Email Address Base Name under Settings>More Settings Mailboxes>Disposable email address>Base name

786th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Games using Internet Explorer.

Bring it back or loss your customer base. Not all of us like Chorme or any of the other programs. Your loss! My gain as I will not be using Yahoo as a base any longer.

959th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why don't you have NCAA Baseball on your list of leagues? You have 6 foreign leagues.

Six foreign leagues on your list of available teams but no American college baseball teams.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY PRIVACY.

• I don't want your app which requests way more permissions than it needs to get the job done.

• I don't want to have to disable private windows just because your website wants to collect more information than it needs from me.

• I don't want to give you my telephone number so i can read email.

• I don't want you blocking my access when i'm traveling and accessing my email from a different machine.
      ENOUGH ALREADY!

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back TV Listings PLEASE!

Please bring back TV Listings, why did you eliminate that feature? Surely you must be aware of how many hits you get on a certain site! The TV listings was almost always the reason I used Yahoo, and then stayed to peruse the news and other interesting offerings.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base