My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Come On Boys & Girls . . . When I Choose Detect My Location (which normally works), it finds me 20 miles away? Please Fix! 12/4/2018

Weather hasn't detected my location in quite some time. It found what State I was in, but nothing further. When I go into detect my location ... it has me 20 miles away?

Additionally, when I choose "manage my locations" ... it kicks me into my "settings" for mail, calendar, blocking .... not the weather locations!

Come on, please take a look at the code.

Thank You!

755th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 77345

Weather current location shown as EDEN, TX.....way, way out west T X. I cannot get it off my Weather location. When I do get it off Yahoo puts it back on ....the only thing in Eden is a state pen..??

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fix the **** weather thing

Change your password to
    YAHOO SUCKS

1443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the weather page!

Will you pay my moving expenses to move me from Westerville, Ohio to Franklin, Ohio so that I will be assured of getting accurate daily weather forecasts since you insist that I live in Franklin, Ohio?

596th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 596th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix Yahoo weather forecasts

The Yahoo forecast for San Diego recently has been way off (very wrong). e.g. for July 7 Yahoo's forecasted high is 102, while the Weather Channel's forecasted high for July 7 is 83. This has been the case for more than a week. For July 8, it's 97 (Yahoo) and 82 (Weather Channel).

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Somebody should actually DO their job they are being paid to do. The weather location is always 80 to 2,300 miles away from my actual locati

Please, someone actually DO the job they are being paid to do!
    My weather location is anywhere from 80 to 2,300 miles away from my actual location. Change it, it reverts back to wrong location. Refresh it, nothing. Change my location works until I leave Yahoo and come back in. You have had hundreds, possibly thousands of requests to fix this, but Yahoo chooses to ignore all. Time for employees who take pride in their work to replace those complicit employees. One more month, and if aspects of Yahoo service do not change, I will delete Yahoo from all devices.…

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix the weather page!

Once again, and again, and again, and again you have listed my location as Franklin, Ohio when in fact I still live in Westerville, Ohio! What is your fixation with Franklin, Ohio???

596th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the weather page!

How many more times must I report that I live in Westerville, Ohio and NOT in Franklin, Ohio? C'mon people, please get it right . . . finally!

945th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix the weather page!

I'm still living in Westerville, Ohio and NOT Franklin, Ohio! Do you think you will ever get my location right???

945th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix the weather page!

Once again (and again) it's being shown that I live in Franklin, Ohio . . . WRONG! I live in Westerville, Ohio. Why must you keep reverting to the incorrect location???

596th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 945th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 945th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My Weather on Homepage keeps snapping back to RICHARDSON TEXAS. I DON'T LIVE THERE? THIS HAPPENED B4. PLS FIX.

This happened before, but it has been a while. My homepage weather keeps reverting back to Richardson, Texas.

I do not live in Richardson, I live in Mundelein, IL. When I change my current location back to Mundelein, IL.

DOESN'T STICK AND SNAPS BACK TO RICHARDSON, TEXAS.

PLEASE FIX "AGAIN".
    TKS

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  380 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. weather

The weather app is never correct, either the days are wrong or my location is wrong. This has been an ongoing problem for months.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  38 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove automatic detection of the location of the weather. It fails to detect. The weather does remember other cities entered. Go back to

remove the auto detect for weather location. It fails every time. Allow the user to select a default from their weather list. If the user does not know where they are, then they can use there energy to find out and that would be well for them. Lots of people actually know where they are these days.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base