My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Oath.

Ever since I "accepted" your new Oath policy, Yahoo has become a real hassle to use. Every time I click on something it has forced me to sign into it. Yahoo my page, sign in. Got to yahoo email, sign in. Go to...etc. etc. sign in! What did you guys do? I've been using Yahoo since the early 90's. I'm even a stock holder but I tell you, I am getting fed up with the inability easily move around the website. Fix/repair or I am gone!

689th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. would you please stop your messege board monitor from deleteing my post because he doesnt like them ? there is no profanity

please stop your board monitor from removing posts because he doesn't like them . there is no profanity , there are no threats .
    there isn't anything but facts about our traitorous lying greedy inept insecure unqualified incoherent president . I am a paying customer and part of my contract with yahoo is the right to post posts that are in the perimeter of your own rules

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My lovely "My Yahoo" page is gone... No more mountains and clouds... What happened to the beauty?

My lovely "My Yahoo" page is gone... No more blue sky with clouds and mountains... What's going on?

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop objectifying women. There are so many stories about beautiful women. It is denigrating. Stop it.

Stop objectifying women. Your pages are filled with stories about so called "beautiful women." who are showing off their bodies. In this day and age I am shocked that you continue to denigrate all other women, by posting these stories about women, and showing photos of women in compromising situations. Please stop this disgraceful practice. Not only You are denigrating all other women. You also do it in your sponsored pages which show the "ten most beautiful wives of football players. This is cheap and shameful, and in this day and age, a powerful tool like Yahoo should know better.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want UNBIASED news, I don't want you to be pro Trump or anti Trump, just UNBIASED.

I want UNBIASED news, I don't want you to be pro Trump or anti Trump, just truth without a far left liberal narrative.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How about refreshing content once in a while?

The story titled "Even Bill Gates says U.S. tech companies need more regulation" has been on my Market Watch news page for over six months. It must be time for me to switch to another source for my homepage that bothers to refresh content...so long.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PLEASE STOP with this KARDASHIAN/JENNER RUBBISH !

PLEASE, Please, please give us ALL a nice big "BLOCK KARDASHIAN/JENNER BUTTON" so we don't get our news FULL OF THESE PIG'S

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make RSS Feeds work on Yahoo!!! C'mon, Yahoo.

RSS Feeds haven't worked for days. Get real and fix it!

313th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. TeerCounter

Big Hit Number 22/11/33/Rs800

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. **** yahoo

Make the ******* think work im a wetback.

689th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. EVERY day you bash the president ... liberal news trash of a network !!

EVERY day you bash the president ... liberal news trash of a network !!

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. white1956@bellsouth.net

stop being anti Trump

400th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My and many others will stop using att/yahoo for home page when they started the little pictures on the news headlines.

When I click on a news headline I expect to get a better look now a tiny picture in the corner of the page.

542nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Honesty and integrity

Stop the lies and call out both sides...remember when AOC and the democrats said the border issue and illegals was a "manufactured crisis" you should you ran with like you just stole a TV...

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. baaanner ads, RIDICULOUS OVER ASSESSMENT ...

BANNER ADS ARE GREEDY AND IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU GREAT...

343rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SPORTS

Get rid of the jerk that puts celebrity stories in the sports feed!

461st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Feedback

Like anyone even cares what we think.

689th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why are you allowing articles to be placed on Yahoo as a tease by NYT and being prevented of being read without subscribing to the NYT?

Why are you allowing articles to be placed on Yahoo as a tease by NYT and being prevented of being read without subscribing to the NYT?

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please stop all the biased liberal "news" stories! Trump is the greatest president ever. The "news" stories should reflect that fact.

Please stop all the biased liberal "news" stories! Trump is the greatest president ever. The "news" stories should reflect that fact.

176th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dear user, Thank you for using Yahoo Mail. Our systems shows that your account security license has expired and it requires an immediate

Dear user, WHAT IS THIS?? NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE???

Thank you for using Yahoo Mail.
    Our systems shows that your account security license has expired and it requires an immediate update.

If you wish to continue using this account, please update your account. ignoring this message will cause your account to be discontinued permanently.
    Update your account
    Thanks,

Account Security Team

Yahoo!Copyright © 2019 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base