My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a setting to turn off the auto play of news item slideshows

Please create a setting to turn off the auto play of the news item slideshow, particularly the obnoxious audio. I want to read the articles, not watch a slideshow accompanied by loud and obnoxious music.

543rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You need to fix your closed captions on some of your videos. Dyslexic typing, fingers on the wrong keys!

You need to fix your closed captions on some of your videos. Dyslexic typing, fingers on the wrong keys!

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Subtle liberal bias is becoming blatant

/choice of subtitles on top five postings on home page choices are becoming more and more blatantly liberal. Enough already.

296th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why am I not allowed to leave a comment on an article. It seems only Yahoo's selected friends can post. Shame

Why am I not allowed to comment? Whenever I try it all seems to work OK but the comment never appears. Only your selected friends can comment? You censor everyone else? Shame on you. Can no longer trust anything you report.

376th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Everything palette, and that for years. Thank you "yahoo"

An anniversary present, been true since ca.,1998. "no complaints"!

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. No comment feedback anymore. What is Yahoo afraid of?

For sometime now my comment feedback has been off. I suspect Yahoo for making this happen, as I don't like the way yahoo bashes our president all of the time.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo has no credibility when it continues to POST old News as the lastest News Story. Check out the breaking news story on Carrier - 12/1/

Delete obsolete NEWS stories from 2012 such as your "Latest News and Headlines" Trump's visit to Carrier on 12/1/12

Have some pride and give us something current, not 23 months old.

461st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Illegal alien murderer now backpage to who's farm he was living on

You anti american nazi yahoo editors downplaying the murder of an innocent woman to a scum illegal alien to somehow drum up questions on where and who's farm he lives on is tantamount to treason. Everyone of you sheeple liberal editors have about 2 cents of brains..I hope they tar and feather you all...your f..... disgusting

278th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. make your "news" newsfeed not so freakin' onesided.

At least attempt to be impartial to a conservative viewpoint.

313th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 376th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. dump newsweek and huff post

dump news weak and huffpost

376th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. News format

Under the "News" format you have turned in into people gossip column. To me that is not the news I expect, I want to hear about science, history, current events, technology, and a little about people. Of the eleven postings on "News" all eleven were about people. Yesterday it was about the size of someone's bikini, the shape of their legs, the $250,000 plastic surgery, etc.. It seems that many of the articles are fringing on peddling the human body and the ways to expose themselves. I have been with Yahoo for over 20 years, and I think it is…

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. News format

Under the "News" format you have turned in into people gossip column. To me that is not the news I expect, I want to hear about science, history, current events, technology, and a little about people. Of the eleven postings on "News" all eleven were about people. Yesterday it was about the size of someone's bikini, the shape of their legs, the $250,000 plastic surgery, etc.. It seems that many of the articles are fringing on peddling the human body and the ways to expose themselves. I have been with Yahoo for over 20 years, and I think it is…

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. is Yahoo a product of ABC or CNN or just the liberal press in general ?

is Yahoo a product of ABC or CNN or just the liberal press in general ?

256th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sign~in

Am I just daft? Why couldn’t I just sign in with my user name and password on new iPad? No, you make me get a verification code on my phone. What if I lost my phone??

543rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why is the news posts outdayed and mostly biasd to the left? Get new editors.

Why is the news posts outdayed and mostly biasd to the left? Get new editors.

296th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why do I continually have to resign in on the same computer

I dropped my Yahoo homepage because you could never get my location correct no matter how many times I put it in and other small issues like that. I quit using Yahoo mail because it was nothing but an ad generator. Now every time I go to my fantasy football page I have to sign in again, but NOOOOOOOOO I can't just put my password in I have to either go to a text or email to get your stupid code. Fix it soon or what little I use Yahoo will be gone too. Do any of you who work…

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base